Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 429. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Excuse a few questions from a Noob:

1.  How do I addnodes ?  like the ones found on page 1.  I have the new wallet, I have sync coins in my wallet.....what do I have to do...if anything

2.  I just transfered some sync from Bittrex to my wallet, hasn't show up yet ( been about 30 mins).  Previously it was much faster
     is this due to the reduced hash rate ? or the absence of blocks to mine.  I used the block explorer and I get a 404 error Huh

Thanks in Advance

Copy the addnodes
find the folder on your pc "appdata" its on c drive, users, (your user name), appdata, roaming, sync. there should be a sync.conf file in there. paste it there.

2. no the exchanges are just onto to withdrawals for a short time to ensure the blockchain is right, which it is.

Thanks for the response, there is no sync.conf file in stat folder Huh? suggestions

create it, right click on a blank area in the folder go to new---then notepad, or blank document, add the stuff the other person told you to add then save it as sync.conf make sure you restart your wallet
after.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

1.  How do I addnodes ?  like the ones found on page 1.  I have the new wallet, I have sync coins in my wallet.....what do I have to do...if anything

2.  I just transfered some sync from Bittrex to my wallet, hasn't show up yet ( been about 30 mins).  Previously it was much faster
     is this due to the reduced hash rate ? or the absence of blocks to mine.  I used the block explorer and I get a 404 error Huh

Thanks in Advance

1. Open notepad, paste in addnode list. Save file, in the dropdown below where you type the filename, change the file type from TXT to All Files. Save file as  >>  sync.conf

Place this file in the folder located here on Windows 7 > C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Sync

2. Answered above.
Activity: 47

1.  How do I addnodes ?  like the ones found on page 1.  I have the new wallet, I have sync coins in my wallet.....what do I have to do...if anything

2.  I just transfered some sync from Bittrex to my wallet, hasn't show up yet ( been about 30 mins).  Previously it was much faster
     is this due to the reduced hash rate ? or the absence of blocks to mine.  I used the block explorer and I get a 404 error Huh

Thanks in Advance

Copy the addnodes
find the folder on your pc "appdata" its on c drive, users, (your user name), appdata, roaming, sync. there should be a sync.conf file in there. paste it there.

2. no the exchanges are just onto to withdrawals for a short time to ensure the blockchain is right, which it is.

Thanks for the response, there is no sync.conf file in stat folder Huh? suggestions
IMPORTANT: Will my coins be staked on a paper wallet?

Sad  are you trolling? If not then no.

Before anyone asks another staking question on this thread read and educate yourself first.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake
I was expecting a lol cuz I meant it to be sarcastic... But ok

I actually did laugh, but there were so many people asking the most ridiculous questions I didn't check your name to see it was someone pulling my leg Smiley My apologies /hat tip
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Before anyone asks another staking question on this thread read and educate yourself first.
I was expecting a lol cuz I meant it to be sarcastic... But ok
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 210

Thanks in Advance

Copy the addnodes

If people manage to buy in sub 0.3, Imma knock over some magazine racks.
Activity: 47

Thanks in Advance
Activity: 28
It's bittersweet to see the dev gone at another crucial moment

I dont know the situation, although its shame. Maybe its bedtime in his timezone. Give people the chance to answer.
Activity: 210
Lol. You guys are so fickle.

I have never seen a bigger bunch of whingers!
these people new it was 1% pos then they buy or mine it, then complain.
You cant win, if pos is too high they say its inflationary, if its too low they still whinge.
Activity: 70
Will i still get my 1% stake if there aren't any blocks after 8200?  Grin
Activity: 84
Yeah if you guys are serious about supporitng this coin. Point your hash towards the sync multipool. We need to create more buy pressure. The more the better.

http://sync.multipoolmining.com/

Just put 24Mh/s on the multipool, X11
About 900 Mh/s total on there now, would be good to see at lease 10% off the hash that was mining Sync

Lol. You guys are so fickle.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
as far as i know, the first POS blocks always go much much slower, so sit down, open a cool one and give it some time before anyone tries to stirr up any FUD and panic

Thanks I will sit back for now.
Activity: 182
It's bittersweet to see the dev gone at another crucial moment
Activity: 84
as far as i know, the first POS blocks always go much much slower, so sit down, open a cool one and give it some time before anyone tries to stirr up any FUD and panic
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Well I hope the developer was up for this important time. No matter what time zone he is in. If this chain doesn't start moving panic will set in and we will see .0xxxBTC for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Because staking is the only thing securing your network, and processing blocks and therefore transactions???

Do you even understand how the fuck PoS works?! Jesus Christ.

Are you trying to tell me that all other altcoins without PoS are insecure?

educate yourself on how these things work
saves you looking like a total idiot

yes professor

now go shoot yourself

PEACE!!!!

Proof of Work secures non PoS coins, and helps to secure hybrids, such as TEK. Flaming secures nothing.
Jump to: