Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️ - page 30. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Regarding the price of the ACX tokens,if they say that bounty pool is 20M ACX tokens,that has worth of $0.5 M ,basic math says 1 ACX is $0.025.So maybe it could be around that number,but yeah some clarification would be nice.

That sounds about right,if those are correct numbers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Regarding the price of the ACX tokens,if they say that bounty pool is 20M ACX tokens,that has worth of $0.5 M ,basic math says 1 ACX is $0.025.So maybe it could be around that number,but yeah some clarification would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
How many tokens in game? I didn't find price of this tokens? How we can buy and invest?
They have 6 billion token as total supply, you can read from their Whitepaper
hi any bounties available? I would like to reserve for filipino translation or telegram moderator. thank you.

check out Sylons first post regarding the bounty
There is no telegram moderator bounty, ACX only have 2 bounties, it's translation and content bounty. As far as i know too, Sylon already has his translator team, so you are likely will not be able to translate the language you want because it has been reserved by someone else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
hi any bounties available? I would like to reserve for filipino translation or telegram moderator. thank you.

check out Sylons first post regarding the bounty
Activity: 84
Interesting concept. I'm glad it's targeting 3rd world to do some benefit as well

True,and blockhain is perfect for something like this,where peopel can organise themselves and where everyone can help the others.
Activity: 266
Thumbs up for the project. If it's something to bridge the gap between lesser and more developed regions I support it!
Activity: 160
What does it mean "decentralizing inclusion"?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

HAving testnet release date already sir?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Project looks really interesting and humanitarian.
Keep up the good work
Activity: 54
hi dev i can order translate indonesia to get indonesia related to your new project and i strongly support this success.and I will soon join in the bounty of the project
Activity: 112
Hi why you moving project from Senegal to Ghana, and again in Senegal? Better conditions?

Hm,somehow i thought they have offices in both those countries..
Activity: 98
How many tokens in game? I didn't find price of this tokens? How we can buy and invest?

I think total supply will be 2 billion acx tokens,but that number will increase each year.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Interesting concept. I'm glad it's targeting 3rd world to do some benefit as well
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

I think they are giving 60M tokens in  the airdrop,and 20M more  for the bounty campaign
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
is gone be some Airdrop? Grin Grin

They have huge airdrop going on,worth $2 million!So make sure to join,and  get some easy ACX tokens.Here is the link  where you can apply  https://forms.acxnetwork.com/content/bounty
Activity: 240
Activity: 294
Hi why you moving project from Senegal to Ghana, and again in Senegal? Better conditions?
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
what I can see, this is from Africa, and for it is oriented for investment and giving peoples money with very small interest? Or I miss understand? Huh
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: