Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 126. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
promo is not from the dev's , its by a community member and its not bull shit

that person has payed out more Aero than you trolls hold

also dev's on Aero do not pump coins..in fact they don't even hype before they release new features...

so stop trolling ...

How is this community member getting all his info exactly? In my opinion he's most likely a member of the development team. Or at least connected to them closely. It's easy to give out tons of aero when you have a crazy amount like most of the development team's members do! I'm not trolling at all, this coin has huge potential! It is also still a risk though and it seems like many people on here don't realize that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
promo is not from the dev's , its by a community member and its not bull shit

that person has payed out more Aero than you trolls hold

also dev's on Aero do not pump coins..in fact they don't even hype before they release new features...

so stop trolling ...and fuck off with your newb account
You can never believe anything on these forums I've come to realize. Everyone is trying to make money and any early investor into this coin can create an account on here to hype up the coin just so they can dump it and make a huge profit!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
The optimism in this thread is scaring me a bit... Last few times I saw a thread this optimistic it ended up being a scam. I feel like the best coins are the ones where the devs aren't constantly trying to pump up the value with "hints" and hype. Really hope this isn't true with aero though because it has some serious potential! I sold half of my coin at 7000 which far more than recouped my original investment since I picked up a LOT of this coin at 2700, I think i'll hold the rest to see if the devs can really deliver on the promises they've made.
That's not the dev, it's a community member

So wait, this huge promo could be BS?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
The optimism in this thread is scaring me a bit... Last few times I saw a thread this optimistic it ended up being a scam. I feel like the best coins are the ones where the devs aren't constantly trying to pump up the value with "hints" and hype. Really hope this isn't true with aero though because it has some serious potential! I sold half of my coin at 7000 which far more than recouped my original investment since I picked up a LOT of this coin at 2700, I think i'll hold the rest to see if the devs can really deliver on the promises they've made.
That's not the dev, it's a community member

Yeah I too like the talk, but want to see some walk.
The optimism in this thread is scaring me a bit... Last few times I saw a thread this optimistic it ended up being a scam. I feel like the best coins are the ones where the devs aren't constantly trying to pump up the value with "hints" and hype. Really hope this isn't true with aero though because it has some serious potential! I sold half of my coin at 7000 which far more than recouped my original investment since I picked up a LOT of this coin at 2700, I think i'll hold the rest to see if the devs can really deliver on the promises they've made. If AeroMe actually comes into existence and it works well, there is no telling how high this coin could go! But if AeroME comes out and its complete shit or doesn't come out at all, this coin will go down to nothing.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Glad we got over the hump from the last dump.  Anyone who bought high last time and was stuck with them was able to get out.

Now that the trembling hands are gone we can march forward
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Funny to watch the market at the moment.

Its trying to dip. But there is no one with a decent amount who wants to sell under 7500.
This will go over 10k in no time, fasten your seatbelts people Cheesy
Activity: 532
Bag holder Gold holder Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 181
optical illusion
yeah, bagholder wasn't the right word I think... I was buying last time we were at 7k as well <3

7k is very much expected to be a point of resistance.  Traders that bought about 7k sats on the previous high will have been waiting for a chance to exit.  Current...Spinning doji is a critical indicator. Dont dump! Blah blah lol they'll be sorry when this is 10x. 7k is peanuts.

^Actually that makes complete sense. Gonna be running into bag holders, but soon enough we will blast through them I'm sure!

Bag holders? I was actively trading when the price got to 7k last time, and there was like 1 btc worth of Aero bought over current value at 6500 sat. Bagholding dump is over! Smiley
Activity: 181
optical illusion
smart bag hodlers would do good to keep hodling, at current features this price is still undervalued imo.
Activity: 592
I've fallen and I can't get up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Some investors have started speculating that the promo hype IS the promo.
Well heads up, it' not!
Any aero i've given away to hype up the promo is me splashing around. The $15,000 Aero Promo is its own deal!

Another thing you might want to know. Holding 60 USD of Aero (Current price value), can make you 50x your investment without losing the Aeros.

AND this is just the promo guys. Don't forget why Aero is so groundbreaking, AeroME. It's launching soon and I have never been more excited about anything else in crypto before.

Someone call 911 I'm pretty excited here! XD

Hello? 911? DLEADER IS HELLA EXCITED! SEND HELP!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Well heads up, it' not!
Any aero i've given away to hype up the promo is me splashing around. The $15,000 Aero Promo is its own deal!

Another thing you might want to know. Holding 60 USD of Aero (Current price value), can make you 50x your investment without losing the Aeros.

AND this is just the promo guys. Don't forget why Aero is so groundbreaking, AeroME. It's launching soon and I have never been more excited about anything else in crypto before.

7k is very much expected to be a point of resistance.  Traders that bought about 7k sats on the previous high will have been waiting for a chance to exit.  Current...Spinning doji is a critical indicator. Dont dump! Blah blah lol they'll be sorry when this is 10x. 7k is peanuts.

^Actually that makes complete sense. Gonna be running into bag holders, but soon enough we will blast through them I'm sure!
Well heads up, it' not!

Someone call 911 I'm pretty excited here! XD
Well heads up, it' not!

I just feel like there is a lot of news to compete with and this "warm up" stuff needs to move into "walk the walk" stuff for this to really explode.
Jump to: