Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 119. (Read 401002 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
May 02, 2014, 11:57:50 AM
what's the donation address and who's holding the coin?

Johnny I will pay unick from my wallet if I receive the required amount in pledges before any AC is sent, once the block explorer and hosting is completed I will ask for the pledged amounts to be sent to my wallet. 

Does that work for everyone?  If not I am open to suggestions.
That sounds good to me, I'll send you my coins now...

Thank you, but let's hold off until everything is completed and I will ask for a collection of pledges posting my AC address in my signature.

Right now our goal is 70,000 AC, we have 26,000 pledged, unick the block explorer dev is on board to accept AC for his work.

Here again is some examples of his work...

http://mint.blockx.info/

http://fac.blockx.info/

Even if you don't donate directly, HODL and keep the price up so we get a better conversion rate or point your miners at the multi-pool.  Everyone can play a part.

I see you guys have an explorer up and running, if you still need me, just let me know  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
May 02, 2014, 11:45:58 AM
So yesterday night there was a big pump of the AC price, was this possibly caused by the multipool buying coins?
If so, then we might have a bigger pump this night as more people are mining there now.

Currently just a 12 BTC buy would push the AC price to 1650 on Cryptsy. That would mean now is the time to buy at 1200 satoshi!

indead, the sell wall is not huge at the moment.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
So yesterday night there was a big pump of the AC price, was this possibly caused by the multipool buying coins?
If so, then we might have a bigger pump this night as more people are mining there now.

Currently just a 12 BTC buy would push the AC price to 1650 on Cryptsy. That would mean now is the time to buy at 1200 satoshi!
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
May 02, 2014, 11:22:41 AM
Two weeks in and the charts are following Blackcoins trends.

These are my predictions for the next 6-8weeks for Asiacoin...(Including the coin surviving and thriving.)

Chart 1 shows the 1st two weeks for asiacoin, compared with blackcoins 1st two weeks!

Chart 2 shows my predictions bases on blackcoins movements.

I'm interested in getting a donation wallet going so we can get the give away going again.

Anyone interested? Trusted people only Cool

Charts look really similar. Let's hope in a month we have same pump.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 02, 2014, 11:22:18 AM
So things that should be put together

multipool --- in the works as i understand

android wallet

asian websites (chinese, korean, japanese) i'm sure i'm missing a couple countries and dialects

outreach flyers paper wallets and some sort of this is crypto lit for the uninformed

i'll build a chinese website this weekend

HI, Just take the easy way, clone the official website ,and translate to Chinese. here you are: http://altcoin.sinaapp.com/ac/

you can download the site files:  
  Chinese site: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJtyB95
  En site: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTG7vCz

@AsiaCoin  , dev can put this file to official server or add a link .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 11:19:28 AM
The fasted coin to be listed on Mintpal, Bter and Cryptsy.

yes and it s only 2 weeks young. a bright future is awaiting asiacoin.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 11:16:06 AM
The fasted coin to be listed on Mintpal, Bter and Cryptsy.
TTM
Activity: 140
May 02, 2014, 11:08:45 AM
what happened to the official giveaway?

They ran out in like a day!
Not in a day but within few minutes they giveaway finished.

O really? wow!

We need to set a new one up, and lower giveaway to 100 or somthing.

I can afford a couple thousand. Im sure we could raise 30,000 AC for a give away?

Why do we need new giveaway campaign ?

So new people can get some free Asiacoin

No other reason.

People who got giveaway usually sell it instanly to get Bitcoin, although small amounts won't affect price but your campaign doesn't help much on promoting AC.
Activity: 189
May 02, 2014, 11:08:01 AM
anyone mining ac2pool.mn ? I have been there for a few hours and I am submitting shares but I am not getting any coins? I thought it was supposed to be a auto exchange multipool......
I am getting AC from the multipool but not getting much. You can see the incoming credits under Transactions.

Yea I looked under transactions but nothing is showing up. I have 10+ mh/s points there so I I showed be earning pretty easy. Thanks for the info though, I was just making sure the site was legit. I will contact the pool operator.

I think it exchanges on a 24 hr basis... i had the same issue yesterday and removed my miners... after checking today i had some coins..
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
May 02, 2014, 11:07:36 AM
okay guys android wallet custom application : 5 BTC to collect and the job is done .

I know we have some guys here with more than 1M coins and they r not going to donate ...

theyr just waiting here when the price is rising to take profits .

Donation accepted with BTC : 152yiX71NJpvQPQJ41Z9ZYt4WnYGvbAfJc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donation accepted with Asiacoin : ASZuSRE6jbp9chaH35odff7Losr9d6ZBm1

I will update this post with the funds collected .

Done!

these adress are not the original adresse i have posted the page before

someone quote my post and change adress take care

that''s what i say earlyer
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 02, 2014, 11:03:56 AM
I see the confirmed under transactions but the account balance doesn't seem to be registering them ?
Activity: 156
May 02, 2014, 11:02:27 AM
anyone mining ac2pool.mn ? I have been there for a few hours and I am submitting shares but I am not getting any coins? I thought it was supposed to be a auto exchange multipool......
I am getting AC from the multipool but not getting much. You can see the incoming credits under Transactions.

Yea I looked under transactions but nothing is showing up. I have 10+ mh/s points there so I I showed be earning pretty easy. Thanks for the info though, I was just making sure the site was legit. I will contact the pool operator.
Activity: 532
May 02, 2014, 10:57:15 AM
Activity: 294
May 02, 2014, 10:55:01 AM

O really? wow!

I can afford a couple thousand. Im sure we could raise 30,000 AC for a give away?

So new people can get some free Asiacoin

No other reason.
TTM
Activity: 140
May 02, 2014, 10:51:50 AM

O really? wow!

Activity: 156
May 02, 2014, 10:50:08 AM
Activity: 210
May 02, 2014, 10:48:33 AM
do we have a richlist?
Activity: 300
May 02, 2014, 10:39:41 AM
Can someone explain why the network 20 ghsh and only one worker pool. Where all Maining?  Huh Smiley

no more mining. only minting

Do not understand! If not difficult - explain or give a link to the information

Asiacoin is a POW/POS coin. The 1st two weeks was POW(Which is mining directly). This has now ended and is now POS/Minting(Minting is holding your coins in an open wallet so the network can prove how many coins you have,) this allows the network to confirm transactions and keep the system going.

You cannot mine Asiacoin directly anymore, you can only buy them in the market, or you can join a multipool which will help the coin out.

Hope this answers peoples question on mining/minting.

Thank you. Now I understand! Smiley
Activity: 294
May 02, 2014, 10:39:16 AM

O really? wow!

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2014, 10:37:34 AM

Jump to: