Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 127. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Campaign Warm Up

To get people ready for our big campaign, I am starting a Twitter campaign today.
This is just childplay to what we have in store, but got to warm up people.

Tweet about our upcoming campaign OR aeroME. I will choose one winner. Use hastag aerocoin.

Prize is 40,000 Aero!! (2 bitcoin at current price)

Don't know anything about those things? Here are a summary.

Current clues/facts given on campaign

15,000$ Budget
Advice to hold atleast 2,000 Aero

AeroME

Description: Marketplace complete with payroll, merchant services, smart loans, auction, decentralized exchange and more!
To read more detailed description, read the Whitepaper.
Itching for another clue.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Well im off to kip, lets hope we got a nice steady 10000 sats in the morning  Grin
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Greetings to all,

ATCSECURE Review (XC Lead Dev)
Peer Review
Aero Whitepaper
AeroME Whitepaper

7Million(+) Coin Supply

X13 Algo

NO IPO

NO ICO

NO INSTAMINE

NO HIDDEN PREMINE

2% PREMINE;

- (Marketing/Promotion)*
         - (other 50% destroyed/traceable)*

Even the most dieheart crypto skeptic hasnt fully comprehended

AERO and its innovative game changing features .

We've Performed our due diligence on AERO

We're very please with adding AERO to our CryptoPortfolio

Best Regards
Peer2Peer360
Activity: 246
It's funny how all the favorite follows on twitter promise huge prices on new coins when if they ever do reach those heights, they will need to go through the growing pangs like aero already has been. Nothing gets to the top in a straight line.
 If you want to gamble on trades everyday, taking just as many losses as wins, than do what they tell you to. Too bad they don't give you an exit.
 If you want to actually invest in a project that has potential to actually reach the top,  buy aero and shut your computer off for a couple of weeks. Or leave it on and enjoy the ride.

Exactly that! This is one of the very best investment opportunities out there! This is not for day trading, forget pumps and dumps, forget what the price is doing, this coin is backed by a community of long term players! Of course if you consider yourself an invester then come join us on this epic adventure!

Forget rockets! rockets burn up all their fuel too quick, this is a cruise ship going on a long stable voyage!
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
It's funny how all the favorite follows on twitter promise huge prices on new coins when if they ever do reach those heights, they will need to go through the growing pangs like aero already has been. Nothing gets to the top in a straight line.
 If you want to gamble on trades everyday, taking just as many losses as wins, than do what they tell you to. Too bad they don't give you an exit.
 If you want to actually invest in a project that has potential to actually reach the top,  buy aero and shut your computer off for a couple of weeks. Or leave it on and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I was buying a bit last night when it was on the way up to 5k. Very nice to see it where it is now at 7.5k and still trending up

Also took to twitter to enter the competition. Not many followers but, they all count, right
https://twitter.com/thoridan/status/504392945995628544
Activity: 592
I think today was just a pump off the back of IE stating that Aero was his "daily pick" on twitter.

Its great to see the upturn in the market, and the attention it drags to the coin but we don't want to be known as a P&D coin.

Smart people know when to hold  Wink

Agreed:) IE's "top" was 2 k off... from ppl I've spoken with they view this coin as the AeroMe coin. Ppl are very impressed with the whitpaper.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
I think today was just a pump off the back of IE stating that Aero was his "daily pick" on twitter.

Its great to see the upturn in the market, and the attention it drags to the coin but we don't want to be known as a P&D coin.

Smart people know when to hold  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is text book market behaviour. Hold! the real promo and news hasn't even begun!

Well said Smiley
This is text book market behaviour. Hold! the real promo and news hasn't even begun!
Activity: 246
Sudden dump! Good! The weak holder's are being forced out! Not very wise but brilliant news for the rest of us
Activity: 476
Gone......
Activity: 532
*nom nom nom
eating Grin
this is a promotional push but the real push is soon with release from Dev. I'm not selling until 200k sats minimum

200k with some work absolutely!  Release the Kraken!
Activity: 602
Catch the dips.
Activity: 181
optical illusion
this is a promotional push but the real push is soon with release from Dev. I'm not selling until 200k sats minimum
Look at this people!! We are breaking out. All time high, and we are faaar from over.

Join the party, this will be epic.

Excellent work! Can't wait for the promotional push:)

Activity: 686
sold some as i saw it fall from here. hopefully not a mistake. looking to get back in
Activity: 214
Look at this people!! We are breaking out. All time high, and we are faaar from over.

Join the party, this will be epic.

Already partying like it's nineteen-ninety-nine Cool
Jump to: