Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 69. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Cool thank you Wink

Next update will be more coins/algo! This will be any time soon!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
What about the previews mined shown shares. Noticed the M is gone. Now it shows a lower number?

not sure what you mean with your question? we have changed the calculation of shares, to be more human readable. The value of submitted coin shares is just changed a bit, so the numbers do not get too high.. Lets see first how many shares in a single shift are submitted, mabye we add M (million) or k(thousand) again if needed/desired.

Payments are proportional, everyone has lower numbers, so with same hash you get equally paid!

We will make the final payment of "old pool" as soon as all blocks are confirmed. Payout of new pool starts somewhere on Friday (shift ends Thursday at midnight, and then automatic every 2 days)

I mean that i had 22M and now 1434176 unconfirmed what are 1.4M....i guess?!?!
So my question was where is the rest of the shares if not illustrated on the new Layout?

ah now i understand your question.
On the new server you started with 0 shares again. All shares of old server are no processed and payout will follow tomorrow.
Meanwhile you started mining on the new server and scripts with empty stats.
Your share are not lost and will be paid out, as mentioned above!
What about the previews mined shown shares. Noticed the M is gone. Now it shows a lower number?

not sure what you mean with your question? we have changed the calculation of shares, to be more human readable. The value of submitted coin shares is just changed a bit, so the numbers do not get too high.. Lets see first how many shares in a single shift are submitted, mabye we add M (million) or k(thousand) again if needed/desired.

Payments are proportional, everyone has lower numbers, so with same hash you get equally paid!

We will make the final payment of "old pool" as soon as all blocks are confirmed. Payout of new pool starts somewhere on Friday (shift ends Thursday at midnight, and then automatic every 2 days)

I mean that i had 22M and now 1434176 unconfirmed what are 1.4M....i guess?!?!
So my question was where is the rest of the shares if not illustrated on the new Layout?
legendary

legendary
Please note the Sync V2 multipool is online now. If your DNS updates you will be diverted to the new site instantly.
Make sure you do not connect to the servers IP, since the old stratum is shutdown as off now.

You can find the sync multipool web address (unchanged) in the OP!

Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Buy order on trex of 24.27546142 SYNC @ 0.60

Come on guys, we need asset sale to bring the price up  Cool Unless you have something is mind, please let us know. Communication is vital now for the price to go back up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The chips looks great but I don't know if they are helping the price. Volume is coming done along with the price. We need the asset managers to sell at least one asset already.

Yeah a proof of concept would be great, anon coins come with white paper then dev proves his worth (or not).

Sync comes with the white paper + domain name list, would be great to demonstrate this actually works even if it involved a very small amount of btc to whet our whistles.
He wants Bitcoin to drop more, then sells some domains, we gets lots of Bitcoin and then the next Bitcoin rally starts.  Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
The chips looks great but I don't know if they are helping the price. Volume is coming done along with the price. We need the asset managers to sell at least one asset already.

Yeah a proof of concept would be great, anon coins come with white paper then dev proves his worth (or not).

Sync comes with the white paper + domain name list, would be great to demonstrate this actually works even if it involved a very small amount of btc to whet our whistles.
Activity: 140
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
yea lets keep thinks "A members only club" ..because its working so well for the coin...who cares about stupid chips..lets see some results in asset management..
Activity: 135
Limited edition, numbered, authenticated, tamper-proof hologram. This is a true crypto-collectible. This is the 2014 Sync Chip. Bad pic, sorry, I know. They are waaaaay sweet in hand.

Available soon... Grin

Any chance you can reserve #`s 1-25 for your 25 whales?  1 each unless they decline.  Then maybe next 100 #`s for the profit guys and the rest of the numbers free market?  Just a thought!
Activity: 168
Limited edition, numbered, authenticated, tamper-proof hologram. This is a true crypto-collectible. This is the 2014 Sync Chip. Bad pic, sorry, I know. They are waaaaay sweet in hand.

Available soon... Grin

Activity: 168
Hello Sync Friends, we are in the Profit program  but we cannot sync our wallet which has 3 btc sync in it.. Any ideas on what to do? Is there a new wallet we need to download and what else we need to do to make sure it syncs, we don't want to lose 3 Sync coins..We wanted it to sync to start staking them again.. Thanks in advance.

Download and install v1.1.0 if you havent already. Usually when someone cannot sync it is b/c of a firewall or anti-virus. So try disabling and then reopening the wallet.

Your coins are on the blockchain so they are fine.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello Sync Friends, we are in the Profit program  but we cannot sync our wallet which has 3 btc sync in it.. Any ideas on what to do? Is there a new wallet we need to download and what else we need to do to make sure it syncs, we don't want to lose 3 Sync coins..We wanted it to sync to start staking them again.. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Is there a plan to have a VIP physical card ?

I wonder if you can have a VIP card because you can move your syncs anytime, meaning you can have a VIP card without being member anymore.
Anyway, Fundation could escrow, or perhaps a decentralized escrow ?

just asking
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Holy shit, I tested out the Savings Estimator for the VIP Club.

Filled it in with my legit lifestyle info.

This has become far bigger than even I thought.

More than anything Im shocked at how much I must b spending on these things each year to b ABLE to save $4500. Y not save that shit?  Angry

This will be another crypto-first for Sync and if used properly, it could be epic.

Is it for Europe too ? I see only US merchants.

The ones you are seeing are based on MY location. Though most are US, there are many global and online deals.

Thanks !
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Is there any info if there will be another round of spots for SYNC profit sharing program?
Pages:
Jump to: