Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 87. (Read 400999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
May 03, 2014, 10:34:47 AM
Please note - There are people on here spreading pure FUD - they keep repeating "sell now" "it's over" etc. Why? Why would they want to help you? Let me break it down, this is how day traders make money. They drive price down quickly and let it rebound and sell. It's a cyclical cycle and they profit off of your fears. You can listen to posts with real data, but not the shit I see these days. And keep selling cause i'm buying it...

I feel bad for you if you still believe this is FUD. It's confirmed that source codes was hijacked to hide the premine.

Where exactly is this confirmed?

It's not - There is NO PROOF of this.

All that was posted was a random bit of code with no filenames or anything
+1

So, have you read the dev posts, or the original post? If the dev saying it isn't proof, what could be? I'm just curious. Was the dev forum account hacked or something?

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 10:34:29 AM
@goldmann your this master detective here! Have you or anyone been able to see if any of the bounty pmts were from the " hidden premine" or "hot AC"HuhHuh By comparing tx ids, can that be done?? Not that it really maters a whole hell of a lot!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 10:33:55 AM
Please note - There are people on here spreading pure FUD - they keep repeating "sell now" "it's over" etc. Why? Why would they want to help you? Let me break it down, this is how day traders make money. They drive price down quickly and let it rebound and sell. It's a cyclical cycle and they profit off of your fears. You can listen to posts with real data, but not the shit I see these days. And keep selling cause i'm buying it...

I feel bad for you if you still believe this is FUD. It's confirmed that source codes was hijacked to hide the premine.

I agree. Code was probably used to cause the panic sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 10:33:30 AM

+1

Correct and it was from a file that didn't come from AC. Furthermore, I ran through it line by line and it has nothing to do with what people are claiming.  Grin
Activity: 336
May 03, 2014, 10:33:18 AM
So where is this proof exactly.. trying to look at the source for this pice of coin hiding code.... any toughts on where to find it?
Activity: 295
May 03, 2014, 10:33:12 AM

Dev said simply that he will dump all coins on me and you, 2+2=scam.
Activity: 344
May 03, 2014, 10:32:53 AM
What a epic shitcoin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

++++++  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2014, 10:32:41 AM
AC coin is a massive SCAM.  it just cost me over 60BTC.

Anyone who is saying buy is a thieving bastard also!   I was lucky to sell all around 700 sat.  I had over 3 million of this scam coin.  I want that Devs head on a stick!
60 BTCBTCBTC you damn kidding me. Thanks God you saved some.
May 03, 2014, 10:32:21 AM

Look back few pages to find the code people published.

The code having to do with a transaction feel calculation? People shouldn't talk technical unless they know what they are talking about.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2014, 10:32:05 AM

+1

Activity: 462
May 03, 2014, 10:31:50 AM
Did someone hack the devs account?
Activity: 195
May 03, 2014, 10:31:45 AM
All you care about is the 60billions coin of AC in the first block
So please read this :
AsiaCoinV2 is a pure POS Coin.
The first block of coin is 160,000,000 ACV2
You can exchange your AC to ACV2.

+1 Still holding, please make me right  Cheesy
May 03, 2014, 10:31:21 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 10:30:20 AM
I've being supporting this coin since its launch, but now I'm out.

Had 36K AC with an average price of 850 sat and now sold them for 658.
Minor loss if compared to what can happen in a few hours.

Really sad to see such a promissing coin finish like that... =/
Activity: 364
May 03, 2014, 10:30:16 AM
All you care about is the 60billions coin of AC in the first block
So please read this :
AsiaCoinV2 is a pure POS Coin.
The first block of coin is 160,000,000 ACV2
You can exchange your AC to ACV2.
Finally, we have the total number of premine - 60billion and not 3billion (which is also evident from transactions, more than a hundred 350+mln transactions)
Activity: 490
May 03, 2014, 10:30:13 AM
so, i think that If he really has 3 billion coins, he's not going to sit around waiting for the price to break 2000 satoshi each Shocked
TTM
Activity: 140
May 03, 2014, 10:30:05 AM

Look back few pages to find the code people published.
Activity: 120
May 03, 2014, 10:29:39 AM
What a epic shitcoin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 10:29:34 AM

+1

LOL morons buy now:-)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
May 03, 2014, 10:29:21 AM
Well, the dev did math for themselves...
Pages:
Jump to: