Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ABS] Absolute Coin | First Proof of View currency backed by Masternodes - page 12. (Read 32758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
So from tomorrow will have the new minimum collateral for MN's?
It seems that after this things will heat up... Grin

The collateral has been taken to 2500 but old 1000 nodes will still produce reward to the 25th.
Definitely very interesting times ahead. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
So from tomorrow will have the new minimum collateral for MN's?
It seems that after this things will heat up... Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Awesome community who are doing a great job developing this project. Very excited to see what the future holds.
Activity: 10
I'm in this project from the early days... after had lose every hope has arrived the new team and thanks to his great job we now have a future! They have rebuild a community and rebrand the coin with a solid long-time project... I'm absolutely with Absolute and I'm very proud Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Promising project, strong community, the team is working hard and is always available in Discord. Good luck, guys!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
very nice project, has a great future.

Running 2 MasterNodes very steady for weeks. Looking forward to 2500 MN upgrade
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I am thrilled to be supporting Absolute coin!  This is the very first Proof of View currency that is actively backed by Masternodes.  The advertising, promoting, and events market is huge and always will be.  I could never be in sales so I'm thankful there are smart crypto people actively engaged in this sector. 

I have been mining Absolute since the beginning and I can tell you that the community support and development here is top-tier.  The detailed and easy to follow guides show the technical acumen of the team while listings to several masternode ranking sites as well as easy-click masternode setup sites shows the marketing prowess of the development team.

Also, the github activity is undeniable.  This is a great project to be a part of.  I think the price is pretty low right now considering what is coming.  Not financial advice but I highly recommend reading more into the discord, website, whitepaper, etc to see what these guys are doing and why Absolute coin is so relevant today.

There is so much talent behind this project so I guess the only question is... why aren't you here with us?   Cool
Activity: 6
till 21st july you can start the masternodes with 1000 ABS.
after then you need to upgrade you all masternodes to 2500 coins
the collateral for Masternodes is going to change in 8 days (21.07.18) to 2.5K
After the 25th the minimum protocol spork will be enabled, this will mean that old Masternodes will no longer be recognised on the Masternode list. At this point all old Masternodes will no longer receive rewards and must be upgrade to 2500 ABS to continue to work.
1000 ABS masternode will be disabled on 25 July.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
till 21st july you can start the masternodes with 1000 ABS.
after then you need to upgrade you all masternodes to 2500 coins
Activity: 13
Got me 2500 coins... start this baby
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
this project looks very promising and im thinking about buying a masternode.
my question is how many coins i need to run a masternode - 1000 or 2500 Huh
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

The take over has definitely gathered some steam, With so few ABS for sale on the market I do wonder what the change to 2.5K coin nodes will do to the price ?

It can mean many things. Perhaps control over the total supply is quite centralized which would be a bad thing if the actors in power have bad intentions.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
i I am pretty new to the Master Node thing. I am running an Absolutecoin Masternode on my Linux Server and I am using an Absolute Core QT Wallet on my PC.

I am getting the Status: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. Active says :00m:00s

It running since 30h now.

I heard that it takes 60h to get the first fees transferred and I also heard that WATCHDOG_EXPIRED is not so important.
Can anyone give me more details about that.

THX
X.
Go to the #troubleshooting-guides channel on Discord to get help on Watchdog_Expired message. You will still receive ABS but it's better to fix it.
+- 60h is correct for the first reward.
you can also check the status of your MN on discord, just go to #Ask-the-Bot channel adn type !node-status your.ip.x.x
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Great news! Top 5 on Github Masternode ranking

Go to : https://github.com/absolute-community/absolute/wiki to get installation instructions and setup your ABS Masternode today!!

Activity: 128
I'm looking at this new project carefully. I have been mining from 4 days with gtx1070 and i receive only  3 coins a day. If here are people with tips I'will be happy. I'm also thinking to buy some coins in next days, but I have no experiences in VPS and masternodes. Masternode reward wuold make the difference.
Activity: 2
i I am pretty new to the Master Node thing. I am running an Absolutecoin Masternode on my Linux Server and I am using an Absolute Core QT Wallet on my PC.

I am getting the Status: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. Active says :00m:00s

It running since 30h now.

I heard that it takes 60h to get the first fees transferred and I also heard that WATCHDOG_EXPIRED is not so important.
Can anyone give me more details about that.

THX
X.
Activity: 23
A great project from good developers. Just super!!!
Activity: 23
This project has potential to reach to the moon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Is there a link to the actual masternode installation process?
Pages:
Jump to: