Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 46. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
My concern is when it hits an exchange, how sure am i that you huys won't dump that 10% charity and bail?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
AidBit - Technical Support
Please post NOMP pool instructions / codes .. or if done p2pool but this is going to require some more work?
I will make a new pool..
Or can you just use a pool with support for groestl?

Please see necessary stratum modifications, posted on our git:
https://github.com/AidBit/node-stratum-pool/tree/AidBit

Configuring NOMP is a pretty straight forward process.
Due to our modifications, first two reward recipients in the pool config must be configured with 0 percentages:

Code:
"rewardRecipients": {
"ANhmhMCxJZkV7M5nmBMaXZWVfRuba79B3m": 0,
"AVBLFaezaUM83odu4x3Rr8dQ8vHVFHEddC": 0
},

Cheers,

V
Activity: 154
So any news on that 10% charity?
Which charity's are being funded out of that 10% premine.....?

Let me repeat again, there was no premine. 10% is being taken on block by block basis.
Please be patient, everything will be revealed in time.

Thank you,

AidBit
Activity: 21
So any news on that 10% charity?
Which charity's are being funded out of that 10% premine.....?

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Please post NOMP pool instructions / codes .. or if done p2pool but this is going to require some more work?
I will make a new pool..
Or can you just use a pool with support for groestl?
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Just rented 230Mh beast to mine this coin.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
More coins should have mining built in like this one does.

Please make the mining pool sites show how many coins you are expected to get. Waiting 500 minutes to see how many coins you get is really annoying.

Also, what are your plans to get investors on board with the coin? Crypto is a war of perceptions, how do you expect to not just survive, but thrive?
OK fixed, now we can test the update notification functionality in the "production env".

V.
Activity: 154
If anyone want to know, the RPCPORT of this coin is 15715. Please update your 1st page. Thanks.

Actually you've found the first bug. Default RPC ports were supposed to be 18882 for main net and 28882 for test net. We'll fix the code immediately.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
If anyone want to know, the RPCPORT of this coin is 15715. Please update your 1st page. Thanks.

The rpcport is whatever you set it to use. It doesn't have to be 15715. It's just needs to be the same as you give your miner if you're solomining.
Activity: 147
Activity: 107
Merit: 13
Hi guys!

I just added a 230+ MH/s groestl rig to miningrentals only for 60mBTC/day (0.261mBTC/MHASH/day). https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6284/. It is less than your gpus power cost.

I'll take it if you can give the specs and send a photo, there is nothing on the MRR site.

You rented this rig? Is it working OK? I wanted to take it but five minutes before my payment arrived to MiningRentals that rig has been rented already. :-) 

Yes, it is rented.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Hi guys!

I just added a 230+ MH/s groestl rig to miningrentals only for 60mBTC/day (0.261mBTC/MHASH/day). https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6284/. It is less than your gpus power cost.

I'll take it if you can give the specs and send a photo, there is nothing on the MRR site.

You rented this rig? Is it working OK? I wanted to take it but five minutes before my payment arrived to MiningRentals that rig has been rented already. :-) 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Strange, you're the only one with problems. Give me a few minutes and I'll build a wallet without mining control system. I'll have to do it sooner or later. When the app crashes, it should post the notice in the windows application error log. Please check the error log, not the debug log. Thanks.

And BTW, how many wallets are you running at the same time. Smiley

Portable AidBit Wallet-QT

Thank you!
Windows has left the building  Roll Eyes

Not sure if everybody would agree with, especially in the 3D-Design department. I am talking about Win vs Mac of course. Smiley

OS X has also left the building, into a VM though, need it for writing music.

Well, I need them all, so I'm tripple booting. Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
I think this coin has huge potential. I'm fan of humanitarian coins and I lastly invested in CleanWaterCoin as well although those guys keep having technical problems with their coin (but they are still fighting to get it all sorted out). This coin seems to be very simmilar to CleanWaterCoin. I believe this coin is not a scam because developers must have put massive effort into developing custom wallet with built-in miner, the website is quite professional and they are responsive. You don't see such luxury at majority of current scam coins launched within last 2 months. What is more, I have feeling that the launch of this coin was very original which reminds me Minerals coin. To sump up, I'm mining this coin because it's simply way much different then all those copy cat shit scam coins recently launched.
the huge inflation with the block reward system will definitely kill the coin
don't think so,it makes later participant fair
Activity: 40

Not sure if everybody would agree with, especially in the 3D-Design department. I am talking about Win vs Mac of course. Smiley

OS X has also left the building, into a VM though, need it for writing music.
Activity: 40
Hi guys!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think this coin has huge potential. I'm fan of humanitarian coins and I lastly invested in CleanWaterCoin as well although those guys keep having technical problems with their coin (but they are still fighting to get it all sorted out). This coin seems to be very simmilar to CleanWaterCoin. I believe this coin is not a scam because developers must have put massive effort into developing custom wallet with built-in miner, the website is quite professional and they are responsive. You don't see such luxury at majority of current scam coins launched within last 2 months. What is more, I have feeling that the launch of this coin was very original which reminds me Minerals coin. To sump up, I'm mining this coin because it's simply way much different then all those copy cat shit scam coins recently launched.
the huge inflation with the block reward system will definitely kill the coin
Pages:
Jump to: