Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 105. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Less than 4 BTC to 6611 SAT , think about it.
Activity: 246
The gold giveaway took this coin down almost 50%, not good.   Lips sealed
no yesterdays pump did. I guarentee you that. We were rising organically. Ppl who panic buy during a pump panic sell for at least three days after once their insane price target drifts away.

Exactly that! People like IE and the likes were pumping this on twatter, people saw the price rise, jumped in, these people are day traders and noobs, as soon as there is a drop they panic and sell! It's not rocket science, we are back to where we were!

Anyone who's been in crypto for an amount of time knows this as it's blindingly obvious! What I don't understand is why noobs that don't understand how things work yet feel the need to spend their time writing crap on a coins thread! It's mindless!

You're not happy with how the coins performing then sell and move on! It's that simple, don't come here making out you know anything and saying 'I told you so' it's pathetic and child like! Nobody cares for your opinion until you become a competent a trader! So please grow up and stop fudding threads, it's embarrassing for you and a waste of everyone else's time.

Go learn and study charts, if you look at the last three weeks chart for AERO it is possibly the best one out there, good sturdy growth, a few pumps on the way followed by a small dump, stabilised and continues to move up! It was only 5 days ago we pumped to 7500 and fell back to 3500, and before that we hit 5000 from 1500 then fell back to 2500. Its patterns and it's consistent, no other coin has this stability.

Please try learn about crypto because fudders like you are ruining crypto in general! It's childish and pathetic.

Now go day trade and let the rest if us invest!
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
no yesterdays pump did. I guarentee you that. We were rising organically. Ppl who panic buy during a pump panic sell for at least three days after once their insane price target drifts away.
YAAAY THE FUDDERS HAVE COME! They just want cheap coins cause they know it's getting close to moon time.
They dumped first and kept a lot of buy orders around 3.5K, I think. Cool

"kcog1" Wouldn't doubt that other dude that said it would drop to 3k within 5 min did. I'm actually totally out of aero right now! I'm just enjoying watching this thing play out Grin

@kcog1
Ok, according to you, you bough some coins, made some money, and are "totally out of aero".
There is no legit reason for you to post in this thread anymore.

Good luck with your future purchases.
On behalf of the other investors still here, we dont need anymore advice or predictions from you.

If you continue to post here, after admitting you dont own anymore coins, you are either:

A) Bored and have no life
B) a Troll
C) Both A & B

Once again, congrats on buying low and selling high.
The collective community respectfully does NOT want your advice or opinions regarding AERO coin now or in the future.
Good luck in the future, and move on like a mature adult.

+1
The dumbest part about yesterdays p&d is the owner of those 300k coins would have had 150 entries into the contest for gold. He would have won some for sure. Slow clap for that guy.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
YAAAY THE FUDDERS HAVE COME! They just want cheap coins cause they know it's getting close to moon time.

"kcog1" Wouldn't doubt that other dude that said it would drop to 3k within 5 min did. I'm actually totally out of aero right now! I'm just enjoying watching this thing play out Grin

@kcog1
Ok, according to you, you bough some coins, made some money, and are "totally out of aero".
There is no legit reason for you to post in this thread anymore.

Good luck with your future purchases.
On behalf of the other investors still here, we dont need anymore advice or predictions from you.

If you continue to post here, after admitting you dont own anymore coins, you are either:

A) Bored and have no life
B) a Troll
C) Both A & B

Once again, congrats on buying low and selling high.
The collective community respectfully does NOT want your advice or opinions regarding AERO coin now or in the future.
Good luck in the future, and move on like a mature adult.

Activity: 392
that's it, time to cut loose!
Activity: 532
The gold giveaway took this coin down almost 50%, not good.   Lips sealed

I think that because the price increased too fast about these two days...

I really didn't think we would be back under 5000.  Fixing to hit 4000.  Very sad
Because someone just dumped 3 BTC Smiley

f you carefully read the charts, before someone threw a 53 Bitcoin, this coin has already been purchased by a lot, and now sell under the Hell ... Cool

OK, you are a predicting expert

3K sat through 5 minutes, count the time ...

How about your 3K sat in 5 minutes?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

I really didn't think we would be back under 5000.  Fixing to hit 4000.  Very sad

f you carefully read the charts, before someone threw a 53 Bitcoin, this coin has already been purchased by a lot, and now sell under the Hell ... Cool

Wouldn't doubt that other dude that said it would drop to 3k within 5 min did. I'm actually totally out of aero right now! I'm just enjoying watching this thing play out Grin

Great. Let us see what will happen next days.
Activity: 244

I really didn't think we would be back under 5000.  Fixing to hit 4000.  Very sad
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Wouldn't doubt that other dude that said it would drop to 3k within 5 min did. I'm actually totally out of aero right now! I'm just enjoying watching this thing play out Grin

Yep, everyone is realizing its probably a scam like I did once the giveaway was released. To bad nobody listened to me, they could have sold out at 6500

Activity: 244
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
You people don't deserve these coins if you drop your stack at WORDS came from RANDOMS. So yes, dump if you cannot handle this.

Your point about the giveaway is complete bs! The giveaway has been talked about for weeks and the price has been rising! It doesn't even start til tomorrow so that's put your argument to bed!

Goodnight!

There was a $15,000 "promotion" that been discussed for a while now, but the fact that this promotion ended up just being another giveaway is what caused the price to drop. That, AND the fact we are still waiting on that screenshot of aerome that was promised. I doubt aerome is even in the process of being developed!
Activity: 462
You people don't deserve these coins if you drop your stack at WORDS came from RANDOMS. So yes, dump if you cannot handle this.

Your point about the giveaway is complete bs! The giveaway has been talked about for weeks and the price has been rising! It doesn't even start til tomorrow so that's put your argument to bed!

Goodnight!

You obviously don't understand english. I'm talking about holders dumping at FUDERS advice.

3K sat through 5 minutes, count the time ...

Where is the 3K sat, fudder? Grin
Jump to: