Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACP]|ANARCHISTSPRIME|EST2015|SHA256d+MYR-GROESTL|DIGISHIELD|DUEL ALGO - page 14. (Read 79969 times)

ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
AnarchPrime has a major update soon,
just sorting out the backend backbone of the network and prepping acp for the client upgrade.
ACP
ACP
We have some openings to run altcoin nodes on some of our servers if any altcoin is interested, AnarchistsPrime as payment. Pm interest
ACP
hey Bro good Luck with your coin

That wellie  guy is an idiot thanks for letting him know but reember he s mine  Cool
Thank you

I'm sure you will sort it ...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
hey Bro good Luck with your coin

That wellie  guy is an idiot thanks for letting him know but reember he s mine  Cool
ACP

Does the coin control work?
I'm not sure why you quoted web wallet reference for coin control, the values are auto selected.. This is a pure pow currency. Download the wallet and have a play around, the most recent is in the above link/post BUT there are another 3 designs available for you.

I was just asking since I see that option as a choice and I did select it (but that selection does not save) and now the screen shows the control info but none of it works so you just might want to hide that option. Other POW coins do have working coin control like BTC and CHC to name a couple. I still hold some ACP coins that I've solo minded back in 3/24/15 when you launched and I've traded some and have mined now and again. Anyways keep up the good work.

Yes, it needs to be updated for the option to hide/reveal "coin control".
A lot has changed since 3/24/15 ,
Thanks for the support via mining all the way back then. Updates will continually be rolled out, as you've probably seen.
ACP
If you have issues with arbitrary peers connecting to your wallet, please add the following to;

Users/"yourusername"/AppData/Roaming/AnarchistsPrime/

AnarchistsPrime.conf
Code:
addnode=52.11.163.91
addnode=52.33.227.248
addnode=203.212.152.229
addnode=192.3.165.30
addnode=74.120.220.54
addnode=198.211.106.154
addnode=85.25.146.229
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=84.200.32.105

(close wallet first & delete peers.dat + add in the AnarchistsPrime.conf)

Usually not needed as we run dnsseeder but we have had reports of arbitrary peers. Your wallet & funds are fine this is just a fallback if you experience this issue.

Thank you
ACP
ACP
So I will go to the shop to buy some bread and milk and I will ask. Can I pay with Anarchistsprime:-)?? What a joke.:-)
Wow awesome, some fudd,

I'm not sure if you can do that with BTC,LTC, ect.
We use to sell digital goods such as antivirus and also T-shirts / ssd's / cpu's for ACP AnarchistsPrime,
Provided from a real world PC shop BUT that has been put on hold currently until the .com is revamped
Activity: 227
Merit: 125
So I will go to the shop to buy some bread and milk and I will ask. Can I pay with Anarchistsprime:-)?? What a joke.:-)
ACP
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I'm not sure why you quoted web wallet reference for coin control, the values are auto selected.. This is a pure pow currency. Download the wallet and have a play around, the most recent is in the above link/post BUT there are another 3 designs available for you.

I was just asking since I see that option as a choice and I did select it (but that selection does not save) and now the screen shows the control info but none of it works so you just might want to hide that option. Other POW coins do have working coin control like BTC and CHC to name a couple. I still hold some ACP coins that I've solo minded back in 3/24/15 when you launched and I've traded some and have mined now and again. Anyways keep up the good work.

ACP
Hi Dev $ACP,
When Web Wallet avaiable?

Already released

for pc/laptop ect
http://www.anarchistsprime.info/#!acp-web-wallet/x4nft

link for mobile/tablets
acpwebwalletonline.geekgalaxy.com

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
ACP
Latest wallet (released 23/3/2016)

click image to Download

inbuilt block explorer
fast sync
updated gui
Logo update
minor code changes
protocol update

Come check it out and leave some feedback
ACP
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Hi Dev $ACP,
When Web Wallet avaiable?
ACP
If anyone wants to add a pool let me know here so it can be reflected via website,forum,twitter ect
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
how about a logo contest?
ACP
updates

Wallet preview

Limited supply

•32 ACP every 180 seconds mined

•640 AnarchistsPrime produced per hour

•Diff retarget every block with Digishield

•15,360 ACP daily

Approx 5,606,400 produced yearly (depending on difficulty)

•1,135,048 ACP Burnt in December 2015

•Approx 53,760,000 mined over 24+ years

• 2,175,480 in circulation after first year of production (estimated)

Activity: 598
Merit: 500
new wallet looks much better Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: