Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 275. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 20, 2014, 01:28:50 PM
Where can the price go in the next hours?
Maybe again to 2000? or do you think it will go further down?

I believe it will go down because you got a bunch of miners giving it away with no clue on how to hold a solid coin that had ALOT of interest!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 20, 2014, 01:28:05 PM
100% PoS could provide quite the "hold" incentive driving price

what about a multipool?

The multipool will be built after the POW stage.Approx. 9 days later.

sounds good.. what else is in the works?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 20, 2014, 01:27:58 PM
Do u already know Caishen coin, also an asian coin with a first app game soon at googleplay and applestore! I need to say something nice about Caishen coin, otherwise I don't get any free coins  Grin
Been there almost in the beginning and price is going to the moon  Grin
Activity: 728
April 20, 2014, 01:27:43 PM
wasn't caishen premined ?
and it is too late to join on this difficulty and block count ? will take me 1000 years to mine something close to the premine

Hey guys, instead of talking about an anonymous coin succeeding, why don't you think of a normal coin that actually cares about their community and if that coin will succeed. The coin is run by 3 good Devs, who actually care about the coin, with multiple talents and are helping the coin rise, not just making it something for profit but to give back to the community, to make average people like us able to have access to nice crypto's. They have an adaptive scrypt-n factor kimono gravity system, making the whole thing ASIC proof and also causing the value to appreciate over time, making the coin a great investment as well. The three devs have not just made this for it only to be a currency, but have also made it to be a games and apps development company, giving them a sort of edge compared to other coins. The devs are also kind enough unlike other Devs to hold events in IRC's, and not only give away 5 satoshis or maybe a little more, they have events for easter e.t.c where they give away 144 coins worth to 8 people every HOUR, that's right, every hour. Choose yourself, would you want a short term coin that could POSSIBLY make some profit, or a coin that could help you make money over time or help other people, to build a strong comunity and get crypto's recognition.

So why not join in the fun at #caishen on any freenode IRC.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2014, 01:25:35 PM
Everyone around the world is celebrating Easter, that's why the buying has stopped.

This coin has had excellent volume for the last 3 days, that's what investors look for and indicates an uptrend in price. But like I said its Easter and everyone is busy.

+1
Activity: 42
April 20, 2014, 01:23:36 PM

what about a multipool?

The multipool will be built after the POW stage.Approx. 9 days later.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2014, 01:20:58 PM
Hey guys, instead of talking about an anonymous coin succeeding, why don't you think of a normal coin that actually cares about their community and if that coin will succeed. The coin is run by 3 good Devs, who actually care about the coin, with multiple talents and are helping the coin rise, not just making it something for profit but to give back to the community, to make average people like us able to have access to nice crypto's. They have an adaptive scrypt-n factor kimono gravity system, making the whole thing ASIC proof and also causing the value to appreciate over time, making the coin a great investment as well. The three devs have not just made this for it only to be a currency, but have also made it to be a games and apps development company, giving them a sort of edge compared to other coins. The devs are also kind enough unlike other Devs to hold events in IRC's, and not only give away 5 satoshis or maybe a little more, they have events for easter e.t.c where they give away 144 coins worth to 8 people every HOUR, that's right, every hour. Choose yourself, would you want a short term coin that could POSSIBLY make some profit, or a coin that could help you make money over time or help other people, to build a strong comunity and get crypto's recognition.

So why not join in the fun at #caishen on any freenode IRC.
legendary
Activity: 1386
April 20, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Where can the price go in the next hours?
Maybe again to 2000? or do you think it will go further down?
Activity: 56
April 20, 2014, 01:19:41 PM
I think the devs plan at the moment is to sell his house to cover the giveaway LOL

All the best to the DEV. Couldn't resist that comment.

I literally laughed out loud on this one! Cheesy
Activity: 756
April 20, 2014, 01:18:47 PM

what about a multipool?
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 20, 2014, 01:11:33 PM
I'm buying as much as I can.. when this hit PoS it will be worth it ..

and when it hit PoS?

btw. this coin is now @ coinmarketcap.com
PoW is done after 2 weeks. We are on first week of AC. Next halving is Wednesday marking the end of first week.
legendary
Activity: 1386
April 20, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

and when it hit PoS?

btw. this coin is now @ coinmarketcap.com
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
April 20, 2014, 01:06:26 PM

poloniex undor 1000 sathosi

yep buying there. time to INVEST !!

giveaway start after block 10,080

Info Asiacoin Twitter
Activity: 238
April 20, 2014, 01:01:31 PM

yep buying there. time to INVEST !!
Activity: 462
April 20, 2014, 01:00:40 PM
Price will rise again. Im not worried.
Activity: 28
April 20, 2014, 12:58:46 PM
Everyone around the world is celebrating Easter, that's why the buying has stopped.

This coin has had excellent volume for the last 3 days, that's what investors look for and indicates an uptrend in price. But like I said its Easter and everyone is busy.

So that means you need to hold tight while everyone is away instead of letting it run itself down thinking nobody wants in.

If the miners are going to give it away like they have over the last 6 hrs, when the investors come back from their Easter holidays, if the chart looks bad they aren't going to invest again are they!

You must have patience at times like this, then everyone will benefit, but if you can't you shouldn't be in this game because the whole point is to profit at the end of the day, not destroy the price when their is valid reason its quiet!

Activity: 182
April 20, 2014, 12:54:49 PM

Activity: 217
April 20, 2014, 12:33:59 PM
Hi Dev,

Any updates on the free giveaways, and also the giveaways for the other bounties (blog post in my case)? Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 20, 2014, 12:33:19 PM
80 pages in less than 2weeks lol, thats smell good for the dev and team ahahahah Lips sealed
Activity: 238
April 20, 2014, 12:26:11 PM
Jump to: