Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 126. (Read 401002 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
May 02, 2014, 07:12:11 AM
 Grin that's what I pay myself to do!
Pay attention to the details.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 07:03:50 AM
Ok guys help me out with what I am seeing in the block explorer it shows 3,381,267,977 Coins
WTF I thought the MAX was 360 million MAX this figure already shows 3.3 BILLION

i took the explorer offline and will check this now manually. give me some minutes. i am just waiting for
the dev to check this...

EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!  Smiley
wow for a moment i was panicing.. lol

Code:
static const int64 nMinSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
static const int CUTOFF_HEIGHT = 20160; // Height at the end of 14 days
// miner's coin base reward based on nBits
int64 GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
int64 nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;

if(nHeight <= 1000)
{
nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
else if(nHeight > 10080)
{
if(nHeight > CUTOFF_HEIGHT)
{
return nMinSubsidy + nFees;
}

nSubsidy = 5000 * COIN;
return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

NO WORRIES. WE CHECKED THE ASIACOIN SOURCECODES: https://github.com/AsiaCoin/AsiaCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp
and seems its just an viewbug in the blockexplorer. we will fix this asap.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 02, 2014, 07:01:17 AM
Ok guys help me out with what I am seeing in the block explorer it shows 3,381,267,977 Coins

Off a decimal place?

Great to see everyone getting involved. Many hands make light work.

Let's keep it up!  Wink
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 07:00:28 AM

i took the explorer offline and will check this now manually. give me some minutes. i am just waiting for
the dev to check this...
May 02, 2014, 06:56:22 AM
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 06:55:27 AM
So I usually just lurk these forums, but I made account to just say bravo to the guys taking up AC projects. Even with the absence of DEV.
I'm going to email some companies in Asia and try to get them on board with Asiacoin.
If we could get a Asiacoin payment processor similar to bitpay that would really help with getting companies on board.
Lets get this ball moving guys  Smiley

Thank you man +1

great. and if everybody just contributes a little thing to AC i am sure this will be one of the most popular/sucessful
altcoins ever.

we are already working on the Top100 for http://asiacoinexplorer.cz.cc list and my collegue will start something else.. a surprise for this community....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2014, 06:52:52 AM
So I usually just lurk these forums, but I made account to just say bravo to the guys taking up AC projects. Even with the absence of DEV.
I'm going to email some companies in Asia and try to get them on board with Asiacoin.
If we could get a Asiacoin payment processor similar to bitpay that would really help with getting companies on board.
Lets get this ball moving guys  Smiley

Thank you man +1
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 06:52:18 AM
Hi, would someone help me get my coins? This is probably user error and nothing to worry anyone about.

On April 30, I deleted wallet v1.0.0.0 folder from Windows running on my Mac and then installed v1.0.0.1 onto same Windows on same Mac. Even on new wallet it showed my transaction histories from the original wallet. When I downloaded the new wallet (which was from the Mega link in OP), it asked me if I agree to let it run some additional functions and I said yes.

Then, I withdrew 41614.74493101 AC from Poloniex onto my address, AYBgVfc2TTKHWxxj9anKGUdXNkUo7kGgYw. I have unlocked my wallet and the coins do not show as arrived. How do I get my coins?

is that address in old or new wallet?

this doesn't matter as it's the SAME blockchain.

only important thing is that the wallet is using the same "wallet.dat" file.

yui
Activity: 182
May 02, 2014, 06:51:53 AM
New one.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 02, 2014, 06:51:01 AM
Hi, would someone help me get my coins? This is probably user error and nothing to worry anyone about.

On April 30, I deleted wallet v1.0.0.0 folder from Windows running on my Mac and then installed v1.0.0.1 onto same Windows on same Mac. Even on new wallet it showed my transaction histories from the original wallet. When I downloaded the new wallet (which was from the Mega link in OP), it asked me if I agree to let it run some additional functions and I said yes.

Then, I withdrew 41614.74493101 AC from Poloniex onto my address, AYBgVfc2TTKHWxxj9anKGUdXNkUo7kGgYw. I have unlocked my wallet and the coins do not show as arrived. How do I get my coins?

is that address in old or new wallet?
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 06:49:24 AM

your coins should be already on your wallet: http://23.94.38.173:8888/address/AYBgVfc2TTKHWxxj9anKGUdXNkUo7kGgYw
Activity: 252
May 02, 2014, 06:49:19 AM
the dev who made the blockexplorer told me he can set up an multipool very fast,
but i need the confirmation of the community.
Do we need that?

For example I am mining LTC and BTC and buying with both profits AC.
SO in fact i am my own little multipool. If you all start mining the most profitable
coins and exchange them for AC. AC will go high very fast.

btw - he can also develop an android wallet for us.

and please donate him some AC. I will donate him 5k cause i think thats okay for this job.
He set us the blockexplorer up in less than 1 hour...
and i can aproove he is a man of his word.

server is up and running.
hope you like it.

and please consider donatin some AC for developer: AbaUnVgCexF5TVjdWApQZjWRMnmtwpNnw6

I will donate 1000ac towards the android wallet
May 02, 2014, 06:49:00 AM
its just me I refreshed 4 or 5 times and it displayed just fine. Kiss
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 06:46:30 AM
the dev who made the blockexplorer told me he can set up an multipool very fast,
Do we need that?

SO in fact i am my own little multipool. If you all start mining the most profitable

and please donate him some AC. I will donate him 5k cause i think thats okay for this job.

hope you like it.

and please consider donatin some AC for developer: AbaUnVgCexF5TVjdWApQZjWRMnmtwpNnw6

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://23.94.38.173:8888 is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes

for me it's working fine
May 02, 2014, 06:42:23 AM
Do we need that?

hope you like it.

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://23.94.38.173:8888 is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes
legendary
May 02, 2014, 06:41:07 AM
an android wallet would be an epic step forward...

+1
yui
Activity: 182
May 02, 2014, 06:40:32 AM

www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 02, 2014, 06:36:58 AM
Do we need that?

hope you like it.

legendary
May 02, 2014, 06:36:39 AM
i'm asiallionnaire; don't disappoint me plz  Grin

Hold your AsiaCoins and it will give you a nice return in a year!

my friend has 1 million
after 1 year he will have 2 million in his wallet - 100% profit ..... without doing anything this year ... it's awesome
If I had enough money I buy more  Wink
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
May 02, 2014, 06:33:10 AM

hope you like it.

great, donating 500 AC  Grin

i still have 900 AC to donate, like i said in my last post,

Jump to: