Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 353. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Remember to add a small fee manually during the transaction (like 0.0000001 or any small amount). It will make your transaction faster and help the network.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
The more the coins are distributed, the more minting addresses are active -> faster blockchain

Are you please sure, that everything in source code for generate new blocks is ok ?

my windows wallet works fine, and it is perfectly syncronized with block chain; instead the Mac wallet stuck on block 8200
legendary
The more the coins are distributed, the more minting addresses are active -> faster blockchain

did you check why when trying to import a private key generated on http://explorer.synclub.net/paper
wallet gives an import error?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Man the staking issue is killing the coin in exchange Shocked

Good Dev and community but staking is spoiling all the hard work of everyone.

'the staking issue'

please elaborate?
Activity: 280
Man the staking issue is killing the coin in exchange Shocked

Good Dev and community but staking is spoiling all the hard work of everyone.
dafaq wrong with bittrex my withraw sync did not go to my wallet yet dafaq but mintpal lightning fast

your support ticket is numbered DAFAQ_u_ASKING_the_WrOnG_PLACe_dude.
you will not receive an email regarding this support ticket, if you have any further issues regarding this support ticket, please dafaqoff and ask the relevant person(s)

thank you, have a nice day.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dafaq wrong with bittrex my withraw sync did not go to my wallet yet dafaq but mintpal lightning fast
legendary
you know what thought did?

stuck a feather up his arse and, Thought; he was a chicken.
Activity: 405
Guys we need more volume,

as it is now for an external person it seems that the coin is dead...

we need to create some volume/liquidity on the exchanges !!!

not the case.
all the weak hands have dumped and now we have SynClubbers holding onto their investment.
I'm mixing coins between wallets after each stake (i don't mind waiting for the new maturity after each mix) and i'm paying tx fees.
you want volume? go buy up what's on the exchanges  Grin

It's what we call "oversold" as the volume is almost zero. I expect it to either suddenly fall down another 0.05 before it stops, or start climbing again at higher volumes.

the spread is insane...doesn't look healthy....

I believe that this coin have much potential..

but it looks like some people in lala land value it highly and some try to get rid of it a much cheaper prices and can't even do it...
add this to super low volume is a recipe for a disaster

If you have been trading in the stock market, you know that this is a quite normal condition when some people "just had enough" but they are out of sell, while other "still believers" keeps hoping for things to turn around. It's a vulnerable situation because someone can now do a big sell just to "shake out" by setting fear in a few more, but then someone can buy the entire sale side in one go and create euphoria once again. It's a game of fear and greed after all...

there is always this possibility, but, having discussed the matter personally with MintPal - I think the main fear of any exchange for any coin would be if someone was whale enough to buy up 51% of the coins in existence (with PoS only) and cause havoc by attacking the PoS structure. This would be the only event where I would foresee exchanges delisting Sync, and I can tell you now, the richlist is healthy and balanced and coin ownership is a nice spread - it'll never happen. We have done well in this launch and praise is due to the developer - even if there are some minor issues which need fixing - Sync is still a very young coin.

rich list isn't a true representation of holdings....some have their coins in multiple wallets,...some on exchanges only

your comments are slowly degenerating into pointless structure. i'm now ignoring you as a troll. have a nice life.

lol..I want the same thing as you want..success for this coin..check my post history....

i'm pointing to little things that can be easy corrected if the people are aware, and will make the health of this coin better

calling a person a troll for that...? I think you ran out of arguments and don't want to see the truth....

continue to ignore everyone and will remain alone...

not the case.
all the weak hands have dumped and now we have SynClubbers holding onto their investment.
I'm mixing coins between wallets after each stake (i don't mind waiting for the new maturity after each mix) and i'm paying tx fees.

It's what we call "oversold" as the volume is almost zero. I expect it to either suddenly fall down another 0.05 before it stops, or start climbing again at higher volumes.

but it looks like some people in lala land value it highly and some try to get rid of it a much cheaper prices and can't even do it...

If you have been trading in the stock market, you know that this is a quite normal condition when some people "just had enough" but they are out of sell, while other "still believers" keeps hoping for things to turn around. It's a vulnerable situation because someone can now do a big sell just to "shake out" by setting fear in a few more, but then someone can buy the entire sale side in one go and create euphoria once again. It's a game of fear and greed after all...

there is always this possibility, but, having discussed the matter personally with MintPal - I think the main fear of any exchange for any coin would be if someone was whale enough to buy up 51% of the coins in existence (with PoS only) and cause havoc by attacking the PoS structure. This would be the only event where I would foresee exchanges delisting Sync, and I can tell you now, the richlist is healthy and balanced and coin ownership is a nice spread - it'll never happen. We have done well in this launch and praise is due to the developer - even if there are some minor issues which need fixing - Sync is still a very young coin.

rich list isn't a true representation of holdings....some have their coins in multiple wallets,...some on exchanges only

your comments are slowly degenerating into pointless structure.

have a nice life.  Grin

not the case.

Activity: 490
another one X11?so many

Another one "user - QRWHJHG@#@125456" So many Grin
Activity: 443

not the case.

Activity: 490
especially at mintpal volume is no Problem

It is a matter of minutes. I think that investors (large investors) are waiting to be solved when all the problems with the coin. They are buying cheap coins because the weak hands always and everywhere are weak hands))))

not the case.

couldn't put that better
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so guys.. do you need your coins to be in your wallet for 30 days before they are mature enough to start staking then?
Activity: 420

not the case.

Jump to: