Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 4. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
It seems to me that the team should distribute its idea among those categories of companies that will be interested in the first product of the project. After all, the first stage of launch is important for a good platform operation.  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This is good project. But the airdrop token is too much. So i worry the price of token will be dump when it list on exchange.
By anyway, i hope this project will success as i did buy 500$ of token.
Activity: 34
Greetings,  Don't know what I should think about this project but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Activity: 8
 Great promising project! 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Activity: 28
Hey,  Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
Activity: 28
This is a great project with a good team. I believe the project will soon be list on the trading floor. The project will be successful in the future. Good luck and a lot of health
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
This project doesn't have a bounty thread. Why is that so?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Idea of bringing people together using blockchain technology is not new. Many teams tried to implement this, but for some reason they were waiting for failure. I hope that developers will still be able to do it
Activity: 71
cool project. Wonder how the current bear market is going to affect its' long term future? will not raising enough money allow newcomers to defeat it?

I hope they'll succeed in those trouble times of crypto. Here must intervene the force of community.
Activity: 14
cool project. Wonder how the current bear market is going to affect its' long term future? will not raising enough money allow newcomers to defeat it?
https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/accounting-blockchain

keep voting community we are rising!!

81 votes till now

wecan vote with linkedin and twitter

so keep voting
Activity: 154
This project represents a breakthrough in Blockchain technology, bringing progress to society. Accounting software brings the community confidence in the future of the cryptographic market: Accurate, secure, low cost, fast, transparent ... are the advantages of using this platform. I believe in the project.
Activity: 40
it's nice to see a "big-scale" projects that might actually end up changing something about the way we normally conduct business, y'know?
ever since I've discovered this thread, I've been interested in this project, what do you guys think is the best way to show my support?

You could start by coming up with your own question or concern instead of copypasta. Maybe it was just a mistake Wink
If you want to copypasta something, do it with my reflink: https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 that will give me and the person buying an extra 5% bump over the current 50% bonus (and you will get a 55% bonus good karma from the universe). I still can't believe how underappreciated this project is - I actually prefer this to over-hyped and oversold. Things are slow in a bear market, so this is to be expected.
it's nice to see a "big-scale" projects that might actually end up changing something about the way we normally conduct business, y'know?
ever since I've discovered this thread, I've been interested in this project, what do you guys think is the best way to show my support?

Could you be more creative than simply do copy/paste of somebody else's post?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105

keep voting community we are now on 64 votes lets keep rising

Voted already, but i think we should be much more there.

keep voting community we are now on 64 votes lets keep rising
It's nice to see a "big-scale" projects that might actually end up changing something about the way we normally conduct business, y'know?  Ever since I've discovered this thread, I've been interested in this project, what do you guys think is the best way to show my support?

In any kind you feel comfortable with: posting&replying on this thread, buying tokens, telling others about The Accounting Blockchain, doing an review for this project etc.

Pages:
Jump to: