Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 38. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hello
i tried to join the slack, but it is said "This invite link is no longer active."

is there any new links available or i just missed something?

now link is working for me. Try please again
Activity: 336
may i know what is the minimum target funds of this project? thanks Smiley

Yes,

The minimum amount of tokens​ we intend on selling is will be determined after the
WINGS valuation and set to an amount equivalent of 1.5 million USD​, using the ETH-USD
rate from the same day. If this amount of tokens is not sold, all contributions will be refunded

The maximum amount of tokens​ that can be sold to the public is will be determined after
the WINGS valuation and set to an amount equivalent to 10 million USD​, using the
ETH-USD rate from the same day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
     AdEx ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET https://icotracker.net/project/adex      https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/880368554561982465

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Quote from: WP
Last but not least, we will invest a significant effort working with ad blocker providers in order to get AdEx ads whitelisted. We are positive that this effort will be rewarded as AdEx will stand for “clean”, targeted and meaningful advertising, and will offer ad blockers the option to monetize whitelisting the rewards via smart contract

I'm not sure ublock origin will accept any whitelist.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
This slack link should work guys : https://join.slack.com/adex-community/shared_invite/MjA1MzEzMDQyNzA4LTE0OTg2OTA0NDctODZiMTk3ZmQ0OA

Btw telegram is more use as developer are on it.
Activity: 196
When slack invitation will be active it still inactive to join this channel. Still unable to join please take a look on this link and make active for everyone by increasing the limits of invitation.
Why should there be a limit for invitations, should more and more join the better
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Waiting for the biggest day tomorrow. I have enough eth which will use to buy adex tokens.
Hope this ico will be a successful one, investors are waiting for the crowdsale.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
When slack invitation will be active it still inactive to join this channel. Still unable to join please take a look on this link and make active for everyone by increasing the limits of invitation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hello ADEX Dev. I'd like to inform you that your project was nice, But there's something that I like to ask about the price of ADEX,
just correct me if I am wrong with my computation sir. It is said that the total of adex in 1 eth was 900adx this means the price of is
0.00013333BTC/per adex. is this right Dev. Smiley

Oh dev if this is true the rate in $$$ will be $0.37/adex. This is something. No wonder this project has a potential to be one of the great project in ico. Indeed have a lot of investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hi guys, just been reading as much info as I could about AdEx and it looks like a very promising project with a great potential.
I can see on AdEX website that the token sale starts tomorrow, I plan to invest in it.
The question is: Is there any bonus reward for early investors (first 24h or first week or ..)?
It is written in the post before your post
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Hi guys, just been reading as much info as I could about AdEx and it looks like a very promising project with a great potential.
I can see on AdEX website that the token sale starts tomorrow, I plan to invest in it.
The question is: Is there any bonus reward for early investors (first 24h or first week or ..)?

EDIT: All good, the guy just above my post wrote the rewards (while I was typing and looking on the AdEx website):
First day price: 1ETH = 1170ADX (+30% bonus)
First week price: 1ETH = 1035ADX (+15% bonus)
Regular price: 1ETH = 900ADX
Activity: 742
Token Sale Terms
Token sale starts at Jun 30th at 11:00 UTC

Token sale closes at Jul 30th at 11:00 UTC

Hard cap is set to 40,000ETH

First day price: 1ETH = 1170ADX (+30% bonus)

First week price: 1ETH = 1035ADX (+15% bonus)

Regular price: 1ETH = 900ADX
Activity: 812
Hello ADEX Dev. I'd like to inform you that your project was nice, But there's something that I like to ask about the price of ADEX,
just correct me if I am wrong with my computation sir. It is said that the total of adex in 1 eth was 900adx this means the price of is
0.00013333BTC/per adex. is this right Dev. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
hello
i tried to join the slack, but it is said "This invite link is no longer active."

is there any new links available or i just missed something?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What is the coinspeakers?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
 Hello dev , I would like to know that this ico will be successful after the platform. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It is exciting and should start tomorrow. Everything goes well, refueling.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I saw a lot of projects during this month. Adex is one of the most sought after by investors, some people have been discussing about this project.
I think it will be successful and everyone who joined in this project become an important part in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Guys, have wings? Don't forget to participate in forecasting Adex from Wings portal . It is still ongoing and don't miss your chance to have a portion of Adex tokens.

Is there manual on how to join the WINGS forecasting I never done that so I have no clue what I should do there
Pages:
Jump to: