Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 114. (Read 46363 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
ABT will be the best third generation blockchain platform in the world, I am in.   Grin

Why is it you suddenly considered ABT as the best generation blockchain platform in the world? What are your basis about it?
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Looks like a very good project, strong team and advisors, I hope that the whitelist it will be closed at some point, saw some other ICO recently where they let it open and sale of token was kinda a mess and many people couldnt buy after waiting for weeks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Currently there are many fake mail about this pre-sale. Everyone beware. They will never send you mail about your purchase.
Recently I received an email about ArcBlock pre sale, lucky I was not fooled by the fake letter.
Thank you for the information you provided.
ArcBlock is a great project and I will join when Tokensale officially starts.
Please update the information from their website. Make a smart investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Currently there are many fake mail about this pre-sale. Everyone beware. They will never send you mail about your purchase.
Confirm! I think that ArkBlock is a big project and for this reason anyone who wants to create trouble. We must be careful and not open fake mail.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
ABT will be the best third generation blockchain platform in the world, I am in.   Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
How ArcBlock going dev? I would like to hear some news about your project. Can I register for private sale now?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This is Neo token or ERC20 token? Do you have some competitors in this niche? And why so big hardcap?

see this comparison https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OFnc9UIT4-XfqfCc-finrwCrn6wG61p2zpKccmmmefc/edit
arcblock token is erc20 token

Thank you. So, they will have ERC20 tokens, but than will swap to own blockchain and also will have smartcontracts like Ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Recently I received an email about ArcBlock pre sale, lucky I was not fooled by the fake letter.
Always go to Arcblock.io for real information or from their official announcement throughout their social media.
Anyway arcblock pre-sale has started since Jan 12th.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 131
Not found any news on techcrunch.com, bitcoinmagazine.com or coindesk.com, but they put those website logos on their Media section:

Activity: 131
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.

Coupled with the teams inconsistencies, and all attempts to wash out any discussing that paints this project in a negative manner. They haven't responded to 1 negative criticism, even though the main guy is posting in this thread 24-7.

I'm eagerly awaiting any dev discussions about this case, and other issues with the greed in this ICO. If you respond in a sensible manner, then maybe you will actually have some real investors with big cash investing in this. But instead, you want to take the route of creating a desire by creating a high-wall few can pass.

If you want to play that game, then answer our questions for the sake of your 250 million USD (it's now worth 350 million btw, due to eth prices), that 350 million you want to raise, which would make this one of the most funded cryptos of all time, but yet you have nothing to show for it.

Are you sure it's 350million? not 35 million?
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is a very nice and promising ICO. Already a shining working product which to me will greatly benefit from innovative advances to the current blockchain technology. However, one main thing that I see will be a challenge going forward is competition from ICOs in other more older projects, those with a decentralized computing infrastructure.I find it very impressive that ArcBlock uses Algorand consensus. Gossip-based byzantine proof networks are a very promising way to develop an infrastructure.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
should nodes be more secure than fragmented and light-weighted?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU,nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price. But i'll tell you here and now, it was magic number pulled out of thin air.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.

Coupled with the teams inconsistencies, and all attempts to wash out any discussing that paints this project in a negative manner. They haven't responded to 1 negative criticism, even though the main guy is posting in this thread 24-7.

I'm eagerly awaiting any dev discussions about this case, and other issues with the greed in this ICO. If you respond in a sensible manner, then maybe you will actually have some real investors with big cash investing in this. But instead, you want to take the route of creating a desire by creating a high-wall few can pass.

If you want to play that game, then answer our questions for the sake of your 250 million USD (it's now worth 350 million btw, due to eth prices), that 350 million you want to raise, which would make this one of the most funded cryptos of all time, but yet you have nothing to show for it.
Activity: 238
When the public sale is going to start?

🌎 Public Sale
Minimum 0.1 ETH / Max 50 ETH

1,  Jan 15 7PM CST.2018, account system will be opened for registration
2,KYC and review
3,Approved & waiting for public sale open
4   Public token sale event will begin on Feb 3 & end on Feb 10

Register-submit-review-select-Kyc-transfer funds.
Everything goes through our official site.

🏁 4 Weeks after it has ended everyone receives their tokens!
👉 More details will be released on official social medias and website.
ArcBlock.io
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
When the public sale is going to start?
Activity: 238
This is Neo token or ERC20 token? Do you have some competitors in this niche? And why so big hardcap?

see this comparison https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OFnc9UIT4-XfqfCc-finrwCrn6wG61p2zpKccmmmefc/edit
arcblock token is erc20 token
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Jump to: