Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 47. (Read 420719 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Theres been some buys go through this morning  Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Massive buy support at 1500sats  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
So like 98% done formatting it. Just battling some final formatting bugs and putting in the proper links. It's looking really good imo. 2am here though, gonna take a break and finish it up asap.
oh so the design is done, I'm working on getting it converted now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
looks realy good~
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Good news!

So remember way back when I said we were trying to get the Hold4Gold GFX guy to redesign the thread? Well he just got in touch with me and is now free to help. We are supplying him with KL's thread redesign and having him use it as a template to really professionalize everything top to bottom (he's working as I'm typing this). He typically works really quick so I would expect the design within a few days. After that we chop it up and format everything into a bct post. I asked him if I could leak a sneak peak and he provided me with this sample banner. Will provide updates as I get them.

GFX guy cleared another portion/preview for release.

Good progress being made on this, it sounds like he's down to the final pieces actually. Will try to get another preview later tonight.

Getting close to the conversion to BCT formatting.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Cloakko just sent me this PM:

Fuck these clowns the price is already 0.00001304 BTC. They already dumped it. Let's do the pump on Friday.

They can dump it all they want, AERO always rebounds which makes it a perfect time to pick up cheap coins.
Good news!

So remember way back when I said we were trying to get the Hold4Gold GFX guy to redesign the thread? Well he just got in touch with me and is now free to help. We are supplying him with KL's thread redesign and having him use it as a template to really professionalize everything top to bottom (he's working as I'm typing this). He typically works really quick so I would expect the design within a few days. After that we chop it up and format everything into a bct post. I asked him if I could leak a sneak peak and he provided me with this sample banner. Will provide updates as I get them.

GFX guy cleared another portion/preview for release.

Good progress being made on this, it sounds like he's down to the final pieces actually. Will try to get another preview later tonight.

Wow.. I can't believe how paranoid this guy is getting.. or pretending to be i don't even know at this point.

Yes I hold Aero (obviously), and no I'm not giving you my addresses what good is that?

Also, I answered your question quite a few times. I guess you're just prone to selective listening/reading.

Let's try to stay and topic and not feed the trolls Smiley

Indeed, you are right.

Quote from: nrtn500
This user is currently ignored.

What ?

Good call.. this guy is obviously only here to troll.

Btw.. trolling is a banable offense.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Let's try to stay and topic and not feed the trolls Smiley

Indeed, you are right.

Quote from: nrtn500
This user is currently ignored.

What ?

Finally I got the answer! I don't care about money at all because I invested and sold a long time ago, idiot Grin

But your investments and your personality is compromised, stupid little faggot Smiley

Good, move on, then !  Grin

I've heard about a scam coin named DarkCoin. You should investigate there a bit... there is a story about 50% of the coins premined by the devs themselves  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bye.

Activity: 196

Should I translate this to yes or no?

Too long / didn't bother to read?

The question is, did you bother to look for or ask about projected release dates and time frames before buying into Aero?

Yes it is quite obvious. A scam goes perfectly well with scammers.

Wait.. are you calling the holders scammers now too? I don't think that word means what you think it means.. Gotta back that shit up with substance friend.

My only concern is that I still cannot sell this shit at 3K sat.

Well.. that's because people can buy 1 btc worth of Aero below 3k sat atm. You are trying to sell for 132.738% over current value.

Well.. that's because people can buy 1 btc worth of Aero below 3k sat atm. You are trying to sell for 132.738% over current value.

That's because scammers pretend to invest into a scam coin, but they actually hold nothing. Is that your case? If not, can you prove that this shit is not a scam and you actually hold anything? With 10 lines of JavaScript gibberish? Every scammer can emulate some development for months for 100 BTC. And I suspect that this majika and all the stupid fucks around it are just sophisticated scammers or just naive idiots.

BTW: I asked one simple questions at least ten times! Still no answer. This is a fucking scam, stupid bitches.

Are still full of shit after your post?
A little, meaningless form of life in your town?
You are close about the pic, that's my 3rd cousin -- your mother.
Did she tell you about her sex switch operation?
No matter what, here comes the hero -- the little fuck Cloakko.

Should I translate this to yes or no?

Too long / didn't bother to read?

The question is, did you bother to look for or ask about projected release dates and time frames before buying into Aero?

Wait.. are you calling the holders scammers now too? I don't think that word means what you think it means.. Gotta back that shit up with substance friend.

Will it come before 2015?
Why should Majika answer you on this? He will give proper dates when he has them. As a profesional would do.

If you mean professions like gambling, probably you are right. Obviously you've never been involved in IT projects where the most unprofessional attitude is the lack of deadlines (based on the lack of knowledge, incapable dev, pure lies, or combination of all these factors).

But here, you're in a situation where the dev doesn't give a shit about you.

He owes you nothing.

If this configuration is unbearable for you, you should better dump the AERO you hold and move on a coin that suits you more.

I don't care at all.

And we don't care at all also.

Is it you on the picture ?

Why should Majika answer you on this? He will give proper dates when he has them. As a profesional would do.

If you mean professions like gambling, probably you are right. Obviously you've never been involved in IT projects where the most unprofessional attitude is the lack of deadlines (based on the lack of knowledge, incapable dev, pure lies, or combination of all these factors).

He owes you nothing.

If this configuration is unbearable for you, you should better dump the AERO you hold and move on a coin that suits you more.

I don't care at all.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
I red some posts about logo, but i didn't actually understand clearly if Aero needs a logo. I saw the submmission thread, but in that thread there is no bounty for logo defined.

He owes you nothing.

I don't care at all.

He owes you nothing.

I don't care at all.

Pages:
Jump to: