Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACP]|ANARCHISTSPRIME|EST2015|SHA256d+MYR-GROESTL|DIGISHIELD|DUEL ALGO - page 16. (Read 79969 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
New exchange for AnarchistsPrime https://safecex.com/market?q=ACP/BTC   Linked pool http://hashpower.co/site/mining
Check it !

I'm a bit late with this update
Instant exchange ACP here - 
https://safecex.com/instant
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
The 'A' in the middle should bend on a slight angle; the flat image is conflicting with the text on the sides (which give off a 3D, spherical look)

Just some constructive feedback Smiley
Activity: 598
i like the new logo.. old one made some religious ppl run away  Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Honestly I actually like old one better.

"ACP" is way un visible on this logo.

I do like color skeem but not design.
ACP
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
so what was the countdown for?
ACP
yeah that's ok , go for it Smiley have fun
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is there p2pool version supporting this?
are you trying to solo mine?
Nope, Setting up ming pools for different coins. Anyone can mine at my sites.
www.hashingbros.com
Something for me to do that is educating me on several levels. Ubuntu, apache, etc.

Ok awesome,
You can setup with p2pool , there was a p2pool for AnarchistsPrime awhile ago (one of the first pools).
With Ubuntu 15.10 isn't friendly for a lot of coins ,best use 14.04.3 LTS
I learnt that the hard way as I'm working on making an Altcoin exchange, I got half way through and had to scratch the server and rebuild with 14.04. It's still in progress (something I plan to release in a few months).

Yeah, 14.04 is all I use. What I need is some info on the p2pool setup for it though.
ok devlin set it up on our pool thread when I was reaching out to community to throw some pools up https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/acpanarchistsprimeann-poolthread-digishield-pure-pow-join-us-1022128 (7th post down , he linked reference code) also his github that he posted on same thread https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool
Just maybe remember diff retarg in config and block amounts ect/ you prob already know that .

Ok, will give it a spin and see how it works. If I am successfull I will report back with link and all. Hope I can use some of the logos for my pages?
ACP
www.hashingbros.com
Something for me to do that is educating me on several levels. Ubuntu, apache, etc.

Ok awesome,
You can setup with p2pool , there was a p2pool for AnarchistsPrime awhile ago (one of the first pools).
I learnt that the hard way as I'm working on making an Altcoin exchange, I got half way through and had to scratch the server and rebuild with 14.04. It's still in progress (something I plan to release in a few months).

Yeah, 14.04 is all I use. What I need is some info on the p2pool setup for it though.
ok devlin set it up on our pool thread when I was reaching out to community to throw some pools up https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/acpanarchistsprimeann-poolthread-digishield-pure-pow-join-us-1022128 (7th post down , he linked reference code) also his github that he posted on same thread https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool
Just maybe remember diff retarg in config and block amounts ect/ you prob already know that .
www.hashingbros.com

Ok awesome,

ACP
www.hashingbros.com

Ok awesome,

www.hashingbros.com
ACP
Activity: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hello AnarchistsPrime,

Your 5000ACP giveaway is live on Steak Cloud and will be shared between 10 lucky ACP miner!

Only On Steak Cloud!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
ACP
Current supply as of this date and time (of post)
 = 2754944 ACP (including burn amounts)
 After 9-10 months of mining

Burnt amounts in the month of December 2015 =  1135048.42806663 ACP (1111111111111111111114oLvT2 address of reference )
Total supply available = 1619896 ACP
15,600 ACP mined per day
we are looking at roughly three months of mining to recover burnt amounts for trades / gaming / purchases
This also gives miners and traders the option to enter or re-enter with such a limited supply (1.6mil ACP)
ACP
Hello AnarchistsPrime

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Nice update ,
The website looks awesome!
Activity: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hello AnarchistsPrime

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
ACP
Remember we have games: BlackJack, WheelSpin & DiceGame ALL of which are stockloaded with AnarchistsPrime for you to win ! BlackJack house edge has be lowered for you to enjoy and make some easy wins against the house over the festive season, have fun people and merry christmas

WHEEL                 DICE              BLACKJACK

Pages:
Jump to: