Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 426. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Anyone else having problems with the wallet syncing now we have reached 8202?

I seem to be stuck on 8201

Deleted everything from %appdata% file apart from wallet and conf file and restarted.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
How long does it take for deposits from a exchange to show up in your wallet?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
CINNI have had a buggy wallet for several days. Things will get sorted. Just be patient. I'd rather devs actively monitoring and diagnosing issue rather than living on this forum all day.

Waiting is fine as long as the dev isn't running away like how we've seen with some coins.

I doubt the dev has run away, he posted further up. Things take time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CINNI have had a buggy wallet for several days. Things will get sorted. Just be patient. I'd rather devs actively monitoring and diagnosing issue rather than living on this forum all day.

Waiting is fine as long as the dev isn't running away like how we've seen with some coins.

The dev posted on the previous page that the blockchain is being monitored. The only ones running away are weak hands selling for loss.
Activity: 546

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
maybe I'm reading into this wrong , what are mature coins?  Spendable?  Also what things can I try that will get me to stake? I think I tried all the sugestions.
wow sync is looking cheap, since is friday im going to use my kids lunch money in till monday!!! give me some cheap coins..... Tongue

A great example of responsible parenting! No seriously, im going to pick up some too. We've seen the ath, it'll hit that again. Any business can have teething problems. Some people haven't worked in the real business world yet. They're in for a shock.
Activity: 279
You arent going to get confirms till the blockchain starts moving. 1 block=1 confirm

well this is just wonderful

like i said yesterday

Anyone know why it says

"Not staking because you dont have mature coins"

When i have mature coins with over 750 confirms?

anything special i need to do for staking?

please read previous page, this question is answerred many times!
bottomline, you need a reasonable amount of sync and 1000 confirmations

How much is a "reasonable" amount?
this

edit:
what worrries me is its pos, so if you have to have say .8 sync or more then a max of 1250 wallets creating blocks at a max of 4 blocks each a day
will this not hurt the coin in the long run?

and this is why my polonex deposit is frozen??  thanks for the info..cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You arent going to get confirms till the blockchain starts moving. 1 block=1 confirm

like i said yesterday

Anyone know why it says

"Not staking because you dont have mature coins"

When i have mature coins with over 750 confirms?

anything special i need to do for staking?

please read previous page, this question is answerred many times!
bottomline, you need a reasonable amount of sync and 1000 confirmations

How much is a "reasonable" amount?
this

edit:
what worrries me is its pos, so if you have to have say .8 sync or more then a max of 1250 wallets creating blocks at a max of 4 blocks each a day
will this not hurt the coin in the long run?
Activity: 322
wow sync is looking cheap, since is friday im going to use my kids lunch money in till monday!!! give me some cheap coins..... Tongue

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
damn deposit froze??    4+hrs   PENDING (186 of 19 confirmations) damn polonex

this is dumb
Shit happens when you mine new coins. I've seen FAR worse. SHAcoin springs to mind...

yea, im about done with this one

The problem could be poloniex. Ive had stuck deposits/withdrawls before. If it is this coin then calm down, the dev just posted above after an absence.

just trying to sell this shit before i loose even more satoshi,
rented miners for sync = lost satoshi, at the rate its going i will loose even more by the time my deposit arrives
 kinda screwed at the moment, with my deposit frozen
You're panicked.. You dont realise that once everything is stable again and people like you have dumped the coin will soar

good, i hope it does,

still this frozen confirms pissing me off

for 2 hrs PENDING (186 of 19 confirmations)

2 support tickets = zero responce  

Polo usually freeze markets while they update wallets. I haven't seen them announce a SYNC freeze in the last 48 hours. Are they on the right wallet?

Could be a Polo issue. And the lack of response to your Polo ticket is not on the SYNC dev. Lol.

this is dumb
Shit happens when you mine new coins. I've seen FAR worse. SHAcoin springs to mind...

The problem could be poloniex. Ive had stuck deposits/withdrawls before. If it is this coin then calm down, the dev just posted above after an absence.

rented miners for sync = lost satoshi, at the rate its going i will loose even more by the time my deposit arrives
You're panicked.. You dont realise that once everything is stable again and people like you have dumped the coin will soar

Shh.. Let trading psychology take its course.

well, maybe im trying to take advantage of the lower price of Sync
by selling what i got, reinvesting in a diff coin to flip, to buy more sync cheap..
(that was the plan, until my deposit is 4 hrs deep frozen)

but, you just want to hate on someone.. good for you

If your business is mining and dumping, then these are the breaks and the reason why coins never reach their true value. Dumpers and weak hands are constantly keeping the prices down. Lucky for us this is a POS and the coins fully mined now. If you want long term profit, then sit tight and let things take shape. The coins barely a week old.
Activity: 192

this is dumb

Shh.. Let trading psychology take its course.

this is dumb

good, i hope it does,

still this frozen confirms pissing me off

for 2 hrs PENDING (186 of 19 confirmations)

2 support tickets = zero responce   
Activity: 298

this is dumb

this is dumb

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Jump to: