Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 51. (Read 420719 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Just saw this posted in the Bitcoin Reddit

The 10k pump and dump with Aero is mentioned a couple times...

https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/

This is why people say scam... And this why given enough time And in most cases they are right.

The XC Dan parts and Aero's "code review".... This guy is sketchy.  Makes you realize even more than you assumed these guys are working together behind the scenes. And as a single investor the deck is stacked against you.

Many in crypto already know this. There is huge risk. The chances of making money over any long period of time are small.

I closed 90% of my Crypto holdings about a month ago. I've kept small amounts of a few coins like Aero just in case, but have gone back to buying Bitcoin. I think the side chains stuff has the real potential to make all of these separate coins irrelevant. That's not investment advice, just my opinion.

I still check this thread and the new talk site often. I'd love to see something happen here. Do I think it's likely? Not really. Even if the tech works it has to become popular. The aero community is the same handful of people that have been here for months. Just like the trolls and fudsters have an agenda, the cheerleaders here do too. The reality is that none of them are in control, none know what's actually going on. The hang on the smallest scraps from the Dev like everyone else.

Sorry for the preachy post. Reading the Skype logs on the link was pretty upsetting. I had a friend reach out to me yesterday to see if I can help him out. He invested more money in crypto than he should have and is now in a bad position. His wife has no idea. It's not something you ever want to hear.

Stay safe out there. Everything written has an agenda.
[/b]

Even your own words I suspect have an agenda!!!
Activity: 255
Just saw this posted in the Bitcoin Reddit

The 10k pump and dump with Aero is mentioned a couple times...

https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/

This is why people say scam... And this why given enough time And in most cases they are right.

The XC Dan parts and Aero's "code review".... This guy is sketchy.  Makes you realize even more than you assumed these guys are working together behind the scenes. And as a single investor the deck is stacked against you.

Many in crypto already know this. There is huge risk. The chances of making money over any long period of time are small.

I closed 90% of my Crypto holdings about a month ago. I've kept small amounts of a few coins like Aero just in case, but have gone back to buying Bitcoin. I think the side chains stuff has the real potential to make all of these separate coins irrelevant. That's not investment advice, just my opinion.

I still check this thread and the new talk site often. I'd love to see something happen here. Do I think it's likely? Not really. Even if the tech works it has to become popular. The aero community is the same handful of people that have been here for months. Just like the trolls and fudsters have an agenda, the cheerleaders here do too. The reality is that none of them are in control, none know what's actually going on. The hang on the smallest scraps from the Dev like everyone else.

Sorry for the preachy post. Reading the Skype logs on the link was pretty upsetting. I had a friend reach out to me yesterday to see if I can help him out. He invested more money in crypto than he should have and is now in a bad position. His wife has no idea. It's not something you ever want to hear.

Stay safe out there. Everything written has an agenda.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hi everyone.

Just dl'd wallet 3.0 added Aero.conf with 3 recommended nodes to roaming/Aero & nothing...no connections, no sync.

Sad

thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@ntrn500

Tell me how many coins you have and I can buy them at once so that you won't suffer from slippage (if you sell on an exchange).

Cheers.

@Cloakko

~30K AERO at 55K sat. That means ~16.5 BTC.
Update: there are more coins but at a higher price.

Activity: 196
@ntrn500

Tell me how many coins you have and I can buy them at once so that you won't suffer from slippage (if you sell on an exchange).

Cheers.

@Cloakko

~30K AERO at 55K sat. That means ~16.5 BTC.
Update: there are more coins but at a higher price.
Activity: 231
Hope you guys have been buying on the cheap 2.9 btc just hit 1350. We might of found a bottom. (NM looks like the person left. Either way I stand by the 1350 bottom)
Activity: 120
Thanks for getting it back up KL Smiley Glad we have some community members willing to step up so much. It baffles me that people have the nerve to say "Scam" to a community holder's forum built outside of the dev team that is literally paying people to post just because a bill was missed for a few hours. Has nobody seen what happens to a site when the hosting bill isn't paid before? And how the hell is that even a scam.. what the hell could he possibly be scamming you out of? Your progress towards your FREE aero? Please use your brains before fudding guys.. at least do a little research and figure out who the dev is and what his projects are and are not.. i mean really...

I guess when in doubt.. just look at the fudster's post history.. It would appear his only goal is to FUD coins that are not DRK in an attempt to get money to move into DRK. Probably one of the worst strategies I've seen.. Oh well, probably wont be long till his balance hits 0 if that's how he trades.

Anyway, I'd consider that "Trolling" so.. did my duty on that.

Well said and on behalf of all the people here with common sense, Thank you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Thanks for getting it back up KL Smiley Glad we have some community members willing to step up so much. It baffles me that people have the nerve to say "Scam" to a community holder's forum built outside of the dev team that is literally paying people to post just because a bill was missed for a few hours. Has nobody seen what happens to a site when the hosting bill isn't paid before? And how the hell is that even a scam.. what the hell could he possibly be scamming you out of? Your progress towards your FREE aero? Please use your brains before fudding guys.. at least do a little research and figure out who the dev is and what his projects are and are not.. i mean really...

I guess when in doubt.. just look at the fudster's post history.. It would appear his only goal is to FUD coins that are not DRK in an attempt to get money to move into DRK. Probably one of the worst strategies I've seen.. Oh well, probably wont be long till his balance hits 0 if that's how he trades.

Anyway, I'd consider that "Trolling" so.. did my duty on that.
Activity: 238
AeroTalk Back Up

I simply forgot to pay the renewal at the hosting company. I thought it would do so automaticly, but didnt, and I never got a reminder of it.
Yeahyeah, no big deal. Its fixed, so come take a visit and look at all the new stuff that has been posted Smiley

Dont forget, you can get a lot of free Aero just for posting! Check out AeroX.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
No mate, Just got in from work decided to drop in and have a nose and its down.
Activity: 246
Hi guys. Whys the Aerotalk forum suspended??

Glad it's not just me!! Thought I'd done something wrong! Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi guys. Whys the Aerotalk forum suspended??
Activity: 547
Why is aerotalk account suspended?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@ntrn500

Cheers.
General reminder to any other idiot that wants to come in here talking nonsense without proof:

You are entitled to your own opinion but NOT your own FACTS.
Looks like the Troll-tard got Rick rolled.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin  hahahaha

If your still thinking of something more ignorant than what you have already (unfortunately) shared with us @ntrn500 please tell us how many coins you hold and i will be happy to buy them.

At least then you have some money for more Justin Bieber posters and vaseline... 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Aero community,

Mini-Update.
As you can see from the SS of my IDE kindly provided by Red5 I have been busy.. Admittedly a SS of "some" code won't say very much by itself however coming from a third-party should provide some extra weight behind things. Also what was pointed out by Red5 is infact quite true AeroME is from the ground up. Fully utilizing todays latest technologies and techniques to create something "special".

Anyway I'm Looking at creating a road map for you all to track on whats going on and map dev drop points for those of you who are interested in keeping track of progress and hopefully participate in.
For what i am planning to be able to work will require integrating a couple of services together and some other tricks to provide you guys access to the "semi-live" backend stuff, meaning not quite real-time but close enough to real-time.

For you technical guys: I'm looking into providing access to some of the build pipeline which I leverage for aerome and aerome-client, which will provide you all with all manner of detailed reports such as changes, fixes, build logs which basically will enable you to have the ability to track progress (saves on me typing in here =) etc.

The node-aerocoin client is the rcp wrapper which plugs into the Aerocoin API. This portion of the project is production ready and I am making full use of that particular library in aerome-client development codebase.

Going back a page or two showed some really kind words which rounded off exactly what this project stands for and what it's all about.

For those who continue to support Aero and also Crypto's in general thank you.

Especially Aero supporters, Thanks for staying steadfast im confident things will play out well Wink

Majika

Thank you for update ! hope to see AeroME soon Smiley holding my coins since long  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Criticism & Concern Section Added

You have some criticism or concern about Aero? Come over to Aerotalk.net and discuss it.
As long as it is genuine and not just out to put fear in people we welcome you with open arms.

Aerotalk.net | Criticism & Concern Section | Link

Want to troll around and FUD? Be my guest, but do it in our Trolls & FUD section please.

Actually a good idea to make it two sections like that.. that way the concerns can be considered at least. They are usually not unfounded till the big red text comes out.. Constructive criticism is good.
Activity: 238
Criticism & Concern Section Added

You have some criticism or concern about Aero? Come over to Aerotalk.net and discuss it.
As long as it is genuine and not just out to put fear in people we welcome you with open arms.

Aerotalk.net | Criticism & Concern Section | Link

Want to troll around and FUD? Be my guest, but do it in our Trolls & FUD section please.
Pages:
Jump to: