Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 42. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
In this project the bounty prize is taken from where yes? Whether taken from the percentage of sales or the percentage of suply?
IMPORTANT UPDATE: we have now updated the token sale terms (here in bitcointalk) and published a post in Medium: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-token-sale-to-kick-off-on-june-30th-84b437f5f0bb
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In this project the bounty prize is taken from where yes? Whether taken from the percentage of sales or the percentage of suply?
Activity: 392
This item looks good and refueling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Such a promising project. I have already join some of your bounties. Hope for the success of your ICo. Thank you adex.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
@Lomberjack: indeed, that's the point

@n00b3rt: awesome, do you know that we're based in Bulgaria?

@muratsink so sorry, it's 30%, also said in whitepaper and Medium; we're fixing it ASAP

so this ico is based on bulgaria ? nice would invest some
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
@Lomberjack: indeed, that's the point

@n00b3rt: awesome, do you know that we're based in Bulgaria?

@muratsink so sorry, it's 30%, also said in whitepaper and Medium; we're fixing it ASAP
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Users especially those who are mindful about keeping their account safe at a trustful hand will be now comfortable of using their cryptocurrency account because AdEx mission and vision now provides privacy for its total clients and ad blockers that are usuallyused by hackers to access accounts secretly without the notice of the account owner. By the means of AdEx decentralizatiomusers are really nothing to worry about when it comes to handling their accounts.
Activity: 559
Bulgarian translation is submitted.

https://bitcoinbg.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4448&p=43562#p43562

I might edit it a bit tomorrow, but it's ready for sharing and the URL will not change.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
I see in telegram chat 30% first day bonus invest but in ann 35% first day bonus,which one is right? Shocked
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
I would like to place a banner on my website to attract investors where I can pick up a good one
IMPORTANT UPDATE: we have now updated the token sale terms (here in bitcointalk) and published a post in Medium: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-token-sale-to-kick-off-on-june-30th-84b437f5f0bb
@bitofc @meeekz differences

BAT - besides many token model differences, BAT needs to be implemented in the browser, which would make adoption much harder; AdEx is cross platform and would work out of the box for publishers, even if the user does not even know about AdEx

AdChain - totally different token model, their token is used for governance, while ours is mainly used for trading advertising space

qchain - this one is the most similar, but we have a very different token model and also, in their model, there is a "host" as well, meanwhile does not

*IMPORTANT* regarding detailed terms please check out the latest whitepaper (will update blogs and all social media ASAP): https://www.adex.network/adex/AdEx-Whitepaper-v1.4.pdf

80,000,000 tokens are being allocated for sale to the public, but not all will be sold during this token sale because of the ADX price of 1ETH = 900ADX. The rest of the tokens, which are not sold, will be vested for 24 months with a 6 month cliff and available for purchase from the AdEx platform itself, in order to ease onboarding of new advertisers, who would be looking for an easy way to purchase ADX when registering on the network

Thanks for the continued support!
Activity: 478
what are the main differences between Adex and https://qchain.co ?
Thanks
Activity: 434
How does ADX compare with AdChain and BAT?
Activity: 474
price eth good for invest now, investor like it
hope fast collect from investor
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
promising project, despite of the poor performance of Ethereum atm.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
I did not guess with the Bancor and now hopefully I'll have better luck.
Better to vote than to pour your coins in a falling market.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am not understanding your ICO.

You are selling 80% of 100,000,000 in ICO which is 80,000,000.

On the other hand, you cap ICO at 40,000 ETH and 1ETH = 900 ADX. Which means total of 36,000,000ADX are sold in ICO.

What is this disperity?

Here is quote from WP:

The maximum amount of tokens​ that can be sold to the public is will be determined after
the WINGS valuation and set to an amount equivalent to 10 million USD​, using the
ETH-USD rate from the same day.

And one more from telegram discussion:
...we will announce today, it will be around 10m  USD
but because of the volatility of ETH we haven't set yet
it will be set in ETH
Activity: 560
I am not understanding your ICO.

You are selling 80% of 100,000,000 in ICO which is 80,000,000.

On the other hand, you cap ICO at 40,000 ETH and 1ETH = 900 ADX. Which means total of 36,000,000ADX are sold in ICO.

What is this disperity?
Pages:
Jump to: