Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️ - page 23. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
What is the percentage of the tokens that will be sold during private sale,from overall total supply?
Activity: 176
I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

Yeah it could really help the third world countries.
Activity: 182
I just saw on Facebook that the project reached 20.000 members on Telegram. That escalated quickly Smiley Good job on gaining momentum with the project.

it seems they are getting some hype after all. Good news indeed. Smiley

For sure man! Smiley
I just saw on Facebook that the project reached 20.000 members on Telegram. That escalated quickly Smiley Good job on gaining momentum with the project.

Its probably because they already have a base of users...but anyway its still a nice number.
the project at manage by sylon,
will definitely be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Since most people liked the performance from him, and I believe that this project will be developed properly.
good luck.

I agree he is a respected user which boosts the confidence in the project.

Who is that guy exactly?

A well-respected community member who has helped a lot of projects successfully share their vision Smiley

can you tell us some project, I think if you write, peoples will see how is this coin serious as they members.

Some project that guy is writing about?
Activity: 210

can you explain this using network over 17000 peoples in day 1?

Access is founded by Atlas.Money, a community banking startup with 17 000 users in Ghana and Senegal. Access will leverage its user base day 1 as each user's digital wallet will be credited with an equivalent amount of ACX based on how much fiat they have in their Atlas' accounts/digital wallets

I think they already have preperd money and papers, so that how they get this number, I think...

That team knows their numbers and they are dedicated...I like it.
Activity: 266
will definitely be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Since most people liked the performance from him, and I believe that this project will be developed properly.
good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

A well-respected community member who has helped a lot of projects successfully share their vision Smiley

can you tell us some project, I think if you write, peoples will see how is this coin serious as they members.

Sylon? He's has done ANN and Bounty posts for some of the top projects and is very active but it's not too relevant to Access' project.

But It's a way of knowing that the bounty will be done properly. He's been doing a good job so far. Some ICOs think that doing a bounty program is easy, but then they get in over their heads and mess it all up.
Activity: 238
i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley

I read this also - I think they explained it here; the progress of their expansion.
How is sale going so far,are you close to reaching cap?

I can't disclose numbers regarding the private sale but I can say that things are going very well  Smiley PM me on Telegram @YFolla if you are interested in learning more.

How much is cap exactly,if you have  any info about that?

$24m hard cap which should be mostly done in private

It's good to hear tat you're doing well - thanks for sharing the good news.
Activity: 98
i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley

I can't disclose numbers regarding the private sale but I can say that things are going very well  Smiley PM me on Telegram @YFolla if you are interested in learning more.

$24m hard cap which should be mostly done in private

Yes it's amazing to see that in just a week!
Activity: 56
good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

Sylon? He's has done ANN and Bounty posts for some of the top projects and is very active but it's not too relevant to Access' project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Activity: 126

it seems they are getting some hype after all. Good news indeed. Smiley
Activity: 126
good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

He is bounty manager for many top bounty campaigns,highly respected member of this forum.So its reassuring to see ACX took him to lead the bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

Pages:
Jump to: