Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 49. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
AidBit - Technical Support
every body check again

find trojan.200

danger's close

Check only the wallet-qt and you will see only one false positives. The reason that many trojans are in the pack because it has miners included. Just delete those if you don't trust them, only keep the wallet and use your own miners.

I'd prefer a single wallet-qt portable instead of the installer with built in miners as well but I can see why they included the miners.

On another note, the wallet still keep crashing every few hours with nothing in the debug.log.

Portable wallet will be available shortly. Can you please check the application error log and post the results. We did extensive testing on multiple configurations and the only crashing we founds was on old xp platform and I am sure we fixed that. Thanks!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
The wallet to detect Trojan horse Cry

slow your horses down there aint no rats on the wallet is a false alarm...

Can you fix it?

use a VMW or sandboxie if you dont trust it...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Can you fix it?
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

i am receiving too my coin

waiting...
by the way we need more pools MPOS ones...

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
every body check again

find trojan.200

danger's close

Check only the wallet-qt and you will see only one false positives. The reason that many trojans are in the pack because it has miners included. Just delete those if you don't trust them, only keep the wallet and use your own miners.

I'd prefer a single wallet-qt portable instead of the installer with built in miners as well but I can see why they included the miners.

On another note, the wallet still keep crashing every few hours with nothing in the debug.log.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I just got my first payout from the maya pool (51 aid), it took longer than 500min .

Whats your hashrate? I am not getting payouts....I have 16 MH.

my hashrate is 16MH/s , 12 with 280x and 4 with 6850 , I am using sgminer 1.3.1 ,with the builtin miner my cards are overheating and only get 9MH/s with the 280x ,but it doesnt show the 6850

Try to put the same settings into the GPU field of the built-in miner.
Regards

I tried that but it didn`t work (that doesnt mean that something is wrong with the miner in the wallet )
, but its ok I have two sgminer running and works fine and I got more payouts from the maya pool
Activity: 154
I just got my first payout from the maya pool (51 aid), it took longer than 500min .

my hashrate is 16MH/s , 12 with 280x and 4 with 6850 , I am using sgminer 1.3.1 ,with the builtin miner my cards are overheating and only get 9MH/s with the 280x ,but it doesnt show the 6850

Try to put the same settings into the GPU field of the built-in miner.
Regards
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
Activity: 154
dev, when you add exchange?

We're invited to couple of exchanges already. We will begin the talks monday morning.  
Thank you for your question.

AidBit
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 167
dev, when you add exchange?
Activity: 148
felix.aidbit.net:3032
Pool     Algo           Workers   Valid Shares   Invalid Shares   Total Blocks   Pending   Confirmed   Orphaned   Hashrate
aidbit     groestl   13            147295           3843                    94                   76           14            0           750.78 MH

maya.aidbit.net:3032
Pool           Algo           Workers   Valid Shares   Invalid Shares   Total Blocks   Pending   Confirmed   Orphaned   Hashrate
aidbit    groestl   34           299323            3519                    460                   195            257            0           1007.45 MH

Two pools how such a big gap?
Hashrate only difference 1.33!

Maya was posted as the first pool, so most miners started mining on the first pool. It's nothing to worry about.

Cheers

TKS
The wallets looks great. Keep it up!

Thank you very much, we will do our best! Smiley
Pool     Algo           Workers   Valid Shares   Invalid Shares   Total Blocks   Pending   Confirmed   Orphaned   Hashrate
aidbit     groestl   13            147295           3843                    94                   76           14            0           750.78 MH

Pool           Algo           Workers   Valid Shares   Invalid Shares   Total Blocks   Pending   Confirmed   Orphaned   Hashrate
aidbit    groestl   34           299323            3519                    460                   195            257            0           1007.45 MH

Maya was posted as the first pool, so most miners started mining on the first pool. It's nothing to worry about.

Cheers
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The wallets looks great. Keep it up!
Activity: 148

AV Soft correctly identifies the software as a mining tool. Unfortunately, due to many trojan miners in the wild, mining tools are often put on the black list. Trust me, you will be safe! In couple of days we will release wallet without mining tools and standalone version.
Pages:
Jump to: