Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 56. (Read 400999 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 05:44:34 PM
I'm one of the AsiaCoin bagholders. If the dev does not come back with version #2, then we will have to come up with solutions to fix this.

I'm going to start adding names to this list who are bagholders that want this fixed. I'll start with my name.

AsiaCoin Bagholders who wants to see a fix:

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25

Add me to the list.
Activity: 126
May 03, 2014, 05:43:26 PM
I'm one of the AsiaCoin bagholders. If the dev does not come back with version #2, then we will have to come up with solutions to fix this.

I'm going to start adding names to this list who are bagholders that want this fixed. I'll start with my name.

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz
Maxikosw (Maxikose on freenode irc)
hrt
cjp007
kache
minuchi.str
amit2007gunjan
noobthegreat
EEKman (Lost 3K USD. I feel you. I lost tons myself)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 05:41:47 PM
Add me lost 3k USD
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 05:40:11 PM
For those who are holding AsiaCoin, we need to come together and talk about this. If the Dev doesn't do as promised in the next 24 hours, we will have to come together with solutions.

There are ways to fix this.

LOL.

Sorry but there's no solution.

You were goxed/cryptorushed/whitecoined/ASIACOINED

But you know what? You call our post saying "BEWARE SCAM" as Fud you MORON:

Do not listen to people spreading FUD.

There is a massive buy support.

You will be able to exchange your AC to ACV2.

160 Million coins in the first block. Pure POS.

Relax Folks. I'm holding strong.

So now LOL at you Smiley You can put your Asiacoins in your ass and call it FUD LOL   Grin Grin Grin

no reason for this arrogance. Get scammed, is part of the game in the altcoin world. The possibility of great profit are always associated with the risk of total loss. No one has known it before that this coin is probably a scam.
Activity: 45
May 03, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz
hrt
cjp007
kache
minuchi.str
amit2007gunjan

Add me to the list. Though I only have a scant 5000 coins or so, I'll now donate it to see either harmony or justice done (meaning track down info on the dev so we can make things miserable for him/her should intent to screw comes to light)
May 03, 2014, 05:39:12 PM
it's dead just let it go

go find something wrong with Cinnicoin so we can kill that next

You need to leave this thread. We all lost money and there is no need to keep kicking us down.
May 03, 2014, 05:38:22 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz
hrt
cjp007
kache
minuchi.str
amit2007gunjan
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 05:37:53 PM
it's dead just let it go

go find something wrong with Cinnicoin so we can kill that next
Activity: 378
May 03, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz

not a big bag holder,but really want Asiacoin to succeed.I am in..

amit2007gunjan
Activity: 32
May 03, 2014, 05:36:13 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08

add me too
Activity: 140
Bored
May 03, 2014, 05:34:33 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz

Me.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2014, 05:34:30 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz

cjp007
Activity: 560
May 03, 2014, 05:34:22 PM
For those who are holding AsiaCoin, we need to come together and talk about this. If the Dev doesn't do as promised in the next 24 hours, we will have to come together with solutions.

There are ways to fix this.

LOL.

Sorry but there's no solution.

You were goxed/cryptorushed/whitecoined/ASIACOINED

But you know what? You call our post saying "BEWARE SCAM" as Fud you MORON:

Do not listen to people spreading FUD.

There is a massive buy support.

You will be able to exchange your AC to ACV2.

160 Million coins in the first block. Pure POS.

Relax Folks. I'm holding strong.

So now LOL at you Smiley You can put your Asiacoins in your ass and call it FUD LOL   Grin Grin Grin
hrt
Activity: 288
May 03, 2014, 05:33:45 PM

CryptoSteam

I PMed you.
May 03, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz
Activity: 151
May 03, 2014, 05:30:40 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25

Add me to list. Maxikose on freenode irc. There is just little typo on my nick.
Activity: 854
May 03, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25

add GröBkAz to this loser list...
May 03, 2014, 05:29:40 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
May 03, 2014, 05:28:57 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 05:28:21 PM

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R

istop08
Pages:
Jump to: