Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 262. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 21, 2014, 12:44:54 PM
Dont feed the trolls!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 12:42:40 PM
Well i would say that its pretty clear that the multipools are dumping really hard right now, after all Asian food is pretty nasty.
However all that will get much less in 2 days after the halve takes place and it will completely stop when the POW ends.
Will the price remain the same until then ? Well ofc not ... it will go up and it will go down, but with 550 btc volume on mintpal and a healthy buy support i dont see a reason to much lower. Also hopefully the giveaway system will start working after the halve so this will promote the coin a lot.
And as i do not just talk i just invested 3 more btc into Asia coins Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 21, 2014, 12:42:13 PM
I dont know about anyone else but i did not invest 2BTC in to this coin to sell it in the first week.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 21, 2014, 12:39:44 PM
DR G - this poor man needs medication! give him two AC's and send him home too the morning!

I usually HOLD my breath when I'm dumping!  Cheesy
Activity: 368
April 21, 2014, 12:37:17 PM
Ok, thanks for clarification.

Are these actual thanks for something previous or just random posts from random people?

No, I believe they are now both genuinely clarified!
Hey DR G, you missed an O, lol

Wow, you guys are really good.  Do you actually get paid for this puke?  LOL  Or, are you the same guy with 5 id's?  That's my guess…because there really couldn't be more than 1 complete LOSER hanging around yelling "To the moooooon!" 10x a day while the coin sinks. 

Twits!

April 21, 2014, 12:33:07 PM

Are these actual thanks for something previous or just random posts from random people?

No, I believe they are now both genuinely clarified!
Hey DR G, you missed an O, lol
Activity: 56
April 21, 2014, 12:26:44 PM

Activity: 55
April 21, 2014, 12:24:15 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 12:14:03 PM
Hey UNLUCKY KEY

Spend sp much time bashing on a thread, wasting your time!

Are you a complete fucking loser or just trolling??

Either way, with all due respect......PISS OFF will ya Smiley
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 21, 2014, 12:10:23 PM

If you guys want more facts this guys is a bit loopy, please answer why you wrote this less than 24 hrs ago:

"Will buy back of more when it comes down by 30%-40% over the next 24 hours"

Then come here flaming the coin? I just don't get it? Nobody cares what your saying,  MR loopy!
Typical behavior of amateur traders. They always want the price to be decreased to buy cheap, but when it reach desired spot, they are too scared to buy, thinking that the price might continue to drop.

Those who can't handle the risk and volatility of altcoins should comeback to trade Bitcoin, they're not suitable here. AC will continue swing up and down till the end of PoW stage.
April 21, 2014, 12:03:21 PM
April 21, 2014, 12:02:55 PM
LuckyKey - BIG Troll - No Friends! - Dumb facts - Nobody is listening! - Needs AC donation! - lol

Yeah, that's it.  BITCOINBLUES says HOLD, HOLD YOUR COINS EVERYONE….while it plummets 50%….BUYERS EVERYWHERE WANT YOUR COINS!!!

What a load a crud.  

Just another 2-bit multipool pumper, trying to get people to hold, and buy more, why the multipool sells off.

Twit

If you guys want more facts this guys is a bit loopy, please answer why you wrote this less than 24 hrs ago:

"Will buy back of more when it comes down by 30%-40% over the next 24 hours"

Then come here flaming the coin? I just don't get it? Nobody cares what your saying now,  MR loopy!

UPDATE~ No reply! lol
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
April 21, 2014, 12:00:53 PM
We've updated our wallet to 1.0.1!

http://ac.hasher.ca

PPLNS - 1%
Mobile Friendly
iOS App
WinPhone App
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications
DDoS Protection

Happy Hashing!
April 21, 2014, 12:00:40 PM
LuckyKey - BIG Troll - No Friends! - Dumb facts - Nobody is listening! - Needs AC donation! - lol

Yeah, that's it.  BITCOINBLUES says HOLD, HOLD YOUR COINS EVERYONE….while it plummets 50%….BUYERS EVERYWHERE WANT YOUR COINS!!!

What a load a crud.  

Just another 2-bit multipool pumper, trying to get people to hold, and buy more, why the multipool sells off.

Twit

April 21, 2014, 12:00:09 PM
Time to accumulate coins. This is the cheapest its getting Grin

Reminder from yesterday!!

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/51/205/635078740496670135.jpg

REMINDER!! Dont forget!

Just keep holding!

I spent the tiny, tiny, TINY amount of btc I had on AC because it's so low right now. I have faith in AsiaCoin. Plus, It's still early.
April 21, 2014, 11:53:21 AM
April 21, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
April 21, 2014, 11:51:35 AM

Yeah, yeah…that's it …..BUY,   BUY,   To the moooon!!!  Last chance before the big climb?!

Which multipool are you pumping for?

Twit

Activity: 462
April 21, 2014, 11:50:27 AM

REMINDER!! Dont forget!
April 21, 2014, 11:49:50 AM
TOOOOO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!1

Down almost 50% in the last few hours…maybe you folks would like to give some $ to those people you tried to suck in to buy the coin?! 

Twits

Coin is less than 24 hrs old on Minty and its already a write off according to you.... lol

Its only down 50 points from its high's in the last few hrs. That's what you said right - last few hrs!

So, in fact your the twit, because you don't understand or can read market data.

Asiacoin is doing fine!

YA, YA, that's it.  For sure.   Jerkoff.  What a pile a crap spewing out of your keyboard.

Pump some more, so you can dump some more.  Play on. Oh yeah, to the moon!  To the mooooon!!!!   f'ing joke.  

Twits

Coin will be fine…as long as the pumpers (like you), and the others "trolling" here, stay the hell away from it!

Jump to: