Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 110. (Read 46364 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Awesome concept. Blockchain would never be the same again
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Does metamask work for this ICO?
have you. The metamask is also the ETH wallet supporting the ERC20 platform. You can rest assured to use offline.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Does metamask work for this ICO?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'm pretty excited to see ArcBlock launched. The technology is defying current blockchains to improve and keep up with this fast paced industry. Lots of blockchains 1.0 and 2.0 will inevitably die and won't be implemented for real use cases. Every coin has a cycle of peaks and valleys, and they form part of the market's cycle, when this cycle starts, pioneer coins will ride that peak and will be "judged" in the valley of the cycle, if the coin wasn't successful, it will detach from the market cycle. When the market is ready for another peak, another set of coins is ready to ride up with new innovations. We have seen these peaks in 2013 with 1.0 blockchains, 2017 with 2.0 blockchains, I'm pretty sure 2019 or 2020 will be the peak of 3.0 blockchains such as Arcblock.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
How much minimum we can invest??

Thanks.

As I understand it, the minimal investment on public sale is 0.1 etherium. All information is on the site https://www.arcblock.io/. But you need to take into account that the more you buy, the less the transfer fee from the invested amount in percentages.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project

I also believe that and really hope upcoming ICOs wont be effected by the recent price drop in BTC and all other major coins. We need crypto in the future and it has to resist all governments attacks on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Hi ArcBlock. I admire your project and want to invest their money. But I have a request. Please reduce the maximum individual cap. Very much willing to invest... I'm afraid not to have time to send my ETH. It would be ideal if in the first hour will be the maximum cap 5-10 ETH.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
How will it work with these many people trying to log in on Feb 3rd? Will it be a the key ICO all over again?
Activity: 434
I see that, some body share image include ArcBlock Token name is ARC, but now I see on your website token name is ABT. What is correct?
Activity: 273
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
Activity: 294
can't find the whitelist form on your site, I only see the one for the private sale.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i think this is perfect project for investors. When the project start, i think it bring the cost to the sociality. i sure believe this project come true.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I found a nice spreadsheet compare for Arcblock, EOS and Ethereum:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OFnc9UIT4-XfqfCc-finrwCrn6wG61p2zpKccmmmefc/mobilebasic
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Nice project!
Very hopefull to see the next Blockchain 3.0

If you use my refferal link you get 2% extra:
https://www.arcblock.io/s/iAeIgrXyWDk7cHv
(you don't have to)

Invite friends to join ArcBlock with your referral link, which gives them a gift of 2% extra ABT, while giving yourself 3% bonus ABT, based on their token commitments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I want buy Abt, please tell me how to buy it?

ARCBLOCK is still in the ICO stage. You haven't been in the white list before, and you have to wait for the market to buy it.
Activity: 289
When will ABT/BTC ABT/ETH be on an exchange?

Please rest assured that ARCBLOCK does not worry about the exchange, Binance, Huobi, OKEX will start the first step, please wait for the first step of the great success of ICO! Grin Wink
Activity: 350
The ArcBlock coin project is China's IT big guy NetEase's Ding Lei platform. ICO is bound to be in a terrible mess. Later, the stock exchange boom can be expected. This is a good project worth investing for a long time. Grin

Yes, ABT is very hot in ICO at present, and it depends on robbing! Cry
Activity: 336
The ArcBlock coin project is China's IT big guy NetEase's Ding Lei platform. ICO is bound to be in a terrible mess. Later, the stock exchange boom can be expected. This is a good project worth investing for a long time. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When will ABT/BTC ABT/ETH be on an exchange?
Activity: 308
when you have a pair between cmt/abt, expect great things will come
Jump to: