Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥💥🔊ANN][ADITUS 🍷] Luxury Access Platform for Crypto-Affluents - page 2. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Updates

We’ve raised more than USD 7 million so far and as part of the home stretch of the token say we would like to offer one more offer to all our supporters:
Simply, buy more than 5 ETH worth of tokens and you’ll be in the running for a final lucky draw consisting:

1)       First Prize: 200,000 ADI tokens worth approximately USD 10,000
2)       Second Prize: 100,000 ADI tokens worth approximately USD 5,000
3)       Third Prize: 20,000 ADI tokens worth approximately USD 1,000
4)   10x Consolation Prize: two complimentary tickets to the Phuket RendezVous, as well as, a bottle of champagne to be given at the show from 5 to 8th January 2017 worth USD300.
The results of the lucky draw will be revealed on 1 January 2018.
The Aditus team has the right to change any of the stated requirements and rules during the lucky draw campaign.

All existing members who have purchased more than 5 ETH will also be in the running for this lucky draw.

To Buy, proceed to the main site here
For more detail: main telegram chat

Cryptocurrency Fund ICONIC Partners Invests in Aditus, Strategic Partnership Announced

Singapore, December 13 2017, Aditus, which aims to connect crypto-affluents with luxury life.. Full article here

What have you done at the moment?

This is under development project at the moment they are doing ICO so you have chance to investment into this project. Mostly projects have long term goal to develop something unique and useful that is why you have to wait for this.
This is all clear. But I ask what exactly the team has already done

Hi, sorry i overlooked on your question.

A prototype in Beta form has been produced for merchant demo purposes. The full version for users will be launched post initial token sale.  We also have an MOU with Pundi X to supply the terminals and three exchanges that we will listed on.

The Aditus team is led by serial entrepreneurs with a strong track record in product development, roll-out and company building. We possess decades of experience, domain knowledge and connections in the luxury business.

thanks.

thank you. when will the initial token sale finish?

The token sale will ends on 20 December.
thanks

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

This is under development project at the moment they are doing ICO so you have chance to investment into this project. Mostly projects have long term goal to develop something unique and useful that is why you have to wait for this.

A prototype in Beta form has been produced for merchant demo purposes. The full version for users will be launched post initial token sale.  We also have an MOU with Pundi X to supply the terminals and three exchanges that we will listed on.

The Aditus team is led by serial entrepreneurs with a strong track record in product development, roll-out and company building. We possess decades of experience, domain knowledge and connections in the luxury business.

thanks.

thank you. when will the initial token sale finish?
After ICO end what are you planning to do first?

Aditus already in active roll over even before the token sale,  the roll-out plans for Aditus below:
They fall into 4 main heads:

(1) Intensive Marketing to Crypto Communities through Global PR and Marketing
(2) Physical Roll Out at Luxury Events
(3) Crypto and Fiat-Affluents Outreach through the Aditus Foundation
(4) Strategic Partners
Each will be explained in detail in the white paper: https://www.aditus.net/Aditus-Whitepaper.pdf

thanks for the support
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
After ICO end what are you planning to do first?
Activity: 112
I really hope more for more investors to this project because it really remarkable. Even while the crypto-markets remains in its infant stages, there is a unique opportunity to seize the first mover advantage and be the first to serve a huge neglected community of affluent people through their lifestyle needs.
Aditus is a new decentralised network built on the Ethereum blockchain, integrating
a smart phone app, smart contracts, encryption protocols and payment gateways.
any transactions using mobile phone application is very convenient. It makes transaction more easy and fast. Good thing you have include this in your concept.
Transactions are quicker and easier than what? Which three exchanges will list?

thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Aditus is a new decentralised network built on the Ethereum blockchain, integrating
any transactions using mobile phone application is very convenient. It makes transaction more easy and fast. Good thing you have include this in your concept.
Activity: 448

Activity: 140
This project is really useful and very interesting. To ensure the best-in-class technology, Aditus is in partnership with some of the most prominent blockchain companies in the world which we can make sure that we are dealing with a nice and legit project.
I agree with you. There is no doubt that this ICO project really has a potential in the market place. Dealing with the blockchain company, investors can sleep better in their bed knowing that their investment is secured and can earn a good profit.
This project is really useful and very interesting. To ensure the best-in-class technology, Aditus is in partnership with some of the most prominent blockchain companies in the world which we can make sure that we are dealing with a nice and legit project.
What will happen with the unsold token after the ICO ends?

Unsold tokens will be burn.

Smiley
In your bounty you say that you will pay by ADITUS token.
Generally every bounty manager pay token for YouTube video. But i want to receive payment by BTC OR ETH. You can pay me by btc or ETH???

Hi, can you pm @cryptomeo on telegram?
thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 238
Oh is this project is useful? What are the things that you need to be sure that this project will be success? Jyst asking

These are some seriously good questions.  Smiley
How useful? We are bringing the best of crypto and blockchain to the luxury lifestyle market. We would create a really niche yet lucrative market segment to the crypto-affluents as well. We are in the unique position as no other similar ICO that is as serious and experienced as Aditus team. To make things happened, we only believe hard-working team and we had been busy promoting the cryptocurrency, decentrlaized blockchain technology to our exclusive clientele and extending brands engagements. If you need better and detailed info, please do head to our group chat (https://t.me/aditusnetwork), our CEO, co-founders, team and advisors are always there to explain the complete Aditus ecosystem.

very good airdrop dev program, so i come to fill your airdrop form and follow all the rules but until now i do not get your coin token. so I also say thank you and I believe that there will be good things for me besides this

Hi, thanks for the kind words and support, a matter of fact, no one has ADI tokens yet.  Wink The tokens will only be distributed after the token sale.

That's looking like a serious project.
You have already a website for tokensale & ADITUS information. I think you don't want to miss to promote your project on YouTube. If you want to do this then you can contact with me.

Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it. We just launched a content bounty here,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/big-rewards-youtubeblogging-content-bountyaditus-luxury-access-platform-2522225
You are welcome to help us spreading the Aditus project. If you need more info and has any more suggestion, please do join the bounty group here, https://t.me/aditusbountylounge

Please feels free to ask if you have any doubts or questions. Thanks

In your bounty you say that you will pay by ADITUS token.
Generally every bounty manager pay token for YouTube video. But i want to receive payment by BTC OR ETH. You can pay me by btc or ETH???
Activity: 140
How do you address the privacy issues of your investors/ members which you know is very important to blockchain and crypto currency owner/ user?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
What will happen with the unsold token after the ICO ends?

Another great article on Aditus

Luxury For The Crypto-affluent: Introducing The Aditus Network

The Spirit of the Future, Engineered Today. The GRAY team has sought to realise this goal through our creations since day one, striving to bring luxury and technology together in our image. Today, we spotlight a company working to realise the same goals, but through the perspective of blockchain technology. Introducing the Aditus Network.

Barely a week ago, the value of bitcoin reached a record high of $10,000USD, marking yet another milestone for the cryptocurrency community that just a couple of months ago, was celebrating the value of bitcoin reaching $1,000USD.

What does this mean for all the newly minted crypto-affluents? It is apparent that there currently exists an awkward relationship between these crypto-affluents and the traditional luxury community. On one hand, many crypto-affluents are frustrated that the luxury industry is slow to warm up to them, and many of the exclusive events, services and products remain closed off to them, leaving them excluded by merchants. On the other, luxury brands continue to struggle with how to reach out to the crypto-affluent community, understanding their needs and acknowledging their rightful place among the 1%. Few luxury merchants have come to embrace cryptocurrency as a viable form of payments, and many more are grasping with the notion that the crypto-affluent are a more reserved, privacy-conscious group that requires more attention.

This problem of access, on both sides of the coin is what Aditus is attempting to resolve. As the first dedicated luxury access platform serving crypto-affluents, Aditus aims to create a decentralised platform to empower crypto-users to enjoy a platform into the world of luxury products and services in complete privacy, allowing them to make purchases with the crypto-currency of their choice. For merchants, this means access to a new niche of customers, engaging with them without a middleman while continuing to respect their privacy.

The model is a simple one, but such is the power of the blockchain that it is impossible to envision it occurring anywhere else. Users will always maintain full control of their data, free from any surveillance by both Aditus or a third party without the User's express consent. As the team puts it, think of Aditus as equivalent to a top tier credit card rewards program, but built exclusively for the crypto-affluent.

Founded by a team of veteran entrepreneurs in the luxury industry, the team is well poised to provide a new frontier for luxury technology, augmented by a strong core of blockchain developers to ensure that its foundations of encryption, smart contracts and payment gateways are secure for the crypto-affluent.

Discover more about the Aditus Network on their official website, https://www.aditus.net/

The article was originally posted here: https://gray-international.com/blogs/hyper-modern-magazine/luxury-for-the-crypto-affluent-introducing-the-aditus-network

Pages:
Jump to: