Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 211. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 27, 2014, 12:49:41 AM
Guys, I don't want to offend anybody with my previous comments, you're making an effort, which is great.

I just want to hammer home the following point.

Traders make the coin. Nothing else.

USB sticks aren't going to cut it.

Whoever can appeal to traders more than any other coin... it's game over!

I'm trying to think of how this can be done. It's not easy.

Multipool was one great idea, there must be others!!  Huh

Why are you even here in this thread? Why do you care so much? How will it affect you? If you cannot answer these questions, then please go away.

Because I used to own nearly 3 million Asiacoins, sold them and now I may or may not come back and buy even more.

I'm sorry you are so finicky. It's pretty obvious what your intentions are.

I doubt my intentions are any different to anybody else that posts here.

We are here to make money. End of story.

I don't think he's trolling. Just being honest, and wanting some real developments. We need more guys like this to come back, buy more coins and be part of our community. Not piss them off.

I hope you come back Alty, buy some more cheap coins and be part of the building efforts on this thread.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 26, 2014, 11:24:29 PM

I WANT YOU
TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, POST, AND REPLY in the AsiaCoin Subreddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/asiacoin

Show your support and help the the AsiaCoin Community grow!

A few days ago, there were only 15 subscribers. Now it's at 52 subscribers! Let's see it grow to 100 and beyond!
subcribe Smiley
Activity: 126
April 26, 2014, 10:56:39 PM

I WANT YOU
TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, POST, AND REPLY in the AsiaCoin Subreddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/asiacoin

Show your support and help the the AsiaCoin Community grow!

A few days ago, there were only 15 subscribers. Now it's at 52 subscribers! Let's see it grow to 100 and beyond!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 26, 2014, 10:51:25 PM
good coin, i will buy some
April 26, 2014, 10:25:46 PM

I'm not interested in what you have to say about making money. I'm interested in AsiaCoin having a good future.

Now, if you have nothing positive to say, then please go elsewhere. You are not needed here. Thank you!
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
April 26, 2014, 10:15:51 PM
Guys, I don't want to offend anybody with my previous comments, you're making an effort, which is great.

Why are you even here in this thread? Why do you care so much? How will it affect you? If you cannot answer these questions, then please go away.

Because I used to own nearly 3 million Asiacoins, sold them and now I may or may not come back and buy even more.

April 26, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

RISE Project Manager
April 26, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

April 26, 2014, 09:57:33 PM

RISE Project Manager
April 26, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

Multipool was one great idea, there must be others!!  Huh

April 26, 2014, 09:43:07 PM
We have DDoS protection and it has been in place from the very beginning (we have been under DDoS from day 1), unfortunately there is no perfect DDoS, especially because stratum port is vulnerable. Today's DDoS was very similar to what true miners behavior and it was very hard to filter it.

I understand. I really hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 26, 2014, 09:36:46 PM
We have DDoS protection and it has been in place from the very beginning (we have been under DDoS from day 1), unfortunately there is no perfect DDoS, especially because stratum port is vulnerable. Today's DDoS was very similar to what true miners behavior and it was very hard to filter it.
April 26, 2014, 09:33:23 PM
http://ac.pool.mn pool has been under massive DDoS attack, the server went down and after reboot wallet.dat file of the pool is not accessible, deamon gives the following error:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12
If anyone can help restore private-keys from the file please write to me or to the pool's email. Reward for help!

I have no idea how to help you, but didn't you consider installing DDOS protection after being attacked before multiple times?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 26, 2014, 09:22:43 PM
http://ac.pool.mn pool has been under massive DDoS attack, the server went down and after reboot wallet.dat file of the pool is not accessible, deamon gives the following error:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12
If anyone can help restore private-keys from the file please write to me or to the pool's email. Reward for help!
April 26, 2014, 09:09:07 PM
Of course, you will be able to preload it with coins and give the USB wallet away as a gift too. Or have it always with you on the go, attached on your keyring.
Don't be so discouraging for no valid reason

Nobody does this YET .

Let's stop being silly boys and girls and get real. +1

I'd probably be one of the last people to get something like this. But it's a free market and if it has a reasonable price, even if 10 people want one, they should be able to have the option to have one.
Maybe USD or EUR could be accepted too, for people that can't figure a way of buying ACs. For instance, they could pay 10$ extra and have the wallet preloaded with 10$ worth of ACs.

If there is a new idea which can't hurt the coin, then it's not a bad idea.

Saying +1 or -1 without backing your opinion.. well.. That's silly

That is a great idea. I will definitely consider adding the option where they can have $10 or any amount worth of AC preloaded on the usb wallet ready to go. Also, I'm working on the idea of having the option to pay in multiple currencies to make this possible whether its USD, EUR, AC, BTC, LTC, etc.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2014, 09:01:45 PM
Of course, you will be able to preload it with coins and give the USB wallet away as a gift too. Or have it always with you on the go, attached on your keyring.

Nobody does this.

Let's stop being silly boys and girls and get real.

It's obvious you're trolling here. You do not belong here. Can you please go elsewhere?

+1
April 26, 2014, 08:59:39 PM

Nobody does this YET .

Let's stop being silly boys and girls and get real. +1

I'd probably be one of the last people to get something like this. But it's a free market and if it has a reasonable price, even if 10 people want one, they should be able to have the option to have one.
Maybe USD or EUR could be accepted too, for people that can't figure a way of buying ACs. For instance, they could pay 10$ extra and have the wallet preloaded with 10$ worth of ACs.

If there is a new idea which can't hurt the coin, then it's not a bad idea.

Saying +1 or -1 without backing your opinion.. well.. That's silly
April 26, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

Nobody does this.

It's obvious you're trolling here. You do not belong here. Can you please go elsewhere?
RISE Project Manager
April 26, 2014, 08:49:42 PM

Nobody does this.

April 26, 2014, 08:46:15 PM

+1
Jump to: