Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDOP][ICO][EXCHANGE] englishhub.co - BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE - page 10. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Very interesting and promising project. I think the project has a great future. I wish good luck to the project team and all participants thank you...
Activity: 31
The project was wonderful. Thank you very much
Activity: 420
Good project. This is a great Idea! and good luck
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Interesting ideas and concepts. English is an international language and certainly people who want to be fluent in english including me, with this project hopefully the students can be fluent in english. I strongly support this project. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 7

I really like this project, it is really a potential project, I hope this project is spread all over, is well known and growing
Activity: 280
I like It.
I hope you can so far!! GoodLuck
Activity: 2
Activity: 64
Good project. This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.
Activity: 1106
Very interesting and promising project. I think the project has a great future. I wish good luck to the project team and all participants!
Activity: 24
Very interesting technology. I want to touch everything as soon as possible)). Good luck guys, success.
Activity: 5
Activity: 8
Brilliant project !! i hope the team will maintain their scopes through the project. I support you and wish you great success.
Activity: 23
The team works hard and good luck  you with this wonderful project.
Activity: 13
Awesome Project i expect good news from project , Good Luck.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
This is a project related to learning. English is the language in the world. I really want to learn English well. But look at the Ann can learn about the information. And the roadmap is not very clear. But will continue to focus on. Tokens is reasonable allocation. 15% drop we will get it actively complete the task Wink Wink Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
I think there is should be demo/trial version. Everyone should have a possibility to learn this app before paying for it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi,great project and taem,i expect good news from project goo
Activity: 132
Thank for quote this project !!! give all we some hope and all wanna say is good project in the future
Activity: 2
Good project. This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.
relly very good  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 17
Awesome and Disruptive. I love it good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: