Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 106. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
You people don't deserve these coins if you drop your stack at WORDS came from RANDOMS. So yes, dump if you cannot handle this.

Your point about the giveaway is complete bs! The giveaway has been talked about for weeks and the price has been rising! It doesn't even start til tomorrow so that's put your argument to bed!

Goodnight!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
5 minutes is a little crazy, it will get down to 3-3.5k, but it's gonna take more time than that no doubt.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

3K sat through 5 minutes, count the time ...

I am counting !
kcog1 is wel known fudder look at post history, ignore that jerk.

I don't spread fud, i'm just the only account on here that calls things as they are! I disagreed with the gold campaign and sold out because of it. Obviously I made the right move. The chance of this being a scam coin in my mind went far higher once Aero released the same kind of giveaway all other scam coins do right before they go down to nothing

You have zero proof, your'e the scammer here.

I don't have any proof, but the fact that this thread is crawling with fake accounts that do nothing but try to boost the price and the fact that they are now offering a massive $15,000 giveaway instead of putting that money into coin development is more than reason enough to justify my suspicion.

You have zero proof, you're the FUD here.
Activity: 490

I don't spread fud, i'm just the only account on here that calls things as they are! I disagreed with the gold campaign and sold out because of it. Obviously I made the right move. The chance of this being a scam coin in my mind went far higher once Aero released the same kind of giveaway all other scam coins do right before they go down to nothing

I don't have any proof, but the fact that this thread is crawling with fake accounts that do nothing but try to boost the price and the fact that they are now offering a massive $15,000 giveaway instead of putting that money into coin development is more than reason enough to justify my suspicion.
*nom nom nom*
Activity: 308

Activity: 462
You people don't deserve these coins if you drop your stack at WORDS came from RANDOMS. So yes, dump if you cannot handle this.

Ha
The FUD always comes out immediately when price going down.
Wink
They "know" it immediately. Grin
I think it's time for a self moderated topic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 246
Ha, guess i made the right move selling out at 6500. Told you this gold campaign was a mistake, just made everyone realize the scam potential behind this coin

Haha what a boon you are!. 2 weeks ago we were sitting at 1500 sats, 1 day ago we were sitting at 4k sat, with your so called I told you so dump we are sitting 500-1000 sat higher!!

So please enlighten us why you made the right move? dumping a coin that's rising daily nice and steady? I can only imagine you bought at the top of yesterday's mini dump and are left hurting and angry! Lol that's why noobs need to learn the game!

Anyway move on,  this is best left to the people who can spot a good thing and not a get rich quick scam! Laters
Ha, guess i made the right move selling out at 6500. Told you this gold campaign was a mistake, just made everyone realize the scam potential behind this coin

Grin You are an idiot

This idiot bought a large amount of aerocoin at 2700, sold half at 8500, and the other half at 6500  Wink

I also said the gold campaign was a mistake that would cause a massive price decrease and look what happened, the price went down 2500 sat and is still dropping...
Activity: 196

Grin You are an idiot
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

I warned you ...

That a cart in Punjab was going to tip over?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

I warned you ...  Cool
Jump to: