Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 68. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any ETA on when would the coins be shipped?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
"Success! Your submission has been received, pls allow 24-48 hours to receive your VIP membership info."

Should be please not pls  Smiley

I accidentally entered my street address instead of wallet address when i signed up, so i re did it with all the same info but my wallet address. Will this be a problem?

P.S
I feel like this coin could work really well with reddcoin, where owning more than X reddcoin lands you in the club (just like with pinkcoin). Reddcoin is aiming (and succeeding) in becoming the online social currency, with the upcoming Social X project (Name registration in blockchain, allowing you to send to usernames/ids instead of easy to mess up address!), if you want any more information on Reddcoin(either on investing with sync fund coins or including the VIP) let me know sorry if this comes off as spammy but I see a good opportunity and wanted to bring it to your attention.
Activity: 168
Any clue when registration for Sync VIP will open?
Sync VIP Club registration is now open!

Got your one Sync? Register now for your VIP Club membership.

http://syncfund.com/form.html

Once submitted, give us 24-48 hours to get your account setup.

Ive already saved almost $500 in a week, including $200 on an upcoming Hilton stay. The club is 100% legit, that's two Sync coins right there, paid for  Shocked

Try the Savings Estimator at the bottom to see how much you could be saving. I had no idea I was spending so much.

The SYNC VIP Club is our attempt to bring "adoption" and "usage" - but through the back door, in reverse as far as crypto knows it.

The Club is simple to understand, easy to use, valuable, timely. Gives you real value without spending your investment on a pack of gum. All while you profit via staking. Best thing is you grab all the savings and then sell the coin itself for even more profits.

So perhaps you are down because the price has faded, well here's you chance to make up any losses, get some real world value out of a coin for a change.

Believe crypto should take a good look at what we've done here, it is without precedent, it is delivery on a promise.

Besides, think people will be surprised and amazed at how much BTC they can really save.

And just wait for the GPS-based phone app (next week), it will make using the Club the easiest thing in crypto. Like I said, "usage" - so try it out, cant guarantee there are deals in your area but you should at least check it out.

http://syncfund.com/club.html

Any clue when registration for Sync VIP will open?
2014 Limited Edition Sync Chips Now Available....

Every 2014 commemorative Sync Chip is individually numbered and sealed in an 39mm Acetite case for protection. Includes a numbered, tamper-proof hologram for authenticity. First print is 100 chips - 28 still available as of 3pm CST.

• Total number of chips will be determined by demand yet will never exceed current Sync circulation (around 1,150).
  • Note that a portion of every chip sold will be donated to Sync Kids and the Spenser Somers Foundation.
  • Includes a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. Not satisfied with your chip? Send it back for a full refund.

Yet there is more to the story, stay tuned.

Get your commemorative chip today before they are all gone and we stop printing.

www.syncchips.com

2014... Does that mean a new batch of 2015 chips will be made and sold as well?

Also, what percent is donated? Of profits or gross sale?

Yes, 2015 will be made, looking to make each chip a 'wallet' next year.

We're giving the SSF 10% of gross sales.

Less than 10 Sync Chips remain from first run of 100. Get yours while you can!

www.syncchips.com

Every 2014 commemorative Sync Chip is individually numbered and sealed in an 39mm Acetite case for protection. Includes a numbered, tamper-proof hologram for authenticity. First print is 100 chips - 28 still available as of 3pm CST.

• Total number of chips will be determined by demand yet will never exceed current Sync circulation (around 1,150).
  • Note that a portion of every chip sold will be donated to Sync Kids and the Spenser Somers Foundation.
  • Includes a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. Not satisfied with your chip? Send it back for a full refund.

Get your commemorative chip today before they are all gone and we stop printing.

www.syncchips.com

Yes, 2015 will be made, looking to make each chip a 'wallet' next year.

We're giving the SSF 10% of gross sales.
Activity: 126

www.syncchips.com

Those chips look awesome, going to cope one friday! Hopefully your not out.

www.syncchips.com
When you sign up for VIP Club what do you enter as member ID?

Once you enroll in the program with us, we send you your Member ID so you can get registered in the site.

Enrollment for the Sync VIP Club opens tomorrow.

Will also open up for Pink holders.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
When you sign up for VIP Club what do you enter as member ID?
Activity: 126
When will PINK coin owners be able to enroll?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How do we actually enrol into the vip club, is there a link? what are the steps?
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
If someone sells 0.19 SYNC at mintpal for the current offer, the price will crash down to 0.255  Shocked
Activity: 135
Soooooo...it's not a sale but we did launch the Sync VIP Club today.

Get online, offline and mobile deals based on your location.

Exclusive, updated discounts in eight different categories:

Condos and Resorts
Cruises
Dining & Food
Entertainment & Recreation
Hotels
Movies
Shopping
Trave

Active Whales and Profits members has been sent their registration info.

Truly believe we have accomplished something unique - a use case for Sync as a vehicle to save on lifestyle products and services. 

All I can say is Wow!  Looked into a resort that my wife and I have eyed in The White Mountains in NH.  Through one of the SYNCVIP deals we can get the place for a WEEK (yes 7 days) in Oct for $299!  The regular price is $903 and thats not an inflated price the $903 is quite reasonable for the facility and time of year. .  Now for some of you high rollers I know that is pocket change savings, for me a real world working joe, that 299 opens a door that helps me stay on budget, make the wife happy and squirrel away a few more pennies for the kids college fund.  Again I say WOW and of course Thank you Mike and company!
Soooooo...it's not a sale but we did launch the Sync VIP Club today.

Get online, offline and mobile deals based on your location.

Exclusive, updated discounts in eight different categories:

Condos and Resorts
Cruises
Dining & Food
Entertainment & Recreation
Hotels
Movies
Shopping
Travel

I used the Express deal in-store and a Minnesota Timberwolves deal on the phone to save good money I can then blow on shitty alt-coins. Ill def take the deal for Cirque Du Soleil and I do need a Costco membership (free in the Club).

The value of this Sync addition is up to the individual member. Try the Savings Estimator at the page bttm. Not only did I see how much I could be saving but I also got a grip on how much Im spending per year.

In other words, if I can save $4500/year, I must be spending a ton overall. Ugh. Why not save that?

When the Sync My Deals iOS/Android app is released early next week, the Club will become twice as easy to use - following you around, pinpointing deals, serving as a "show your phone" coupon.

Only need to stake one Sync to qualify for a one-year membership with enrollment opening Thursday.

Active Whales and Profits members has been sent their registration info.

Truly believe we have accomplished something unique - a use case for Sync as a vehicle to save on lifestyle products and services.

We've made adoption simple and, with the app, usage will be even easier. Plus there is real value, incentive, exclusivity there.

Hope people take the time to review and use Estimator, find deals all around them.

Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: