Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 18. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
This project is a great use case for blockchain
I'm glad to see that blockchain technologies will be increasingly used to work in the business community. This definitely develops the use of crypto currency as a whole.
Activity: 104
Selling tokens goes well, despite the fact that it is still a summer period. I think that this confirms the fact of investor confidence in the project and the need to create such products for the business sphere.
Activity: 134
Great project. These applications should be quite unique. Tell me please, will it be the client applications for PC and Mac?
I think there should be both a web version and a client application for PCs and for mobile platforms. This will be most convenient for users. But at the same time, everything will depend on investment.
The more fast access methods, the greater the demand for products. Moreover, the platform will work with different categories of users, both large and small enterprises.
Activity: 5
This project is a great use case for blockchain
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the first stage of development is the most difficult for projects. But with good organization of the process and campaign bounty, this project had an active start.
Activity: 147
Interesting project, but going through your website I did not see any demo platform, Do you guys have prototype? when is the platform going to be launched ? And what's the lock up period for pre-sale and team tokens?
The documents have a phased development plan, which can tell you more about the output of the first products. I think the team will follow their work plan if the investment fees are going to take place actively.
Each new stage of development will begin after the collection of a certain amount of investment. I think this is a good strategy and the team will constantly be actively developing products.
Activity: 104
The project will be popular among different categories of companies. Saving withdrawal always helps to develop business. I think the project will be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Interesting project, but going through your website I did not see any demo platform, Do you guys have prototype? when is the platform going to be launched ? And what's the lock up period for pre-sale and team tokens?
The documents have a phased development plan, which can tell you more about the output of the first products. I think the team will follow their work plan if the investment fees are going to take place actively.
Activity: 140
The criteria for your project are very good, applying technology in practice, good team, how to promote is also very smart, I like this.
I see professionals in the accounting business here. With excellent community support the team will be able to implement their plans. I'll follow the project.
Activity: 364
I see the project is still very high ratings. This is a good indicator for me as an investor. This means that the project will be implemented. Good luck to you.
Activity: 308
Great project. These applications should be quite unique. Tell me please, will it be the client applications for PC and Mac?
I think there should be both a web version and a client application for PCs and for mobile platforms. This will be most convenient for users. But at the same time, everything will depend on investment.
Activity: 434

Guys and what about the bounty program she is still open? I just want to take part in this. I think this is a good start in order to better understand the project.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
I just know that the demo version will be shown in December 2018 according to the road map because it is a very complicated technical project. And the fact that now a discount of 50% and all.
Just wanted to ask about discounts. You need to understand how to buy these tokens as profitable as possible. I think that the price will quickly go up after going out for exchanges and the one who buys at a discount will have an advantage.
Activity: 252
I just know that the demo version will be shown in December 2018 according to the road map because it is a very complicated technical project. And the fact that now a discount of 50% and all.
Activity: 168
Activity: 251
Interesting project. I think that many companies will want to use this project. I like that the token is tied to the real business. Such projects should be really useful for people.
Yes, this means that the liquidity of the coin will be high always. It is always pleasant to support a project that brings real benefits to people. Grin
Activity: 448
Interesting project. I think that many companies will want to use this project. I like that the token is tied to the real business. Such projects should be really useful for people.
Activity: 364
Hi guys! Tell me how many tokens have already been sold? And what happens to tokens that will not be sold?
Activity: 280
Great project. I think this will be very in demand, but the implementation of the project should be quite difficult. I would like to see the alpha version as soon as possible.
alpha will be launched already in December 2018. Everything will be according to the roadmap if the project collects the right amount for development.
Pages:
Jump to: