Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✅[ANN][ADE] Adeptio | PoW/PoS | Masternodes | - page 7. (Read 32719 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
autoscript include storade? or auto script plus storade install?
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Tomorrow Happens Today
I have a question
if I run a masternode I have to one more vps for storeade?

1 Masternode + 1 storADE per VPS
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have a question
if I run a masternode I have to one more vps for storeade?
Tomorrow Happens Today
Upcoming support center:

Excellent.
I also wish that the Adeptio storage platform will include 2FA in order to enhance level of security for users.

Of course, not only 2FA.
Tomorrow Happens Today
Upcoming support center:

Tomorrow Happens Today
Wow, this project needs definetly more attention.  really nice to see how the development is going! i follow this project for longer now. interesting times ahead especially when the PoW is over and PoS starts.

Good job team!

Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Wow, this project needs definetly more attention.  really nice to see how the development is going! i follow this project for longer now. interesting times ahead especially when the PoW is over and PoS starts.

Good job team!
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
Looks complex.. But amazing... How long until live?

Hard to say. But definitely this year. It depends on many things. We are trying our best to deliver without major issues.

Better sooner than later  Smiley
Tomorrow Happens Today

Hard to say. But definitely this year. It depends on many things. We are trying our best to deliver without major issues.
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
Tomorrow Happens Today
Small schematics how storADE works. Our core team updating white-paper. More great news coming soon!

Tomorrow Happens Today
Rebranding adeptio eXplorer. Should be delivered no later than early Feb
Tomorrow Happens Today
Tomorrow Happens Today
We pledge to GIVE 10,000 ADE!   To participate:  - Write a tweet on your account with the hashtag #adeptio  - Quote: @adeptioproject and 1 friend - Follow the Twitter Adeptio  The prize will be distributed to a random subscriber after the 50th subscriber!
Tomorrow Happens Today
Our development team putting a lot of work in new storADE statistics page and monitoring tools. Please stay active and don't forget to upgrade your masternodes and wallets to new Mandatory version v2.0.0.0:

https://wiki.adeptio.cc/books/wallet-updates/page/mandatory-upgrade-v100x-%3E-v2000-xerus
Tomorrow Happens Today
Tomorrow Happens Today
Last chance to get a bit more adeptio coins because today is the last day of 100 ADE reward. Next reward phase V - 75 ADE per block. More information can be found here:

https://wiki.adeptio.cc/books/adeptio-blockchain-specifications/page/coin-specifications#bkmrk-reward-distribution
https://github.com/adeptio-project/adeptio#reward-distribution
Tomorrow Happens Today
Tomorrow Happens Today
Tomorrow Happens Today
Pages:
Jump to: