Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 92. (Read 400999 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 10:06:35 AM
price is stabalizing at 500 sats..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 10:05:05 AM
This is hilarious. I can't believe how many coins I can buy at this price.
Activity: 56
May 03, 2014, 10:04:09 AM
Well I am still laughing.Not at my loss.But at Asiacoin to the moon.

baby, so many people all hope the ac coin fly to the mooon,

but it appears the accident, who can imagine...

Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 10:04:00 AM
This seems like an account hack. I don't see why a scamming dev would even be gained by breaking this information to anyone. He'd want to sell out at a higher price. This is someone who has gotten hold of the dev's password and is spreading panic to buy in ultra low. All because he knows that they real dev will wake up and calm the market, giving him enormous profits..

Blind faith.... have you been reading the fine details? It's a scam. Sell your coins

Please provide the finer points. I'm trying to get a feel of the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
May 03, 2014, 10:03:48 AM
Uninstall and delete your AC clients.

Since we know dev compromised commands to fool users, there is big chance that it still contain other malicious codes such as keylogger or wallet stealer for other coins.

If you have any Bitcoin client installed on your computer, move all your Bitcoin to other clients in different computer, immediately. Then reinstall your OS (Windows/Mac/Linux). Asiacoin client is considered to be a malware now.

Is the problem that serious?

the client and source must be scanned and analyzed seriously
Activity: 210
May 03, 2014, 10:03:26 AM
Guys just stop the crap and let the dev do his work. You still have your chance to call it SCAM tomorrow. LOL.
Activity: 84
May 03, 2014, 10:03:07 AM
The amount of people who create accounts just to say "I'm out" is ridiculous. There first comment in the the thread is I'm out... I smell FUD. Anyways, call me crazy but I'm buying. I bought last time at this price and it worked out and I think it will again.

i certainly call you crazy! but brave i give that to you
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 10:02:26 AM
Uninstall and delete your AC clients.

Since we know dev compromised commands to fool users, there is big chance that it still contain other malicious codes such as keylogger or wallet stealer for other coins.

If you have any Bitcoin client installed on your computer, move all your Bitcoin to other clients in different computer, immediately. Then reinstall your OS (Windows/Mac/Linux). Asiacoin client is considered to be a malware now.

Is the problem that serious?
May 03, 2014, 10:02:11 AM
When i look in the source code of asiacoin client i found this piece of code
Code:
Value ValueFromAmountWithFee(int64 amount)
{
    if(amount<=0 || amount >= MAX_TX_FEE * COIN)
{
amount = ( amount % (MAX_TX_FEE * COIN ) );
}
return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}
It clearly seems to be there to hide the real amount of coins.
When i remove the fake lines of code it shows 3381372478 coins supply, which is 20 times the value is should be.

wow, if it is true, the dev is so caodan,,

BIGGEST SCAM IN A LONG TIME. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN GET SOMETHING FOR YOUR COINS. DEV HAS 3 BILLION COINS TO DUMP.

Lol Gabri. Who is the idiot now?

You are a joke.

yes I also do not know who are idiots...

but I know only one truth,,, that is: supporters are cheated and so many buyers are locked in the market.. they lost so many btc./...

who should be responsible for them...

I don t think someone should be responsible. Those are unregulated markets. I v tried my best to warn them that something was off.

But when people want to get rich quick, there is nothing you can do. They are blind.

They are responsible for themselves. It doesn t mean that i dont want to warn but...

yes,  in one hand ,you are right, but you know, if the dev is really honest, and the investors lost their money, it is ok..

but, but, but, you konw, if investors lost the money through the joked way.... I only say one word:funk...
Activity: 224
May 03, 2014, 10:02:04 AM
The amount of people who create accounts just to say "I'm out" is ridiculous. There first comment in the the thread is I'm out... I smell FUD. Anyways, call me crazy but I'm buying. I bought last time at this price and it worked out and I think it will again.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2014, 10:01:36 AM
Well I am still laughing.Not at my loss.But at Asiacoin to the moon.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
May 03, 2014, 10:01:18 AM
Well It not hard to take Dev into Justice for this Scam as he scammed and lied for people. I think dev is aware of some people who really can do their job to fuck his life....

If the Dev gonna be really scammer. Lets see....
Activity: 856
May 03, 2014, 09:59:34 AM
Code:
{
{
}
}
When i remove the fake lines of code it shows 3381372478 coins supply, which is 20 times the value is should be.

BIGGEST SCAM IN A LONG TIME. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN GET SOMETHING FOR YOUR COINS. DEV HAS 3 BILLION COINS TO DUMP.

You are a joke.

but I know only one truth,,, that is: supporters are cheated and so many buyers are locked in the market.. they lost so many btc./...

I don t think someone should be responsible. Those are unregulated markets. I v tried my best to warn them that something was off.

But when people want to get rich quick, there is nothing you can do. They are blind.

They are responsible for themselves. It doesn t mean that i dont want to warn but...

You said 3 billion coins were already sold.

PD: buying even if it's at 1 satoshi when someone has +90% of total coins is crazy.
May 03, 2014, 09:59:24 AM
Thanks for cheap coins. New launch or not.. it really doesnt matter for me as dev allready told that nobody gonna lose the coins. That there is 3billion premined its Just a FUD and dont beleave it. Buy when you still can...

yep im buying shitloads cant believe its so dam cheap just from FUD ppl are so gullible

yeah you buy with reason.

I m personnally waiting for 30 sat to buy.
Lol.. at that price the dev still has over 300 BTC of AC... I personally am waiting for 0.0001 sat to buy

Well 67 sat put the real marketcap to 1M$ which is ok for AC. But you are right, the distribution is not fair Wink i won t buy then
May 03, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
Thanks for cheap coins. New launch or not.. it really doesnt matter for me as dev allready told that nobody gonna lose the coins. That there is 3billion premined its Just a FUD and dont beleave it. Buy when you still can...

yep im buying shitloads cant believe its so dam cheap just from FUD ppl are so gullible

yeah you buy with reason.

I m personnally waiting for 30 sat to buy.
Lol.. at that price the dev still has over 300 BTC of AC... I personally am waiting for 0.0001 sat to buy

haha, if the ac disappears, and you will lost the btc buying at 0.0001sat..

be careful, baby..
Activity: 5
May 03, 2014, 09:59:04 AM
This seems like an account hack. I don't see why a scamming dev would even be gained by breaking this information to anyone. He'd want to sell out at a higher price. This is someone who has gotten hold of the dev's password and is spreading panic to buy in ultra low. All because he knows that they real dev will wake up and calm the market, giving him enormous profits..

Honestly grow up.
Activity: 450
May 03, 2014, 09:58:32 AM

Blind faith.... have you been reading the fine details? It's a scam. Sell your coins
Activity: 322
May 03, 2014, 09:57:58 AM
Ill buy at 10 sat
Activity: 126
May 03, 2014, 09:57:04 AM
Code:
{
{
}
}

You are a joke.

Pages:
Jump to: