Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 264. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
April 21, 2014, 08:45:11 AM
This is madness, fist a DUMP with the deposits incoming, then a Mega PUMP from whales.

Just sold 100k on for over 2 BTC…could not resist taking some profit, as it looks to be way overpriced.  

People hype mintpal, only to get people buying, to dump more coins.  More "to the moons", means sell your coins quick, before the dump, as the pumpers are out!  

Will buy back of more when it comes down by 30%-40% over the next 24 hours.

I think you're wrong. If you look at history of AC, you could hardly see any bubble, so there is high chance a huge peak is waiting for us.

Not to mention all the exchanges are whales by themselves. They do not add AC to their platform just for the dump.

+1 Grin

Pumpers everywhere…let's see who's right over the next 24 hours ;-)  

I sold at 0.00002280. It's already down about 6 or 7 %, and about 10%+ from the initial pump factor.  My guess it'll be around 0.00001600 within a few hours.

Was pretty easy to see, unfortunately, just a little too hard for many folks to understand.  These forums are full of idiots related to the multipool sites pumping coins for the sole purpose of you buying the coins they dump. This coin (primarily, and one other) made them their best profits in many months (http://poolpicker.eu/text.php)…at your expense. When you see morons posting the words "To the moooooon", etc, realize it's just a bunch a crap!  

Hopefully nobody lost too much of their savings buying overpriced coins?

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 08:44:25 AM
about 4000 miners, the fasted to be listed on mintpal.
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
April 21, 2014, 08:40:02 AM
If people are wondering what has happened to the price, I warned this would happen yesterday:

"You'll notice a pattern in this community, a new coin comes along that gets success and then a flood of clones try to cash in on it.

- We saw this with DOGE coin and coins trying to be memes
- We saw this with the IPO wave of coins
- Then we had a wave of "country" coins
- Now the new flavour of the month is 100% POS coins

I honestly think a lot of people are going to get burned if they don't do their research. Either, pick the market leader (for 100% pos it's blackcoin, for meme coins its doge etc) or wait until the next new thing comes along and invest in that. Problem is the next new thing is risky, so you have to be willing to slap your bitcoins down on a coin that is very different and could easily fail.

Best case scenario is they make *some* profit but nowhere near the same as Blackcoin. Worse case scenario is all these coins get drowned out in the sea of new POS stakes and crash and burn after the initial hype. Since we've seen the worst case scenario play out three times already on the past few "coins of the month", I see the same happening again."

Tldr: "Blah-blah-blah, I bought BC at ATH"
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2014, 08:37:56 AM
If people are wondering what has happened to the price, I warned this would happen yesterday:

"You'll notice a pattern in this community, a new coin comes along that gets success and then a flood of clones try to cash in on it.

- We saw this with DOGE coin and coins trying to be memes
- We saw this with the IPO wave of coins
- Then we had a wave of "country" coins
- Now the new flavour of the month is 100% POS coins

I honestly think a lot of people are going to get burned if they don't do their research. Either, pick the market leader (for 100% pos it's blackcoin, for meme coins its doge etc) or wait until the next new thing comes along and invest in that. Problem is the next new thing is risky, so you have to be willing to slap your bitcoins down on a coin that is very different and could easily fail.

Best case scenario is they make *some* profit but nowhere near the same as Blackcoin. Worse case scenario is all these coins get drowned out in the sea of new POS stakes and crash and burn after the initial hype. Since we've seen the worst case scenario play out three times already on the past few "coins of the month", I see the same happening again."
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 21, 2014, 07:41:33 AM
when will mining end?

Around block 20000. Current block is 6948
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2014, 07:32:57 AM
when will mining end?
Activity: 490
April 21, 2014, 07:26:53 AM
"Adopts a variable PoS rate with the following annual interest rate:First year stake interest is 100%"

PoS will be generated only if holding in my wallet? if now all my AC hold in one exchanger isn't possible set this state?

Has to be i your wallet and unlocked (not all the time though) for POS. If it's on an exchange, they are the ones who would get interest.
Activity: 49
April 21, 2014, 07:23:17 AM
"Adopts a variable PoS rate with the following annual interest rate:First year stake interest is 100%"

PoS will be generated only if holding in my wallet? if now all my AC hold in one exchanger isn't possible set this state?
April 21, 2014, 07:21:21 AM
Anyone selling this cheap is crazyyyy

THANK GOD FOR CRAZY PEOPLE !!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
April 21, 2014, 07:11:35 AM
Anyone selling this cheap is crazyyyy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 21, 2014, 06:25:39 AM
when does the reward halve?

at 10k block. A litle over 2 days from now
Activity: 34
April 21, 2014, 06:20:21 AM
when does the reward halve?
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 21, 2014, 06:10:49 AM
how do i unlock the wallet for POS?

the option "unlock wallet" is greyed out..

AC is still in PoW stage, so you can only unlock your wallet for stake after PoW stage is done.
TTM
Activity: 140
April 21, 2014, 05:56:28 AM
update the wallet is simply erase the other and run new one or we should make something else?
backup your wallet.dat first, then download and run new wallet. Actually it's not necessary to backup your wallet, but i did it just to be careful.
Activity: 62
April 21, 2014, 05:41:40 AM
update the wallet is simply erase the other and run new one or we should make something else?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
April 21, 2014, 05:37:04 AM

Infinitypool just launched an Asiacoin mining pool @ ac.infinitypool.tk

We pay proportionally with a 0% fee.

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pool-ac-acinfinitypooltk-asiacoin-mining-pool-578324
Activity: 518
April 21, 2014, 05:26:08 AM
Would I be right in thinking that multipool dumping will stop once the POW stage is over?

And as pools don't hold the coins, pools will be out of the equation?

Or am I misunderstanding

You are right Smiley Pools will dump only in the POW stage as they have to pay the miners each day.
Also the dumping should get much less after the halving takes place, and that should be pretty soon.
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2014, 04:40:18 AM
What happend?
Activity: 364
April 21, 2014, 04:34:03 AM

We have set transaction fees to 0

Please, join us
April 21, 2014, 04:29:34 AM
I just can't stop buying AC!! Loving this lull in prices.

All my coins are STAYING IN MY WALLET!!!
Jump to: