Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥💥🔊ANN][ADITUS 🍷] Luxury Access Platform for Crypto-Affluents - page 3. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
ADITUS means accessibility in Latin, am I right? Your company has an interesting brand new platform that is decentralized, and integrates encryption. Brand new concept that will surely has benefits.

Thanks. Spot on.
Please continued the support and spreads the words. Aditus will boom in 2018. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
ADITUS means accessibility in Latin, am I right? Your company has an interesting brand new platform that is decentralized, and integrates encryption. Brand new concept that will surely has benefits.
Oh is this project is useful? What are the things that you need to be sure that this project will be success? Jyst asking

These are some seriously good questions.  Smiley
How useful? We are bringing the best of crypto and blockchain to the luxury lifestyle market. We would create a really niche yet lucrative market segment to the crypto-affluents as well. We are in the unique position as no other similar ICO that is as serious and experienced as Aditus team. To make things happened, we only believe hard-working team and we had been busy promoting the cryptocurrency, decentrlaized blockchain technology to our exclusive clientele and extending brands engagements. If you need better and detailed info, please do head to our group chat (https://t.me/aditusnetwork), our CEO, co-founders, team and advisors are always there to explain the complete Aditus ecosystem.

very good airdrop dev program, so i come to fill your airdrop form and follow all the rules but until now i do not get your coin token. so I also say thank you and I believe that there will be good things for me besides this

Hi, thanks for the kind words and support, a matter of fact, no one has ADI tokens yet.  Wink The tokens will only be distributed after the token sale.

That's looking like a serious project.
You have already a website for tokensale & ADITUS information. I think you don't want to miss to promote your project on YouTube. If you want to do this then you can contact with me.

Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it. We just launched a content bounty here,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/big-rewards-youtubeblogging-content-bountyaditus-luxury-access-platform-2522225
You are welcome to help us spreading the Aditus project. If you need more info and has any more suggestion, please do join the bounty group here, https://t.me/aditusbountylounge

Please feels free to ask if you have any doubts or questions. Thanks

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
very good airdrop dev program, so i come to fill your airdrop form and follow all the rules but until now i do not get your coin token. so I also say thank you and I believe that there will be good things for me besides this
Activity: 266
Oh is this project is useful? What are the things that you need to be sure that this project will be success? Jyst asking

We just launched our second bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/big-rewards-youtubeblogging-content-bountyaditus-luxury-access-platform-2522225

If you are blogger or yourber, huge rewards await you.

thanks
Activity: 112
This project has a high potential to make its way to succeed in the market. Thanks to the idea regarding the Luxury Access Platform for Crypto-Affluents. This project might be trillion dollar opportunity, because it will enables luxury merchants to target market customers, and to engage with possible customers without 3rd party middlemen, yet still without infringing on user’s privacy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What have you done at the moment?

This is under development project at the moment they are doing ICO so you have chance to investment into this project. Mostly projects have long term goal to develop something unique and useful that is why you have to wait for this.
Activity: 448
What have you done at the moment?
Activity: 140
Your Whitelisting process has a very clear instruction that is impossible for others not to follow. It is a detailed instructions that has to follow accordingly. Security wise, I think this is one of the great feature of your company.
This is a great opportunity for us to have Aditus. This such great project that let us crypto-users to enjoy access to a rich offering of luxury products and services in complete privacy. I hope to engage in this project.
I can't access to the whitlist page.
Maybe Europe ip is blocked?

pm you, thanks
One of your policy is user data should remain private, and that it will only be controlled by the user. User data  encrypted can make data safe to hackers. But what are the necessary precautions  that you can do if the users data was hacked? Do you have other security features to make sure that all data is safe?

All data is specifically authorised by you. AES encryption is used to encrypt it before it is stored on ur phone

Please head to our telegram group for prompt response. And please take note out token sale will end December 20th

https://t.me/aditusnetwork

To register whitelist and get your token,
https://tokensale.aditus.net/
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I can't access to the whitlist page.
Maybe Europe ip is blocked?
One of your policy is user data should remain private, and that it will only be controlled by the user. User data  encrypted can make data safe to hackers. But what are the necessary precautions  that you can do if the users data was hacked? Do you have other security features to make sure that all data is safe?
This project is really great. Aditus is the first luxury lifestyle access platform serving crypto-affluents globally. I'm looking forward to this. It really catch my interest because of its unique platform.
What is the minimum amount that can be invested in a project? 3 exchange will be listed after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Not entirely sure the point of this project unless it's simply for just the niche marketing focus. Is that it?  Huh

Please read our co-founders Julian Peh and Olivier Burlot's interview with Channel News Asia. Also, watch the video in the story where Julian explains how Aditus is a "decentralised platform where luxury merchants can use smart contracts on the blockchain to reach out to crypto-affluents in complete privacy."

Find out more:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/initial-coin-offerings-more-singapore-based-companies-9437706

the interview went very well. He explains the platform very well, and indeed this project has potential in the  market. Both of them did well in the interview, and because of this for sure you'll catch many investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
"luxury merchants to target market "
This is definitely interesting. There are tons of new rich with Bitcoins that want more private ways to spend with luxury travels and gadges. Great opportunity here.
Pages:
Jump to: