Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][3.5M USD raised in presale,]BlockGrain-Designed by industry for industry - page 4. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Thanks! and you know looks like they're doing a roadshow. Should be fun !
Activity: 56
oh, thanks! I must say that you have an ample knowledge of this crypto world!
Hey Do you have any idea that what happens to any unsold tokens?

Yes, they are added to commodity fund!
Hey Do you have any idea that what happens to any unsold tokens?
That's great, even I have participated in Bounty campaign!
I'm participating in bounty campaign.
Activity: 85
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information and I want to participate it soon

Hey, you may participate on the ongoing ICO token sale and it will end by 24th June.
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!

If you don’t want to invest your personal funds, you can always participate in their bounty. That will allow you to get some free tokens in exchange for your work.

Here is the link if bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!

Hey, ICO has already started from 26th April and it will get over by 24th June. So hurry up!
Activity: 27
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Activity: 72
 It seems good when you provide full information about your project. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
Activity: 25
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information and I want to participate it soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There are many things that do stand out about BlockGrain that makes it very appealing, and whilst the concept is certainly unique the team they have put into place to drive the project forward does appear to be a very experience done too.
Has anybody here taken a look at AGRI (BlockGrain) token ?
Its quite a unique idea after the copy paste white papers and redundant ICO’s we’ve seen over the last few months
hey, no not currently i guess. As of now only by Eth and BTC
Hey Guys, i have a question, Can i contribute using credit card ?
Yes, I'm participating in the bounty, it seems to be interesting. Plus, my lot of friends are now participating.
Pages:
Jump to: