Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][3.5M USD raised in presale,]BlockGrain-Designed by industry for industry - page 2. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Over 5,455 ETH raised so far. It's giant project. I am really happy to be a part of the project. Waiting for some amazing results. Hope for the best.
Activity: 72
Sounds like a success plan, easiest bounty, good team & unique ideology contains certain aspects that help agricultural segment and BlockGrain will definitely prove to be an asset in long term.
I must say it is a smart initiative.
Activity: 69
As a transformative software platform, BlockGrain reduces inefficiency and provides value to supply chain and market participants, which is really very interesting and has many advantages. This seems to be a very intriguing and profitable project with a promising result. Awaiting more from the project. Good luck!
Activity: 71
BlockGrain offers farmers the flexibility to run and manage their own ‘cooperative’ environments, allowing smaller farmers to work together to link and share fields and storage. This project is a perfect combination of perfection, uniqueness, innovation & technology and it's team from across the world makes it a very rare and one of a kind project. I really have big hopes with this project.
BlockGrain has a unique and solid team from across the world. The project has an amazing idea and brilliant approach towards its goal. Profitable to both producers & consumers.
I am much excited to participate in it.
BlockGrain’s vision is to be the largest industry-wide platform for managing the agricultural supply chain; connecting sellers and buyers, providing full paddock-to-plate traceability and allowing bulk logistics companies to manage and grow their operations. I believe this is a project that will surely change and increase the production on the agricultural industry. What a brilliant initiative. I see a super success rate. All the best for the team.
BlockGrain encourages farmers and their supporting businesses to connect with buyers to develop and grow their own supply chains. BlockGrain can support the needs of the industry.
Superb Project.
The agricultural theme of the project is interesting and could be really beneficial. A good initiative by BLOCKGRAIN.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
This concept is very complicated and much hard to understand how it works in real time. You should release a working platform instead of technical whitepaper than it will give big boost to this project.
Activity: 56
I have been following this project since sometime now and I have found out that this is something completely different than what other projects offer and adds great value to the everyday business in the agriculture industry.
Activity: 51
Increasing efficiency and accountability. This project already sounds like a huge success and something different and new in the market. Good luck with the bounty!
In order to take part in this bounty, you must join BlockGrain’s Telegram group to be eligible for stakes.
The project seems like a huge success. Thumbs to the ideology of the project & its goals.
I think this project will be successful! Cheers!!! Cool
BlockGrain's solution of  reduced cost of handling, capital and storage is something that is beneficial to the producers and investors. It seems very promising and advantageous to them. Will definitely recommend investing in this project!
This is great for both consumers and producers, without the need for multiple intermediaries. It seems very promising and innovative. Will definitely recommend investing this promising project.
BlockGrain’s supply chain tracking has made the process more efficient and hassle free for everyone involved!
The concept of this project is something that is unique and contains certain aspects that are crucial for farmers today and Blockgrain will definitely prove to be an asset to these individuals. Good job with this project!
A great platform to connect buyers with sellers. Keep up the good work.
A quick and efficient supply chain that is so easy to use!

truly a great agricultural advancement with the help of their supply chain
Pages:
Jump to: