Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 5. (Read 400973 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 01:47:06 PM
Wondering what's going on. Ive been out for a week and came back to see no more staking in my wallet.
Then I saw over 100 pages of new content with the mention of scam going on?
Ive spent over an hour trying to catch-up, but was wondering if there is a quick summary somewhere?
What are my options for my existing AC in my wallet?

the race for dumping the coins is supposed to start today. keep an eye on the forum and the exchanges. there will be a modified wallet. better try to run in it a secured environment because nobody really knows these "devs" that are now jumping in to "save" the coin.

not sure if there will be any buy orders on the exchanges but if there are some you have to be fast because everybody will try to get out of this scam and whatever these unknown dev are planning for the second round of scamming. your only chance is that some of the "masterminds" behind the scam will first enter some buy orders to fake demand and pump the price before dumping their coins.

it's also unknown how many of the billions of premined coins the original dev managed to move to other accounts. he for sure will do everything to convert his scam coins into other coins. so, being fast is key in this operation.

unfortunately, the unknown devs have direct contact with the greedy exchanges and somehow managed to convince them that normal users like you can't get any coin in or out while they were still allowed to trade their scam coins into other currencies. to be honest, it doesn't look good for small investors like you. too many players in this game that have the means and the chutzpa to make a profit of you.
Cryptsy seems to have dropped the AC coin, so no selling there. Is any other exchange taking AC coin?

would be a gamble for any exchange but some of the smaller who need every cent they can get hold of will certainly add it again and try to profit from the dump. you can only hope that they have some developer sitting there carefully checking the code, at least this time.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 01:46:31 PM
So if I never withdrew my 100k or so coins form mintpal during all this am i screwed?
Activity: 40
May 07, 2014, 12:59:06 PM
This coin is so hott right now.Lots of people lined up to buy bittrex and the price is slowly being pushed up.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 12:12:53 PM
Please head over to our new thread and website:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ac-asiacoin-pure-pos-100-interest-595999
http://www.thecoin.asia/faq
http://www.thecoin.asia/news

I have explained all your questions in length muptiple times.

Cool, thanks. I wasn't aware of the new websites/thread. As I mentioned, there was over 100 pages of material since I last checked into this thread, so easy to miss something.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2014, 12:06:55 PM
Please head over to our new thread and website:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ac-asiacoin-pure-pos-100-interest-595999
http://www.thecoin.asia/faq
http://www.thecoin.asia/news

I have explained all your questions in length muptiple times.
legendary
May 07, 2014, 11:57:45 AM
Glad to see there is still some hope. Now is there any time table or talks with Cryptsy to allow them to trade AsiaCoin V2? It is still showing my coins without any corresponding coin. Could someone update me on the talks with cryptsy and or time table for ASIA COIN to trade again? Thanks mucho.

Since my coins were mined correctly and not premined ones, will I be able to sell/exchange them on exchange or will they need to be traded-in for AC2 coins?
Will the exchanges trade AC or AC2?

Meanwhile, im holding my wallet open per earlier recommendation.
Activity: 172
May 07, 2014, 11:55:23 AM
Glad to see there is still some hope. Now is there any time table or talks with Cryptsy to allow them to trade AsiaCoin V2? It is still showing my coins without any corresponding coin. Could someone update me on the talks with cryptsy and or time table for ASIA COIN to trade again? Thanks mucho.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2014, 11:38:42 AM
Wondering what's going on. Ive been out for a week and came back to see no more staking in my wallet.
Ive spent over an hour trying to catch-up, but was wondering if there is a quick summary somewhere?

the race for dumping the coins is supposed to start today. keep an eye on the forum and the exchanges. there will be a modified wallet. better try to run in it a secured environment because nobody really knows these "devs" that are now jumping in to "save" the coin.

not sure if there will be any buy orders on the exchanges but if there are some you have to be fast because everybody will try to get out of this scam and whatever these unknown dev are planning for the second round of scamming. your only chance is that some of the "masterminds" behind the scam will first enter some buy orders to fake demand and pump the price before dumping their coins.

it's also unknown how many of the billions of premined coins the original dev managed to move to other accounts. he for sure will do everything to convert his scam coins into other coins. so, being fast is key in this operation.

unfortunately, the unknown devs have direct contact with the greedy exchanges and somehow managed to convince them that normal users like you can't get any coin in or out while they were still allowed to trade their scam coins into other currencies. to be honest, it doesn't look good for small investors like you. too many players in this game that have the means and the chutzpa to make a profit of you.

When you state your opinion, it's fine. When you state facts, you need to be sure (people are entitled to their own opinions, people are not entitled to their own facts). The bold part is factually incorrect. It is clear how many coins the original developer moved around as we can track every single transaction. In the release that we shared with the exchanges, all of his coins are invalidated, meaning that he cannot do what you claim he will do.

We invite everyone to look into the source code on how this is done and verify it in the blockchain.
legendary
May 07, 2014, 11:38:19 AM

Cryptsy seems to have dropped the AC coin, so no selling there. Is any other exchange taking AC coin?
May 07, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

Activity: 56
May 07, 2014, 11:11:49 AM
How sad that we found AC is a totally cheater!
We trusted AC,
We kept voting for AC,
But now, everything turn out to be cheating..
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 07, 2014, 11:02:38 AM
so AC is scam? sorry i missed the news
i see in poloniex, and AC is frozen there

Asiacoin is biggest scam ever. Hid >1000% premined in 1st block.

FUCK

Man spend some time to read thread or you'll buy shit and will be hard goxed.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
May 07, 2014, 10:49:13 AM
live again ?
May 07, 2014, 10:48:20 AM

Dev hid a premine of 60bil coins about 30mil dumped

Keep your wallet untill new dev opens new wallet
legendary
May 07, 2014, 10:34:26 AM
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
May 07, 2014, 09:50:02 AM
SOrry to all.. just saw the other post..

@CryptoCurrEncyX

New devs of Asiacoin requested to close wallet for deposits and withdrawals until they make sure it is good. Trades are open.
3 hours ago.
Pools Of Honor
May 07, 2014, 09:48:05 AM
C-CEX. com @CryptoCurrEncyX

AsiaCoin wallet updated and opened for deposits and withdrawals! Welcome to trade AsiaCoin!
This was tweeted 4 hours ago.

https://c-cex.com/?rf=8C70008E385D8103

Already some movement...
Pools Of Honor
May 07, 2014, 09:44:33 AM
ASIAcoin is back on business

on https://c-cex.com/?rf=8C70008E385D8103
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 09:30:16 AM
so AC is scam? sorry i missed the news
i see in poloniex, and AC is frozen there
May 07, 2014, 06:22:30 AM
aren't you part of the very strong community behind asiacoin that will move mountains and make this cryptomiracle happen? why would you dump your coins on somebody else? what if everybody would do this? oh wait...
Pages:
Jump to: