Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 276. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 20, 2014, 12:24:35 PM
If the miners don't put up a price wall now your just giving it away and your going to lose your BIG investors!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 20, 2014, 12:14:10 PM
good luck asia, i hope you will do better than aurora, and for those who ask that aurora was a scam, if all the country's coin could do as aurora do, they will be so happy. where are maza, spain, cesu, etc, aurora still the best country'coin, i hope asia will be better and stay longuer than it. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 20, 2014, 12:12:04 PM
Price still going down, volume decreased significantly on both Bittrex and Poloniex, hashrate decreased by a half.

Multipools selling... Good time to buy IMO - once this goes POS price should be much much higher
TTM
Activity: 140
April 20, 2014, 12:08:25 PM
Price still going down, volume decreased significantly on both Bittrex and Poloniex, hashrate decreased by a half.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 20, 2014, 12:05:46 PM
lol those who ask thats BTC take too much electricity will shut up 4ever when BTC will be accepte in all country, and when i will happend, all the shitcoins will follow the btc's rocket, cause, thats make me launch a lot that people scam BTC, without btc all the e-coins will never exist, what the marketcap, 98% of the crypto is BTC!
yeah maybe btc take now too much electricity, but its only for "now" thats depend of the price.
btw, good luck asia, i hope you will do better than aurora, and for those who ask that aurora was a scam, if all the country's coin could do as aurora do, they will be so happy. where are maza, spain, cesu, etc, aurora still the best country'coin, i hope asia will be better and stay longuer than it, but thats depend of the dev and team, what are your plans dudes?
gl!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
April 20, 2014, 12:03:13 PM
My bet..

Within 6 weeks, price will bubble to 0.001 BTC / AC

Bubble will pop then, and it will slowly get back to 10k satoshi+ for a year !

Quote me on this..

LOL. Bitcoin takes too much electricity power to sustain the network while coins like BlackCoin and AsiaCoin are energy efficient.

You will lose out if you hold Bitcoins.

BTC is second rate coin now, just hasn't been realized. POS is future. Those hold BTC as gold either do so cause that's what's been the case in past or they have a vested interest in not letting BTC dump. Keep hearing the BTC LTC bagholders claim it's going higher. This may be case until the learning curve comes into play for POS, but even X11 coins are more energy efficient. Coins have to sustain a very high value to account for BTC inflation (more mining) and energy cost to keep network up.

It's a major flaw in efficiency, and is already outdated. Same with LTC. I just can't see these coins lasting long term, POS everyone without expensive mining equiptment can mine it POS, this coin is perfect example of average person getting a chance at geting the POS coins from investing.

However your missing a huge piece...... There is major investment in the ability to use BTC, and blackcoin is following that same path... that is what gives them value... is AC heading down that road? Who is devoted to making that happen?   The roadmap needs to be developed and then driven towards that goal

You make a very valid point.

Maybe the DEV can answer with what plans are ahead to achieve such direction. At the moment everything sounds great, huge support, buying power, generally a great coin. But after this initial "hype" what plans do you have that will make this a contender for the top few spots?
[/quote

Maybe the DEV can answer also the questions about the giveaway? Or was it just .........??
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 20, 2014, 11:49:15 AM
My bet..

Quote me on this..

LOL. Bitcoin takes too much electricity power to sustain the network while coins like BlackCoin and AsiaCoin are energy efficient.

BTC is second rate coin now, just hasn't been realized. POS is future. Those hold BTC as gold either do so cause that's what's been the case in past or they have a vested interest in not letting BTC dump. Keep hearing the BTC LTC bagholders claim it's going higher. This may be case until the learning curve comes into play for POS, but even X11 coins are more energy efficient. Coins have to sustain a very high value to account for BTC inflation (more mining) and energy cost to keep network up.

It's a major flaw in efficiency, and is already outdated. Same with LTC. I just can't see these coins lasting long term, POS everyone without expensive mining equiptment can mine it POS, this coin is perfect example of average person getting a chance at geting the POS coins from investing.

However your missing a huge piece...... There is major investment in the ability to use BTC, and blackcoin is following that same path... that is what gives them value... is AC heading down that road? Who is devoted to making that happen?   The roadmap needs to be developed and then driven towards that goal

You make a very valid point.

Maybe the DEV can answer with what plans are ahead to achieve such direction. At the moment everything sounds great, huge support, buying power, generally a great coin. But after this initial "hype" what plans do you have that will make this a contender for the top few spots?
Activity: 756
April 20, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
My bet..

Quote me on this..

Activity: 210
April 20, 2014, 11:36:35 AM
My bet..

Quote me on this..

Activity: 462
April 20, 2014, 11:35:34 AM
AC is rising! Last cheap coins before block reward halving
Activity: 392
April 20, 2014, 11:30:59 AM
For all who are trying to manipulate the coins

see

www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_ac  - Volume 100 BTC
www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_wc - Volume 60 BTC

There's nothing more to say about what a coin is purchased more
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

But WC has 1100 volume at MP.

Until we get there! Don't get too comfortable will ya Wink

I'm holding/mining both coins and I hope they are both successful. I was just pointing out that your comparison is not really a fair one Smiley
Activity: 490
April 20, 2014, 11:29:32 AM

see

Until we get there! Don't get too comfortable will ya Wink
Activity: 392
April 20, 2014, 11:27:20 AM

see

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2014, 11:21:50 AM

see

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 20, 2014, 11:16:41 AM
11th on coinmarketcap coin is a bargain atm in 24hr volume
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 20, 2014, 11:16:23 AM
Yes
see
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_ac
multipool sell

without knowing I bought a very cheap coin  Grin
you sell now, you will cry after 2 weeks  Roll Eyes

cant belive they went down to 700's did you buy at that point?  its almost doubled in the hour.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
April 20, 2014, 11:16:13 AM
Price dropped, multi pools resigned, difficulty fell - many coins for us friends

HOLD  Grin
It is a good time to buy.Isn't it? Or shall we wait a little longer for more price drop.
legendary
Activity: 1120
April 20, 2014, 11:10:37 AM
Yes
see
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_ac
multipool sell

without knowing I bought a very cheap coin  Grin
you sell now, you will cry after 2 weeks  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
April 20, 2014, 11:09:36 AM
Price dropped, multi pools resigned, difficulty fell - many coins for us friends

HOLD  Grin
How much difficulty fell? I don't think its profitable mining on nicehash.com .Buying is much better!

diff is 250 or so
legendary
Activity: 1414
April 20, 2014, 11:05:51 AM

HOLD  Grin
How much difficulty fell? I don't think its profitable mining on nicehash.com .Buying is much better!
Jump to: