Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ABS] Absolute Coin | First Proof of View currency backed by Masternodes - page 3. (Read 32758 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
stuck for me @ 468037 aswell
https://explorer.absolutecoin.net
Is the network hash too low for diff so no mining block = stuck or it's something else, guys? So what now? Are we just stuck at 468037 and there nothing could be done?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
since 01.07. no masternode rewards arrive to my wallets.   Roll Eyes
the status of my masternodes shows "enabled" - are there any blockchain sync-probs?
i'm on blocknumber 453855...
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
The price of Absolute coin fell dramatically over last several months, since the last week of its campaign ended. I stopped running my Absolute coin masternode because monthly income (at current price of Absolute coin) is not enough to pay monthly VPS service fee. Nevertheless, I don't have plan to sell my Absolute coin soon, and will hold them to wait for better price with upcoming season for altcoins. It might be a long waiting time but I will keep patiently waiting for it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
So update 12.3.1 will be available on 26th on June. Some of the PoV node source code will be included but not yet enabled.

All old Masternodes will be disabled on the 10th of July.

This release will in a intermediate release which is required to get @everyone in the right position to turn tiered deterministic nodes on at a later date.

We will also be shaking up how the community is organised and shifting information on to the website which will have a members portal. More to follow on this over the weekend.

i started my 7th ABS masternode today  Cheesy
must be on 26th june the wallet gui updated to the new version or we have some time left till 10th july to use the old version?

No, you will be able to use the old version up to the 10th of July
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
So update 12.3.1 will be available on 26th on June. Some of the PoV node source code will be included but not yet enabled.

This release will in a intermediate release which is required to get @everyone in the right position to turn tiered deterministic nodes on at a later date.

We will also be shaking up how the community is organised and shifting information on to the website which will have a members portal. More to follow on this over the weekend.

i started my 7th ABS masternode today  Cheesy
must be on 26th june the wallet gui updated to the new version or we have some time left till 10th july to use the old version?
Any thoughts of getting listed on a service like CryptoChest or StakingLab?

It's possible, however we are limited by listing fees so we can see whats suitable for ABS.

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Any thoughts of getting listed on a service like CryptoChest or StakingLab?
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Absolute Update #19.2
Are you from Absolute coin's team? Even you are, you should post link to the information, such as from Absolute coin's website or anywhere else. Anyway, I thank you for the very important information on progress of Absolute coin project. It is positively to see Absolute coin projects has still been lively developed despite of its fall in price over recent months. I wish that the upgrade will have good impacts on Absolute coin's price and demands.
Absolute Update #19.2

The next update (12.3.1) is almost ready for testing, so the community should expect the release with the next few weeks. This will be a staging release for Deterministic Masternodes to be activated on the Network. The process for setting up, building and configuring new Masternodes will also change significantly when these new nodes are activated. We will make sure all the documentation is available as before.

New Governance Budget Proposals will also be available this week. We recommend that members of the community vote promptly so that we can secure the next superblock.
I just want to issue a warning about grendel25 above here, he's known to have been shilling scams earlier

You should look into ABS further, feel free to come and chat to the community on Discord or Telegram. We've been developing ABS for over a year now, so we would have hoped we would be past these kind of statements by now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I just want to issue a warning about grendel25 above here, he's known to have been shilling scams earlier
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Hey folks.. I heard Absoute Coin may be changing algorithm to LyraV3.  Please let me know if anyone hears further of it.  I'll do the same.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
I agreed that Absolute coin has fallen too much and actually been undervalued at the moment. I was one of Absolute coin supporters months ago during its campaign, and so far I still hold all my Absolute coin. Even at the price around 500 satoshis is undervalue price of ABS. Be positive, determinant, and keep supporting Absolute coin because I have never lost my belief in Absolute coin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Absolute seems very undervalued right now,time to grab some bags 👍👍👍

I agree.  Probably one of the most undervalued speculative plays available in the crypto markets right now.  The development team is solid and doing constructive work. 

The website and whitepaper are overdue for release but they have done the good work of innovating a solid process for making paper wallets as seen a few posts above this one.

A lot of the communication is not taking place here on btc-talk but more through discord and telegram.  Even has a bridge setup so people on discord can see telegram chats and vice-versa. 

It is getting close to production time in my opinion.  I mean, time to produce tangible actions or miss the next alt-coin buzz in the markets.  Many people are saying this summer will be good for alts.  I believe absolute can capitalize if they can get some clients on board with their technology.  That's my big hope anyways.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Quick update Everyone

Web Paper Wallet

A New web Paper Wallet is now available https://address.absolutecoin.net/

This will allow you the following functionality:
- Create a new ABS address
- Create an ABS paper wallet
- Bulk Create Addresses
- Split a wallet address
- Show wallet details (WIF, WIFC, HEX, B64) formats.

We are looking for people to test the wallet and confirm that everything is working ok. This wallet can be download via GitHub (version 3.3.1) , there is a link on the site via (zip) if you wish to run it completely offline.

New Release
A new release will be available within the next few weeks (v12.3.1),  this will adjust spork setting on the network, apply bug fixes for database and RPC settings and get things in order for the next release which will be (v12.3.2).

We've been playing with some new functionality changes regarding our spork keys which has taken some time to configure, now that these have been completed, be can proceed with deterministic masternodes.

Thanks CC,

in conversation, the collateral for the masternodes are to be increased from 2500 to 5000 ABS, and for 20000 ABS could you run a pov masternode
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Absolute seems very undervalued right now,time to grab some bags 👍👍👍
Quick update Everyone

Web Paper Wallet

A New web Paper Wallet is now available https://address.absolutecoin.net/

This will allow you the following functionality:
- Create a new ABS address
- Create an ABS paper wallet
- Bulk Create Addresses
- Split a wallet address
- Show wallet details (WIF, WIFC, HEX, B64) formats.

We are looking for people to test the wallet and confirm that everything is working ok. This wallet can be download via GitHub (version 3.3.1) , there is a link on the site via (zip) if you wish to run it completely offline.

New Release
A new release will be available within the next few weeks (v12.3.1),  this will adjust spork setting on the network, apply bug fixes for database and RPC settings and get things in order for the next release which will be (v12.3.2).

We've been playing with some new functionality changes regarding our spork keys which has taken some time to configure, now that these have been completed, be can proceed with deterministic masternodes.

Thanks CC,
Pages:
Jump to: