Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 117. (Read 401002 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 03:07:22 PM
why is market cap of AC below WC? is that because dev is not active?
Take it easy, u don't want to be a millionaire over night  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 02, 2014, 03:07:01 PM
12 hr mining ac2pool.mn = 0 Coin = bye bye

Really? I just pointed my 7mh/s at it but if it's not paying out I'm sure not gonna waste my time

anyone got payouts ?

I have 24 hours of hashing invested in this pool. I haven't seen one coin yet. I'm highly disappointed. I will not be throwing any more hash away to make the pool owners rich while I sit here with nothing to show for it...

They probably haven't exchanged the coins into AC yet. Give it a little time this is a brand new multipool
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
May 02, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

Really? I just pointed my 7mh/s at it but if it's not paying out I'm sure not gonna waste my time

anyone got payouts ?

I have 24 hours of hashing invested in this pool. I haven't seen one coin yet. I'm highly disappointed. I will not be throwing any more hash away to make the pool owners rich while I sit here with nothing to show for it...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 02, 2014, 03:05:09 PM
why is market cap of AC below WC? is that because dev is not active?
yui
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 02, 2014, 02:59:27 PM
Ha, well trying to get my AC from OS X onto Windows was what caused me to lose over 40k AC, but hopefully I'm about to get them back. And please, don't do any coding just for me.
Activity: 112
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 02:55:50 PM
I'm running the second version of the wallet on Windows on a Mac, since the Mac one wasn't updated.

the update wasn't mandatory. (no hardfork or something which have effect on the chain).
it only fixed a transaction issue and added new checkpoints.

so you are fine with your version of the mac wallet.

(if you still want the a mac wallet with the new sources i can compile you one.
or you wait until i post a step by step guide i am writing at the moment)
yui
May 02, 2014, 02:51:57 PM
I'm running the second version of the wallet on Windows on a Mac, since the Mac one wasn't updated.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 02:48:30 PM
As a Mac user, I really don't understand this "roaming" stuff at all, but I'll give it a try.

Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/AsiaCoin/wallet.dat
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 02:39:52 PM

anyone got payouts ?
No, still waiting for my 90AC (very poor for 1Mh in 24h), for more then 10h Huh
yui
May 02, 2014, 02:37:31 PM
As a Mac user, I really don't understand this "roaming" stuff at all, but I'll give it a try.
Activity: 30
May 02, 2014, 02:36:34 PM
I found three files on Windows called "wallet.dat" and copied/renamed them onto my desktop. They'd already been listed as having been modified today, and the address where my AC were instructed to be sent to from Poloniex on April 30th already matches the address under the "receive coins" tab in my wallet. So I doubt this will work...but where should I swap in one of these other wallet.dat files?

type %appdata% in explorer. you will find asiacoin folder. you have to replace the wallet in that folder
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 02, 2014, 02:33:59 PM
I found three files on Windows called "wallet.dat" and copied/renamed them onto my desktop. They'd already been listed as having been modified today, and the address where my AC were instructed to be sent to from Poloniex on April 30th already matches the address under the "receive coins" tab in my wallet. So I doubt this will work...but where should I swap in one of these other wallet.dat files?
renaming them is/ was a bad idea. wallet.dat is the file that holds your coin data.
you can try to import the most recent one or import it... i'm not sure what exactly you did or how many other coins you have...
it would have been in the asiacoin folder inside of roaming originally :/
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
May 02, 2014, 02:33:43 PM
Had 5 successful occurrence of minting/staking in my wallet over last 24hrs.  Good luck getting my AC back on an exchange. 

My wallet is their home, they want to stay in their home. Cheesy
Activity: 351
May 02, 2014, 02:26:19 PM
people want DEV say hello everytime he is online.... so stupid
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 02:24:54 PM
where can i find the explorer?

OP!

thats a crawler. NOT explorer...

the explorer can be found here: http://asiacoinexplorer.cz.cc

Hi goldmann, your explorer still showing wrong number of money supply. I think it should be fixed before many people get misunderstanding.

Hi TTM,

my collegue is still at work. he will fix this as soon as he s at home.
and it's only a bug with the parsing of the first block.

so everything else is working and showing correct data.
Activity: 2
May 02, 2014, 02:23:25 PM

anyone got payouts ?
TTM
Activity: 140
May 02, 2014, 02:23:04 PM
where can i find the explorer?

OP!

thats a crawler. NOT explorer...

the explorer can be found here: http://asiacoinexplorer.cz.cc

Hi goldmann, your explorer still showing wrong number of money supply. I think it should be fixed before many people get misunderstanding.
yui
May 02, 2014, 02:22:42 PM
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 02:22:34 PM
dev online quite frequently, i think he only need to talk when he has something new to announce. I don't know what people he to say by now.

+1

and we see he is online. so he is following the process and just have nothing to announce at the moment.
thats enough. he made a perfect base for this coin. and with perfect i mean really perfect... we have ups and downs at the prices
but it's holding very very stable and the trend is going up. anybody with mathematical skills will tell you a good prognosis
on this expansion.
TTM
Activity: 140
May 02, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
dev online quite frequently, i think he only need to talk when he has something new to announce. I don't know what people want he to say by now.
Jump to: