Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 84. (Read 400999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
May 03, 2014, 10:54:49 AM
Hey,guys. If we premined the 600 million AC ,we will support the coin price till we sold all 600 Millions AC.But it seems that the first block has a huge amount of AC. We think that it should be a 51% attack in the POW stage by the biggest hashpowers or some bugs in the code was used by some professional coders. However,it isn't important now. We should focus on the furture of AC.

So we decide to relaunch a new version of asiacoin.Now what you should do is withdraw your coin from the exchanges and stop trading.New version will be released in 24 HRS,it's a pure POS one and  has a new safe block chain.

Just to remember you. This is what the DEV was saying an hour ago. Read this and you will know what to do next.
GET OUT ASAP

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
May 03, 2014, 10:54:19 AM
foolish people... DONT SELL!!! hold your coins until exchange make an announce that AC will be de-listed..

all those fucking bitches telling you to sell your AC are telling that because they are buying...

everyone with a few brains know that this will not kill AC, it happens before with another coins and they are still strong or at least still live in the market

I'll hold if there are only 140 million coins in circulation as we thought. But it's fucking 3.2 billion coin waiting to be dumped on the market if this premine is not discovered.
foolish people... DONT SELL!!! hold your coins until exchange make an announce that AC will be de-listed..

all those fucking bitches telling you to sell your AC are telling that because they are buying...

everyone with a few brains know that this will not kill AC, it happens before with another coins and they are still strong or at least still live in the market
Man I know it must hurt to lose your profits and even more.... but sometimes need to accept situation how it is....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 10:54:15 AM
We will buy AC and hold the price till the new version released.

+1 DEV

Wait. If dev is buying. It means that whales are not buying?

So what are whales doing with their AC?

Ahhhhh  Ok i got it!
Activity: 98
May 03, 2014, 10:54:01 AM
IVE BEEN SCAMMED FOR 20 BTC. LETS LET THE COIN DIE AND MOVE TO CINNI. HISTORICALLY LOW PRICES, ONLY 15 MILLION COINS AND GREAT DEV/COMMUNITY.

CINNI ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cinni-mandatory-convert-your-cinni-to-stakecoin-instuctions-posted-573232

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 10:53:47 AM
you should all drop your bags .

and take care of next coins release .

He will probably launch a new coin with another forum account .

a scammer stay a scammer .

First a good deserved vacation! so look in about a month
May 03, 2014, 10:52:40 AM
you should all drop your bags .

and take care of next coins release .

He will probably launch a new coin with another forum account .

a scammer stay a scammer .
Activity: 294
May 03, 2014, 10:52:35 AM

+1 DEV

I feel bad for you silence.

I was with you on AC 24 hours ago...

But after all this? What are you doing!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 10:52:04 AM
The dev dumped tonnes together with the multipool during the pow stage to hide his dumping..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2014, 10:51:28 AM

+1 DEV
Activity: 42
May 03, 2014, 10:50:29 AM

maybe you are right, and people should calm down and  make your self thought..
TTM
Activity: 140
May 03, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

I'll hold if there are only 140 million coins in circulation as we thought. But it's fucking 3.2 billion coin waiting to be dumped on the market if this premine is not discovered.
Activity: 294
May 03, 2014, 10:49:52 AM

Lol, 3 billion coins at the moment?
How many has the Dev sold into the market?
How can we trust he will not screw us over again?

You should not fuel this fire, its a total mess with no transparency what so ever.

I have sold my coins and am not buying anymore!
Why the hell would i? What because AC v2 is coming out? lmao!
Activity: 59
Activity: 295
May 03, 2014, 10:49:25 AM
How will the exchange of AC to AC2 work?

you give all your AC + 1 btc for tip and then get owned for second time! Muhahaha

And he will say - "Only 1 btc? Next relese..."
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
May 03, 2014, 10:49:10 AM
You know why dev not worried much at the moment?! He is satisfied with his scammed money... He propably driving on the train to his new home with bag of stolen money and checking AC thread to post some more scamming wishing that he could sell abit more for that price and even more after V2 is launched and its more what he can dream of  Grin
Activity: 126
May 03, 2014, 10:47:40 AM

I GUARANTEE you I am not buying any AsiaCoins and I do suggest people recoup whatever money they can as fast as possible.

You need to wake up and take off the rose-colored glasses. You've been scammed.
May 03, 2014, 10:47:30 AM

you will , now you can your plenty of btc fucking moron
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
May 03, 2014, 10:47:22 AM

why bother when there are so many coins out there?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 10:47:17 AM
How will the exchange of AC to AC2 work?

you give all your AC + 1 btc for tip and then get owned for second time! Muhahaha
Activity: 295
May 03, 2014, 10:47:02 AM

Stop ripping people off! Stop playing on their trust you fucking psycho!

Yeah, you don't have enough money form this scam?
Pages:
Jump to: