Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 21. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
What exactly do you offer to helping businesses in accounting that isn't already being done by existing accounting companies?

AB Platforms do not require a change in the accounting software of a company, but rather complement the existing platform each company uses. This means that rather than competing with existing accounting software companies, AB is providing them a solution to connect their customers to all other users in the supply chain.
https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io
This will happen as a kind of improvement work. In White Paper I found more details.
Oh well, that's just fine. So the project does not have any competitors at all. It's just fine for investors.
Yes it will be just super. I will watch the growth of this project but I already bought tokens for myself. The discount of 50% really pleases me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What exactly do you offer to helping businesses in accounting that isn't already being done by existing accounting companies?

AB Platforms do not require a change in the accounting software of a company, but rather complement the existing platform each company uses. This means that rather than competing with existing accounting software companies, AB is providing them a solution to connect their customers to all other users in the supply chain.
This will happen as a kind of improvement work. In White Paper I found more details.
Oh well, that's just fine. So the project does not have any competitors at all. It's just fine for investors.
Activity: 140

As for a person who does not know the intricacies of accounting, I had enough descriptions in the technical documents. I think that if you know about accounting a lot, then you need to contact the administrator in the chat to get more information.
Activity: 141

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I like this project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges. And that's why I'm going to buy tokens for myself while discounts still work.
And how much will a discount of 50%? I still have time to buy tokens for myself?
Yes, wave 2 is still active and I already bought tokens for myself. I think the prospect will be just huge and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up.
The amount of the bonus depends on the sum of the collected investments. So basically we can understand how the token sales go in the project. I would like to understand whether there will be great participants at this stage of development?
Activity: 196
Activity: 434
Beautiful project. I think it will be very in demand especially for large organizations. The project will save them the most. So I will follow this project. I think this is just a great investment.
Yes, the future growth perspective is simply huge and I think it's just a great option for me. I'm going to allocate 500 dollars to buy tokens and keep them for a long time.
Beautiful project. I think it will be very in demand especially for large organizations. The project will save them the most. So I will follow this project. I think this is just a great investment.
Activity: 336
I like this project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges. And that's why I'm going to buy tokens for myself while discounts still work.
And how much will a discount of 50%? I still have time to buy tokens for myself?
Yes, wave 2 is still active and I already bought tokens for myself. I think the prospect will be just huge and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 252
Activity: 140
please tell me whether the developers will participate in any international conferences?
I would have watched the video. I think this is a good chance to get acquainted with the team and make this project more recognizable and popular.
project only in the initial stages, I think in the future there will be many such events. I will wait for announcements from developers
If I understood everything correctly, before the start of sales ICO team met with representatives of accounting companies, which are now working in the field of improving the quality of the work of this sphere. I think this is just the beginning of such events.
Activity: 251
Activity: 448
please tell me whether the developers will participate in any international conferences?
I would have watched the video. I think this is a good chance to get acquainted with the team and make this project more recognizable and popular.
project only in the initial stages, I think in the future there will be many such events. I will wait for announcements from developers
Activity: 364
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Even at an early stage of development, the project has high ratings from rating agencies. I think that now the interest of investors still continues to grow. Let's see how fast will host the first phase of sales of ICO.
Yes, the ratings are really impressive, but it's not surprising. Since this is just an excellent concept and many understand that such technology will be in demand.
Yes, now much will depend on the work of the team. But the idea itself is simply excellent and I am ready to support this project
Even at an early stage of development, the project has high ratings from rating agencies. I think that now the interest of investors still continues to grow. Let's see how fast will host the first phase of sales of ICO.
Yes, the ratings are really impressive, but it's not surprising. Since this is just an excellent concept and many understand that such technology will be in demand.
Activity: 127
Merit: 13
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Very interesting platform,  I'm looking forward to participate in the ico if there will be one, or a bounty campaign
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Interesting project,  I've saw the videos on YouTube,  very well done, simple to understand what is this project all about. I could not find any information about bounty,  can you give me a link to bitcointalk bounty?
Activity: 71
I like this project. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after the launch of the platform. But in fact it is an investment in a long time.
Well, I think that it will be possible to make X20 pretty easy. So I'm not afraid of investment in the long term.
Cool! This is a very ambitious project. Can you tell me how many tokens have already been sold? I would like to understand how much investors will be active.

You can check-out the website, but you need to deduct the no of sold tokens. And for the moment there is no info about the no of investors on website. I hope they'll fix this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: