Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 350. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Also it is charging the transaction fee... I just tried to add it manually as .0000001 or whatever and it said it added up to 0.0000002 tx fee when I changed the settings to a 0.0000001 fee.

this is good news... so the tx fee coding has been fixed..?

it would be good if Dev could post a list on the OP of updates as he codes them, just so that we all know which state of play we are at.
just a suggestion... so many questions here on things that could easily be announced in the OP.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just got back home after 2 days away, stated my wallet, it updated and staked after 5 minutes.
For me everything seems to be working, still have no idea why people say that something is broken. If some one cares to explain it would be nice.
Hope all of this will be over very soon and we will continue the growth of this good coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@mscollec - can you say til when a coin stakes ?

first i thougt 50 confirms but theres still nothing - i know about luck and many more - but til know theres nothing and yes .... everything goes fine at my wallet

block  8365 - withdraws come - but still not staking

just a Hand of Statements

the coin will stake till..... etc

The current block is 8363 are you up to date

Yes, Just got 8365 now.

the blockchain is like.. moving!?? it can't be so!?

/s
Activity: 161
Also it is charging the transaction fee... I just tried to add it manually as .0000001 or whatever and it said it added up to 0.0000002 tx fee when I changed the settings to a 0.0000001 fee.

edit: but then it left 0.0000001 in my wallet still weird.
Hey gang,  when you quote someone please only quote the relevant portions. It allows for more new material per page and makes the thread easier to read.

unless it's pointless trolling , then you are on ignore anyway  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Yes, Just got 8365 now.
Activity: 126
Hey gang,  when you quote someone please only quote the relevant portions. It allows for more new material per page and makes the thread easier to read.
Activity: 161
getstakinginfo gives me the same info...almost curious if any coins that were sent on blocks before the hard fork are being wonky because of something to do with that...

Almost want to transfer my coins back to mintpal then withdrawal them, so they come back on a block on the current fork.  Just a shot in the dark tho.
Activity: 420
I've had coins in the wallet for 1809 conformations and had the wallet open and unlocked for days and not seen the coins mature or gotten any stakes. I've tried on multiple machines (both win7) and tried opening and closing the wallet and redownloading the blockchain multiple times to no effect. If it helps calling getstakinginfo from the console gives

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 3392,
"currentblocktx" : 7,
"pooledtx" : 7,
"difficulty" : 0.00000095,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 4,
"expectedtime" : -1
}

I'm on Win 7 as well and it's working fine.

Is your wallet 24,373,760 bytes?
I've had coins in the wallet for 1809 conformations and had the wallet open and unlocked for days and not seen the coins mature or gotten any stakes. I've tried on multiple machines (both win7) and tried opening and closing the wallet and redownloading the blockchain multiple times to no effect. If it helps calling getstakinginfo from the console gives

{
}

8364  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

{
}

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

{
}
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
what block are we on please??

I think my wallet is stuck on 8321

If you have added the nodes, just restart the wallet by closing and opening it again

Hi McCollec.

Where are the nodes and where do I add them?

Many thanks

didn't  you get that sorted yesterday? i gave you a link to download the .conf

http://www.thescribe.eu/Sync.conf

^ right click and save as (into users/username/appdata/roaming/sync/)

then restart your wallet.

yes I did that yesterday like you said but my wallet is now stuck on 8321

DO NOT use teamviewer unless you know and completely trust him.

GTFO teamviewer..

Raskul,

Just because I know you doesn't mean everyone else does.  That was a legitimate warning. 

This is the wild wild west after all...

-tb-

++++ 1

His reaction says it all. eg He is phishin for noobs. Shocked

If you can't walk someone through a sync issue, either the client is severely flawed or YOU ARE PHISHING !

To be fair Raskul has been excellent via pm trying to get me sorted with my issues so im very gratefull to him

Don't let a few PMs fool you.

You are making yourself an easy target by using what appears to be your real name. Any invite to IRC and/or Teamviewer ect.. should be considered as highly suspicious.

Client sync issues are NOT that hard to get around.

EDIT

This PoS lottery/luck thing I've been reading about is another freaking shitcoin joke.
legendary
do you know if bttrex is on a wrong blockchain?

Not received yet a SYNC withdrawal from bttrex since this morning...

I will try to talk to him on IRC now.

thanks..
Activity: 420
staking upon 4100 confirmation ?!?! thats quiet much - can anyone confirm that ?
But remember, if they have staked once, they'll start over again
staking upon 4100 confirmation ?!?! thats quiet much - can anyone confirm that ?

no, my staking occurred yesterday way under that amount, i'm sure.
Activity: 154
Man the staking issue is killing the coin in exchange Shocked

Good Dev and community but staking is spoiling all the hard work of everyone.

'the staking issue'

please elaborate?

The wallets are syncing but staking won't start until the coins mature. This is even after getting 4100+ conformation on the coins.

Thanks

yeah, i'm reading a few complaints of this - in actual fact, as posted recently, i'm mixing my coins between machines to see if I can emulate this. Mac machines minted coins, windows 1 minted coins, balance now on windows 2, so we'll see... could be a bug.
legendary
Man the staking issue is killing the coin in exchange Shocked

Good Dev and community but staking is spoiling all the hard work of everyone.

'the staking issue'

please elaborate?

The wallets are syncing but staking won't start until the coins mature. This is even after getting 4100+ conformation on the coins.

Thanks

Do you have any minted coins in your wallet? 
Jump to: