Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ABS] Absolute Coin | First Proof of View currency backed by Masternodes - page 8. (Read 32758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
good one
me likes n accumulated on the low key for months now.  Grin
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
nice to see how good and strong the price grow today on a 24h chart for ABS
its time to add ABS to coinmarketcap. this would be help to grow better and stronger  Grin

and now your hope become true my friend
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/absolute
this coin already at coinmarketcap now
nice work ABS team  Wink

thumbs up!  Grin
buy more ABS, run a masternode and hold it for long time  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
its time to add ABS to coinmarketcap. this would be help to grow better and stronger  Grin

and now your hope become true my friend
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/absolute
this coin already at coinmarketcap now
nice work ABS team  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
All rises, even exponential rises, have to stop someday.
No one knows, at the moment, that when ABS stop its current unbelievable growth, but it will surely.
Let's see.
What was the former prize before it got listed in coinmarketcap? I see a lot seasoned community members are rooting for this coin. I wish it can be listed on Mercatix or Yobit. Graviex and Stex will be slowing the adoption really down as they don't have much volume like the former exchanges mentioned
nx5
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
whats news for pumps ABS?
i have coins but i don t know  holding or sell today?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

and it does not stop... +225% (7days/chart) and +63% (24h/chart)
any reasons/news for this nice support?  Wink
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of AbsoluteCoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/absolute
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
it is possible to start a masternode with a ipv6 on this project?
if yes, how then must the both configfiles look like?
I have invested in ABS. Their professionalism and vision is great.

2x in such market situations. Pretty happy Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Hey!
What about weekly announcement ?

I guess that everybody enjoy the ride today... Grin
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hey!
What about weekly announcement ?
Activity: 62

WoldPool | Absolute Coin (ABS) Mining Pool  | http://wold.by/
NEW PORT FOR ABS

Host: wold.by
Algo: lyra2v2
Port: 4533
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=ABS
Fee: 1%
Payout: Every 2 hours

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://wold.by:4533 -u ADDRESS.WORKER -p c=ABS

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

very good decision to invest in ABS.
i hope that you will soon have the opportunity to run a masternode and get rewards
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Proof of View is a very important feature. Do you have a telegram community? Because the most masternodes are only based on discord. It would be great if you create one.

t.me/absolute_community

there it is. feel free and join this ABS telegram channel.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Proof of View is a very important feature. Do you have a telegram community? Because the most masternodes are only based on discord. It would be great if you create one.
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
Hi everyone, this is the weekly announcement!

Wallets – Release
Development continues on the next release (12.2.5), based on what I said last week our goals have not changed. There will be further code amendments once we have successfully tested last week’s changes.

Timing changes and difficult settings
We are currently experiencing issues with block timings based on how the difficulty settings are adjusted on each block. This is due to the instability in hashing power which is engaged on the network at present. If hashing power spikes, this causes the difficultly to adjust to compensate. If over compensation occurs, this causes blocks to remain unsolved for much longer than 90 seconds. This means that superblocks releases have been slowly moving forward over the past few months. Adjustments in the code, will allow us to regulate this better in the next release.

Exchanges
We are now on Crex24! Please show your support by trading on this exchange in addition to our current listings. Our market on Crex can be found here: https://crex24.com/exchange/ABS-BTC

Coingecko
We have signing up of a new feature on CoinGecko call Beam, this will allow us to configure ABS on the site and allow news postings which should give us better exposure.

Twitter
We’ve been pushing on twitter this week, we are attracting around 50 new followers a day, which is great news. Further work needs to be done on our other accounts, but this is a good step in the right direction. We also have started pushing into the advertising and event base industries to gain awareness of what ABS is about. Any retweets and likes helps us, so we appreciate your support!

Coin Market Cap
Our goal is to reapply later in the month for CMC, now that we have another exchange listing sorted. We need to start expanding the community again, further social media exposure should help here, so we will continue to expand these and see what happens.

Advertising on major social accounts is an option but the budget is quite limited at the moment.

Governance
We will be issuing new budgets asap, these need to be voted on to allow us to continue to pay for general running expenses and other areas that need funding.
Activity: 61
Good job ABS team. Hope to see ABS on coinmarketcap.com soon.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: