Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 7. (Read 400973 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 06, 2014, 04:14:09 PM
It was said to block all Asiacoin trades (some exchanges are open again.) because of the big primined block.

Check out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.500

for new informations.

But be aware, this might be also a scam, but one of the new asiacoin team is answering nearly all questions on the new topic.

All code will be transparent and commit history on github.. so you guys can audit it for being a scam or not... I very much encourage *everyone* to do so , this time!

There's not enough due diligence in this community, not even developers and coders with time.. too many different projects.  More people have to step up to prevent scams.  Learn some coding .. people, c'mon! it is 2014.. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIu9yen5nc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 06, 2014, 04:08:37 PM
Thanks for all the malice.

thats all these guys know. u didnt deserve to be ripped off by asiacoin. sorry 4 ur loss

Grin you made me laugh. you ve made some very pathetics remarks but this one is priceless.

Finally, you should stick around, sometimes i like a good laugh.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 06, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

thats all these guys know. u didnt deserve to be ripped off by asiacoin. sorry 4 ur loss
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 03:56:56 PM
May 06, 2014, 03:53:46 PM
asians are going to get rich quickly becuz of the new asiacoin  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 06, 2014, 03:53:32 PM
I would sell my 100.000 AC but, how?

I don't believe in this coin anymore.

nobody does.  Grin

..and that is very sad. I lost a lot of money and now my 100k AC are worthless. Shame on the dev.

You may send them to AUMYfz7r1zP6kC7AnHzmbmGdF9yurUYD21. You will receive a lot of love, hapiness and luck.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2014, 03:51:50 PM
Can somebody explain to me why are people still buying AC for 400-500 satoshi? Did the developer never get to use the 60 billion premine or was it somehow completely lost? If there are indeed 60 billion + coins in existence, what sense does it make to buy them for 400-500 each? Something just does not seam right...

Anybody care to explain shortly?

Dev hided 3 billions coins in the genesis blocks. According to investigation made by the new dev, he has managed to sell 30m AC ( roughly 350BTC ). The new dev found where the rest of his premine was and they will disable those coins for spending or staking.

1 ) they will fixed the code so that it will show all the available coins
2 ) they will patch the blockchain, so that all premine coins will not be used in the futur
3 ) Exchanges seems to be ok with reenlisting this coin, once everything is patched

That the reason why people try to buy some AC, betting all will go well.

will cryptsy give me my AC back its not my fault! what will happen?

Thanks, mate. Now if they could only figure out how to help Asians with this coin...

dont worry mate, they will get rich quickly  Shocked
May 06, 2014, 03:37:05 PM

nobody does.  Grin

..and that is very sad. I lost a lot of money and now my 100k AC are worthless. Shame on the dev.

of course. if there is a hell i hope he spends eternity there.
May 06, 2014, 03:36:18 PM

nobody does.  Grin

lol.
If you dont understand english, you could use the google translator. This is helpfull. This way you could read what is going on, and you will avoid writing bullshit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 06, 2014, 03:35:37 PM

Please head over to our new thread, read the first post and the website, and the rest of the posts. Maybe it can help you believe in it again.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ac-asiacoin-pure-pos-100-interest-595999
May 06, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

nobody does.  Grin

May 06, 2014, 03:31:38 PM

nobody does.  Grin
May 06, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

May 06, 2014, 03:15:39 PM
please can you tell me what is going on...all my AC coin disappear from crypty as they said its a scam, please advise, this is not right and I am very upset! and i see ac is going up in price

going up in price? this is hilarious!  Grin

what can i do for cryptsy to give me my AC coins they dont have the right to take my coins, they could have give back to me to put in a wallet

yes that was my whole point. But nobody seems to care

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6574387

AltcoinFuckingHerald, show some balls and make an article about that, would you? Show yourself usefull

I think he's busy looking for quotes he can reply to... give him some time. Think he replied to everything here Tongue
May 06, 2014, 03:13:33 PM
Can somebody explain to me why are people still buying AC for 400-500 satoshi? Did the developer never get to use the 60 billion premine or was it somehow completely lost? If there are indeed 60 billion + coins in existence, what sense does it make to buy them for 400-500 each? Something just does not seam right...

Dev hided 3 billions coins in the genesis blocks. According to investigation made by the new dev, he has managed to sell 30m AC ( roughly 350BTC ). The new dev found where the rest of his premine was and they will disable those coins for spending or staking.

2 ) they will patch the blockchain, so that all premine coins will not be used in the futur
3 ) Exchanges seems to be ok with reenlisting this coin, once everything is patched

Thanks, mate. Now if they could only figure out how to help Asians with this coin...

dont worry mate, they will get rich quickly  Shocked
May 06, 2014, 03:11:33 PM
please can you tell me what is going on...all my AC coin disappear from crypty as they said its a scam, please advise, this is not right and I am very upset! and i see ac is going up in price

going up in price? this is hilarious!  Grin

what can i do for cryptsy to give me my AC coins they dont have the right to take my coins, they could have give back to me to put in a wallet

yes that was my whole point. But nobody seems to care

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6574387

AltcoinFuckingHerald, show some balls and make an article about that, would you? Show yourself usefull
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
May 06, 2014, 03:03:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2014, 03:01:28 PM

going up in price? this is hilarious!  Grin

May 06, 2014, 02:55:08 PM

Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
May 06, 2014, 02:44:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: