Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 40. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
The first strategically important countries for your project are the Eurozone countries. Where do you plan to expand your market after successful start of work in Europe?
Activity: 129
I decided to see how the sales of the first stage of ICO will be held. But the concept of the project and the conducted analysis of the market indicate that there are no such solutions yet. There may be a quick closing of the sale, because the team offers good discounts.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Have you already started selling tokens? I see a large number of registered members. I think that holding ico will be successful. I liked the strategy of the team on the offered bonuses at different stages of the investment collection. Good luck.
Yes, you can already participate in the sale of ICO. I see that the project has a good strategic plan for the development of its product. I want to learn more about the documentation to make a final decision.
Activity: 107
I was impressed by the idea of your project. I believe that your product will help all to work more efficiently in the departments of accounting, which work with different types of currencies. Of course, I will invest here. The potential is huge.
Activity: 130
Have you already started selling tokens? I see a large number of registered members. I think that holding ico will be successful. I liked the strategy of the team on the offered bonuses at different stages of the investment collection. Good luck.
Activity: 164
I have read the description of the product and realized that such a development can bring me a good profit.  It seems to me that accounting is the most important topic for all companies, both large and small. And of course, they need the help that AB Fingertips Suite can give.
Activity: 156
I am glad to hear that the project has passed a successful research period and has received support from large firms from the tax taxation sphere. I wish you success in the next stages of development.
I read that the project has begun work on establishing a Memorandum of understanding with these major companies in order to be able to obtain an update of the legal tax base around the world. In my opinion, these are excellent results.
Activity: 172
I am glad to hear that the project has passed a successful research period and has received support from large firms from the tax taxation sphere. I wish you success in the next stages of development.
Activity: 179
Tell me the project is already registered as a legal entity? And are there any lisenzias and patents for this type of activity?
Yes, the project is registered in Malta as well as the Binance and I think it's very cool.
So it will be much easier to make a decision. about investing. So personally for me it's just a huge plus.
Yes, it's good to know that the project will be completely legal. I think it will be easier to make a decision about investing when I know this.
I was just going to buy tokens at 2 ETH. I think it will be a good investment. Since such a service will always be in demand.
This is a wise decision and I think that the price of the token will go up immediately after the launch of the platform. So I'm going to keep tokens for a long time.
Yes it will be a really good decision. I think you can make good money on this in the future.
I see that the team has good grades from the accounting community representatives. Of course, cooperation with Binance for me is an indicator of the high preparation of the project for implementation. I'm   to uchtu all these points when making a decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello. Tell me what is the minimum contribution to the project and what methods of payment. Cool

The following currencies will be accepted during the crowdsale:

Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, EUR, Ethereum and Litecoin and 50 USD minimum purchase.

More info here: https://cryptoslate.com/coins/accounting-blockchain/
The team offers very favorable conditions for investors ' participation. I certainly see the best time to buy in the early stages of selling ICO. Thanks to the developers.
Activity: 71
Hello. Tell me what is the minimum contribution to the project and what methods of payment. Cool

The following currencies will be accepted during the crowdsale:

Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash,Ethereum and Litecoin.  The minimum purchase is 50 $.

More info here: https://cryptoslate.com/coins/accounting-blockchain/
Activity: 187
I wanted to find this information in white Paper, but I think it's better to get a response from the team.  As long as I see 50 USD for a minimum purchase.
Activity: 191
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Tell me the project is already registered as a legal entity? And are there any lisenzias and patents for this type of activity?
Yes, the project is registered in Malta as well as the Binance and I think it's very cool.
So it will be much easier to make a decision. about investing. So personally for me it's just a huge plus.
Yes, it's good to know that the project will be completely legal. I think it will be easier to make a decision about investing when I know this.
I was just going to buy tokens at 2 ETH. I think it will be a good investment. Since such a service will always be in demand.
This is a wise decision and I think that the price of the token will go up immediately after the launch of the platform. So I'm going to keep tokens for a long time.
Yes it will be a really good decision. I think you can make good money on this in the future.
Activity: 127
I hope everyone got into the whitelist bonus round! I was almost too late but really appreciated the 100% bonus!!! There is a long road ahead, good luck everyone!
Yes, such a bonus is just fine. But unfortunately I did not have time and registration is already closed. But I think even now it will be very profitable to buy tokens.
Also noticed that the project has a very good affiliate program and it will be possible to earn very well on this. I'll start with this.
It will be possible to get a very good extra profit. Moreover, such a project will be very easy to recommend.
Hello. I would like to clarify - the referral campaign for this project is conducted? I would like to support the project and invite my acquaintances.
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Activity: 77
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: