Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][2POW] Luck - A new consensus algorithm to eliminate large mining pools - page 9. (Read 6518 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
kiramine.com
Hello everyone, Linux multi-core mining wallet has been put on https://lucknet.club/wallets-3/linux (md5sum: b874bf5fbad59e864ca156a4e4c5ca9a)
you should enter miner.start() in the command line terminal to start multi-core mining, where indicates the number of threads you want to use.

Interested miners can download from the link above. If you have any questions, please feedback in time, thank you.

404 not found
Activity: 141
Merit: 41
Hello everyone, Linux multi-core mining wallet has been put on http://lucknet.club/wallets-3/luck (md5sum: b874bf5fbad59e864ca156a4e4c5ca9a)
you should enter miner.start() in the command line terminal to start multi-core mining, where indicates the number of threads you want to use.

Interested miners can download from the link above. If you have any questions, please feedback in time, thank you.
kiramine.com
Quote from: x23a1s link=topic=5254068.msg55083905#msg55083905
eric didnt said that they will list us, he just said that he maybe will list us but no promise, but its possible
[/quote

yeah i know he is not promise for the listing, but atlease he realize that if they list luck on their exchange will bring much volume and marketcaps on their exchange, why? its because we already havinng price and nice volume while still doing otc trade, i hope they will consider to list LUCK on their exchange.

yeap, thats true and i hope they will list luck too

so fingers crossed  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Quote from: x23a1s link=topic=5254068.msg55083905#msg55083905
eric didnt said that they will list us, he just said that he maybe will list us but no promise, but its possible

yeah i know he is not promise for the listing, but atlease he realize that if they list luck on their exchange will bring much volume and marketcaps on their exchange, why? its because we already havinng price and nice volume while still doing otc trade, i hope they will consider to list LUCK on their exchange.
kiramine.com
Hello everyone, 1% of luck's pre-mining has been burned 248805, and there are still 49,999 lucks left for seeds and bounty. good luck to luck and everyone. Cheesy

Good job dev !! you're made right decision, i hope to see any bounty running for luck project in very soon, im very happy to help you manage the bounty for a years as my contributions, just wondering if eric from qtrade will list us on thier exchange as their said after the premine was burned.

copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Any news regarding multi thread mining wallet release ?
legendary
Hello everyone, 1% of luck's pre-mining has been burned 248805, and there are still 49,999 lucks left for seeds and bounty. good luck to luck and everyone. Cheesy

Good job dev !! you're made right decision, i hope to see any bounty running for luck project in very soon, im very happy to help you manage the bounty for a years as my contributions, just wondering if eric from qtrade will list us on thier exchange as their said after the premine was burned.
Activity: 10

can you share the burned transaction ID with us, please ?

i see the burned transaction ID is 0x84df7676505a3a710599aa317ce7934cc54c40921024dba939d5aaf7c8b7812d.
kiramine.com

can you share the burned transaction ID with us, please ?
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

Thanks for the info! Even I didn't agreed 100% with the burn of the coins, at least you have managed to keep 50K of LUCK. Use them wisely and don't forget to make some nice bounties  Grin since mining is harder and harder these days.
I also believe that are somewhere between 5K and 10K nodes mining LUCK, since I was not able to mine on e single coin in 72h which I know it is based on luck but even so, were mined 13K blocks (coins). As far as I saw people are mining with 100-200+ nodes (the ones that are still mining). So for me with one PC is not profitable anymore even tho the price of the coin increased lately.
legendary
I'm wondering can you add in Windows wallet option that after click on address it will be copied by default? This can make things easier instead of ctrl+c Smiley

quite good idea, but why you need auto copied address? its is because you mining on diffrent wallet or something? for me current wallet is easy enough for me only the interface isn't quite friendly, i would like to requst at dev multi-sender wallet for upcomming bounty if they wish to do it.

Hi sherlock, is there any way to calculate the number of nodes or power of luck?

for now i dont see any tools that can calculate the number of node, but i beliave there is over 5000+ node on chain are online.
I'm wondering can you add in Windows wallet option that after click on address it will be copied by default? This can make things easier instead of ctrl+c Smiley

This is an option I miss too, but since I use a gaming mouse I've set it to "copy" - "paste" with the side 4th and 5th buttons.
If you don't have a gaming mouse you can try some apps from the web, that do just this, auto copy highlighted text in Windows. Google it.
copper member
Activity: 10
Hi sherlock, is there any way to calculate the number of nodes or power of luck?
Sherlock please check mail I want to move seed nodes provided by me on other server. Send You details in mail. Cheers

I have already replied to your email, before your servers expires, we will change it.
please don't change the seeds if it is not necessary in the future, thank you.

The purpose of this coin is anti-mining pools and to achieve that we need more nodes to join the network, and to for that you need to create more awareness of this project maybe by signature campaign but destroying those coins will not achieve anything.

And why there was no voting on this?

We made the decision after comprehensive analyzing some feedbacks from emails and forum. I think for a year of bounty, 23,000 luck should be enough, otherwise it would be unfair to miners.
copper member
Sherlock please check mail I want to move seed nodes provided by me on other server. Send You details in mail. Cheers
Maybe this is the best decision after all. Burning a part of the premine and keeping part for development is not that bad as burning 100% of the coins premined.
By doing this way, the dev is pleasing both sides (the keepers and the burners). I can live with it, even if I am not 100% for it.
Pages:
Jump to: